Mafia Game: Cheers/Frasier Theme

Have to vote Gory to help determine ML's bona fides. Also, I don't think Gory is town, based upon my read of his postings.

Will vote omg as well - I don't think he'll be lynched via a Vote 2, I think we need a V1 for that (and I think we need to actually do that, too) - anyway, just in case we can somehow get the job done.

Reasons why I am reluctant to V2 omg - his claim is exactly what you'd expect of someone trying to get himself V2 lynched as a wincon or benefit to his team - or, it occurs to me, someone who knows that they can't be V2 lynched and wants to tie up the town's second voting ability.

OTOH, this is meant to be a "light-hearted game" so perhaps there's nothing sinister there ... just like when TC runs a "vanilla" game *cough*

Vote 1: Goryani
Vote 2: omgwtfbbqpwned

Look. Yet another player blaming someone for what happened in other games.
That was in response to what he said about OMG in the last game. I wasn't the first to bring it up, i simply responded in kind.

Not to mention that everyone jumped on noodle for not lurking, as he does every other game. And now i'm not aloud to comment on OMG's erratic play style like last game because its unfair? You have to be joking.

I forgot to explain what I think this is. I'm pretty sure this mix-up is because of the player who was dropped (TheRedMenace?) because they couldn't be replaced.
Can Thy confirm this?
I can confirm the following:

TRM was removed from the vote count before voting was started. His withdrawal was sorted at the start of Night one.
The players alive tally is correct.

The strike against Goryani is the lack of vote against omg: you wanted to keep him around for informational purposes Gory, did you actually learn anything?
Yes. Look toward vote 2 voters to find scum. A LOT of scum. Possibly all of them, but there may still be 1 or 2 scum not on that list.

When it comes down to it though, I think it is best to test Goryani first. If he comes back as town, ML needs to get a serious look.
Now that's dangerous thinking. What if ML isn't sane? How many votes are on me now and NO ONE bothers to think about that possibility?

In any case, I still ask that nulio attempt to vote for someone.
nulio sent me a PM saying he will be out of town until tonight/Monday morning. (I presume US time.)

and that i tried to vote but was foiled by the anal voting rules of this game ( no offense thy i can see how it makes you jobs easier)

Be glad TC looked over my rules. I wanted to mod kill those who continually screwed up voting.

Yes. Look toward vote 2 voters to find scum. A LOT of scum. Possibly all of them, but there may still be 1 or 2 scum not on that list.

Now that's dangerous thinking. What if ML isn't sane? How many votes are on me now and NO ONE bothers to think about that possibility?

Well if he's not sane then there's no way to find out w/o lynching people, or people claiming with something different than what he says. Given that there are 2 cops him not being sane is definitely a higher possibility, though.

Vote tally updated.

Expanding on my previous post. . .

If you weren't scum why wouldn't you have already claimed and saved the town lots of time and effort? I mean, it's not like votes on your can really be used for information at this point because everyone has the same reason "cop says so" and saying anything but that is the scummy move.

Nowhere in that post you quoted or ever did I say I that I thought ML was scum. In that post I said I thought Mal was scum, and NOT kestegs or ML.
By following my line of thought with everything else in that post you should have got the same feeling for what I meant by that sentence, too.
Was my wording poor or were you the only one to misread this?

Post 203. You said your list matched Solar's, which was kestegs, Noodle, ML and Malevolent. Post 308's line about not being happier with the other candidates I took to interpret as you still thought them scum just not as scum as Mal. In 310, you specifically said "not much happier" with the non-Mal candidates, which most definitely implies you still think them scummy. The closest you come to defending MartinLong is when you say I'm being nit-picky about my reasons for questioning and voting him (433).

While that post didn't specifically state you thought ML was scum, your previous posts certainly gave that impression. But most importantly, never did you say you were against a MartinLong lynch until AFTER his claim.

@Gory,
If mafia know there is an SK (and they should by now, shouldn't they?) they would want to lynch omg as well.

Bingo. Mafia, absolutely, positively, wants to lynch someone using the vote 2 mechanic. They will say they are lynching the SK. They will say they are lynching mafia. They will say anything to get it done.

Ask yourself: If a townie actually thought omg was a SK, why wouldn't they make a case and vote 1 just to get rid of the SK?

Expanding on my previous post. . .

If you weren't scum why wouldn't you have already claimed and saved the town lots of time and effort? I mean, it's not like votes on your can really be used for information at this point because everyone has the same reason "cop says so" and saying anything but that is the scummy move.

I'm getting lynched today. I can't save myself. Even if someone can save me, they shouldn't. FAR too many questions left unanswered. My only way to help the town is to identify scum before I die. My poking and prodding is less useful if I blurt out my role and info for scum to glean answers from.

That was in response to what he said about OMG in the last game. I wasn't the first to bring it up, i simply responded in kind.

Not to mention that everyone jumped on noodle for not lurking, as he does every other game. And now i'm not aloud to comment on OMG's erratic play style like last game because its unfair? You have to be joking.

Please see the "Do you want that to happen again?" line. Pitchforks! Ready the bonfire!

So your attacking me for strong rhetoric?

I dont see how there is a single good reason not to vote2 omg today.

with that in mind i forgot to vote2 him so

Be glad TC looked over my rules. I wanted to mod kill those who continually screwed up voting.

This is why I'm against women having access to guns.

They should instead be securely strapped to comfy couches within easy reach of wine and chocolates.....:wink:

Bingo. Mafia, absolutely, positively, wants to lynch someone using the vote 2 mechanic. They will say they are lynching the SK. They will say they are lynching mafia. They will say anything to get it done.

Ask yourself: If a townie actually thought omg was a SK, why wouldn't they make a case and vote 1 just to get rid of the SK?

Mafia want to lynch the serial killer as well, right??

I kinda hate to see you go...very entertaining posts (the ear thing, classic!)

can we lynch OMG today as well for the love of god.

coju
nulio
frozzzen
pancakeman
MartinLong
Jcakes
noodle
pyro
moar
Solar ice

are all yet to cast a vote2

more than a few scum suspects in there

Looks like I was wrong about Martin. I was indeed really sure that he was scum. Got some rereading to do I guess.

Vote 1: Goryani

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High