The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

images

i had a guy challenge me to a duel. then when i picked fisticuffs he backed out. so now i have my spare butchers glove in my game bag for when i see him next. i will glove slap him

The last duel I fought, the guy had brought his Lvl 95 Hammerdin. I brought a machete.

I figure it was a mismatch so to be fair, I said I'd give him a 30 second headstart and to get running. Naturally, the second his back was turned, he was suddenly carrying my machete with/in him.

I like winning duels. I sometimes read the rules afterwards.

nah you never lose when the other guy cheats.

my tommy gun however never cheats.

honour. with a u. silly americans. i challenge you to a duel!

i prefer an acer if its all the same

I wish corax could go back and erase those pictures you and gorny posted from my mind

+1 what Laarz said.

I challenge you all to make me a BLT. I want a BLT. Get it done.

I only posted the ones that weren't even that bad. So think about what I have to live with!

I hate blts, challenge rejected.

I vastly prefer a 502 Error to a 504 Error. Am I alone here?

That and 504 is the area code for New Orleans, and I don't want to have to deal with Mardi Gras.

Cooking the bacon right now,slicing tomato, got the lettuce some mayo toasting the bread, it will be ready in a few minutes:) You want a Dr Pepper with that?

Ya Noodle and with all the water there the bodies tend to float after a while,seems like the swamp water plays hell the bindings and they surface:(

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High