Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I think when people move to another country it should be their responsibility to learn the language of said country. Of course there is exceptions, but still.

I think that to some extent, but English speakers are just as bad as everyone else (as in they will live in a country and not learnt he language). Plus I kind of feel sorry for people coming from Asian countries as their language is so so so different from english.

The Bar Rules:

1. Dews are on Durf's tab
2. No litter on the Kittehcopter pad
3. Under no circumstances, are coherent sentences allowed
4. Kestegs:Everybody else ratio must not fall below 2483:1
5. Don't ask about the Squid, you'll summon the Squid
6. If you post in the bar, you are entitled to be mocked
7. Don't eat cake, there isn't much of him left
8. Visitors must post atleast 5 times, contribute to the spam or don't visit!
9. Anybody found to be sophisticated, will be cast out into the void
10. Never, ever, ever, ever... Let Kitteh talk you into anything

Nice! I especially like the bit about not eating me!

I live in the land of....well, don't know. India, to answer your question.
How is the cricket going for you :wink:

Have you guys watched "Nuka Break" on YouTube? Good stuff!
No, but SWILLER! How have you been, long time no see.

Does anyone know any programs to monitor network flyouts/connectivity? I'm watching it in task manager, and I think I've found part of the problem... Just working out what could be done.
Wireless Internet Connection; Network Utilization: <0.05% (often dropping down to 0%); Link Speed 130 MBps; Connected.

So basically, although connected, it just drops to nothing. Connection is 4/5 dot things, so that's good. It doesn't appear to be too far from the router, nor is there much in between that could affect the signal. And when it does get connection, it's fine. It's just that it drops out for seemingly no reason, quite regularly.

I hate not being network admin/knowing the settings... So does anyone know of anything to monitor traffic from my laptop to the router, or have any networking advice? I'm probably going to talk to the owner, but I don't know if he knows a lot about networks.

@cakester: Cricket is not really my thing, and I haven't watched a match in ages, though I must say it was fun to go to my friends and say stuff like "Did tendulkar score his 100th ton this match". The looks of evil and horror. Hilarious.

Also, new-vegas is pretty good, even better than 3. Haven't played skyrim, yet.

Sorry, I don't know of anything like that, but I've not looked. I actually think I may have a similar problem with mine, although much more minor, can't tell for sure.

@:Swiller: Do you mean Walkthroughs? Or the numerous "Let's play" recordings, people do on all kinds of games?

If the Latter, I've seen some pretty good ones.

EDIT: I believe in all kind of holidays.

Yeah, I mean the "Let's Play" type, mostly. Granted, I've only looked at a handful. But the ones I did see were utter rubbish. The boss fight walkthrough for one of my most beloved RPGs is "You're really going to have to pound on this guy." That's it. THAT'S STRATEGY? Pound on this guy? Seriously? That's helpful? Why spend the time to post something online if it's completely useless? That's why online "walkthroughs" bother me. Why upload it for the masses to see if it's only garbage.

hey kids. i can deadlift 150kg after a full workout. next week will attempt deadlifts pre-workout

Watch the StarCraft:Brood Wars walkthrough/speedrun. They do most levels in under 5 minutes.
Or Frankomatic's King's Quest series. Some good jokes, discussion on the game and what not. Plus it's a humourous game. It is long, but they are in 10min videos, so you can divide it up easily.
I haven't played the KQ series, but the OGT (Obscure Game Theatre) of it was entertaining. If you're interested an a LP/OGT that wasn't bad...

King's Quest 6
[youtube]xgf1qtXp0cg[/youtube]

ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Hate doing taxes............... too many bits of paper everywhere. I need a personal assistant to do this............... Where's the barman in here? I need a whisky

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High