Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I did not say that. Not at all. I'm just saying I'm not allowed to give you dew.

*strokes sick keggers on his head*

there, there.

Well...

*lites fireworks*

Quick, while the others aren't looking..

*serves dew to kegs*

Coju: I think it was the name of one of my first chars.. My real name is Frederik.. Quite lame :p and what about coju?

Virgi: It was very nice, and I think we're gonna get together again sometime during the week. :)
First two letters of my last and first name: First name would get filtered since it has to do with a rooster, and Justin is the first name.
Frederik's not lame mano. Fredrick may be; yes, at least your name isn't free ****.
*cough cough*
I knew I shoulda never smoked corax!
Pure'll get'cha ev'ry t'me
Well...

*lites fireworks*

Quick, while the others aren't looking..

*serves dew to kegs*
*dumps cough syrup in kegs keg of dew*

No, my username is quite lame..

My name is awesome. Our future king is named after me.

Btw, I'm soon going to beat you in the post count game.

Edit: however, nobody can say my name right. Only Danish people.

I wouldn't call it a spam off. I got a little later into the game than he did. And as we would say in Denmark:

Nu viser jeg ham, hvor skabet skal staa.

Well, most the people above me have 5 years on me, but I'm not using that as an excuse.

I didn't put that in the translator, I can't trust you anymore.

Who just gave you a dew?

Then you should trust me.. I chose your health over my own safety!

She shouldn't be worried about us :) didn't you tell her?

Edit: and arg. Just got a mail that made me realize that I, once again, forgot to pay my internet bill. So the've shut it down. Probably wint have internet at home until next week. No gaming :/

Yeah, anyways I'm off from work now. See you in the morning - and Virgi: if it works I'll pm you, but I highly doubt it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High