The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

in the meantime, due to a linguistic issue, I've bled all over Noodle's compound.

That's just going to infect the wound. No, I suggest you do the mopping whils I replaces the bandaids on my fingers.

I don't mop, but I'll put bandaids on my fingers if it will help.

(Actually I do mop, just not blood, as I might pass out)

close your eyes and keep mopping.

I injured my fingers this week and it bled heavily so you'd not want to see that either.

If I close my eyes I will just get it all over myself, then when I open them I will surely pass out. I really can't handle it, I'm getting light headed just thinking about it!

Ok, think happy dinosaurs then.
Because the plasters I bought earlier this week are children's plasters and have happy dinosaurs printed on 'm. They're good too because the cuts are healing quickly!

And now I'm off to bed, try not to faint while I'm asleep and unable to catch you when you faint.....

The dinosaurs make me feel better, thanks.

The term plasters is kinda growing on me since you insist on using it so much. I may use it next time at home, it'll make me look smart...maybe.

i lol at people who faint at blood.

Vivi, do you vacuum or do you hoover?

Disclaimer: There is no wrong answer to this.

In that case, you may alternate between using plasters and band-aids with cultural impunity. :yes:

In that case, you may alternate between using plasters and band-aids with cultural impunity. :yes:

Yay! Just aswell as my first language - obviously - isn't English so I should fish from both American as British English.
It's usually British though. Or worse - Norn Iron.

Norn Iron?

You speak English very well though, much better than a lot of people over here :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High