The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

You will feel bad someday when it is actually true, and the person starts to cry

nah. i'll laugh

i did the old 'its ya mum' joke on someone once. he turned around and went 'my mum is dead' ..he was kidding and it was a good counter.

Its always nice when people are prepared with a comeback, standing there with a blank look on their face Isn't too impressive.

No just sick...woke up yesterday morning with a headache and went to work, came home at 1 and this morning woke up with a worse behind the eyball type headache around 7 am...I was throwing up and everything.

I'm just now starting to feel normal...

That sucks, sorry to hear that. I never get headaches like that, so I can't really say that I know how you feel. My wife gets them though.

Migraine, or sunstroke, which I had a few weeks back. Makes you equally sick.

Does anyone in here have some plasters btw?

That's not what I call it, but fine, give it a name you want even when that sounds like a charity musicfestival collecting money for Africa.

That's not what I call it, but fine, give it a name you want even when that sounds like a charity musicfestival collecting money for Africa.

Band-Aids are what we loosely call bandages here in the US, named after a leading brand: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band-Aid

...Why anyone would name a bandage after something that is used to make a wall or molds of something is beyond me.

Hehe, that's actually the name brand of them, but that's just what everyone calls them. Otherwise they're just called adhesive bandages I guess.

Band-Aids are what we loosely call bandages here in the US, named after a leading brand: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band-Aid

...Why anyone would name a bandage after something that is used to make a wall or molds of something is beyond me.

Well our main brand is Hansaplast, which is named after a medieval trading union I believe. Not that I think they had plasters back then.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High