Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

City haven't had a bad season, United have had a stellar one, hardly putting a foot wrong. They are set for a crazy points total at the conclusion of the season.
City failed to sign Van Persie as that player chose instead to go to United. Several other targets for City did not wish to sign for them. The fault may be that Mancini (or whoever) wasn't Belt 'n' Braces enough in having an alternative signing strategy but the fact is, it was hard for anyone to compete with United this time around.

As for the other issue, that was discussed briefly in the OTF.

*does a little jig in sympathy*

I just got hit on. I don't think I'll ever forget this day, such a weird experience I just had.

Dew please.

The cat is really testing my patience tonight. Slept 4 hours last night because he was going wild and making a hell of a noise and woke me up several times. Tonight he didn't even let me go to sleep (that was 2 hours ago). So I got up again and he went with me to the basement. Since then we have been playing the door game. He's scratching from either side a minute after he got either let in or out. He's now inside and on my ignore list.

*wine please*

*sleep please*

Looks fantastic and fun. Demonstrations like that were the main reason why I decided to study chemistry.

Are you the owner of the fireproof money?

ahahah No. But omg when she said "This daddy knows how to play" it changed her life forever. We will never let her off the hook for that one.

I'm one of the lab techies sitting near the door. We came down to watch some of the shows, and in between ran a bunch of demos in the lab like getting kids to throw fireballs or burning salts and stuff for different colors.

Pancake?

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves bottle of New Amsterdam

It's snowing and blowing out.

Crepe dude!

Hard liquor + pancakes (be it man or woman) + fire (provided by pyro or me) = flambéed pancakes for all!

Last edited:
It was weird, but not as bad as I thought it might be. It's not like I'm afraid I'll turn *** just because someone hits on me or something. I actually found it kinda flattering.

Lets gets stereotypical!
Which one was it that hit you?
vp.jpg
We all know that you are the one with the white helmet that has a lightning on it.

You are electrifiedstegs are you not? So then that must be your costume!
My powers of deduction are awsomemest!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High