Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

@Tears85 I had my doubts about Huckit long before Zemaj cast his vote. Please look back to the posts shortly after we secured the lynch on Noodle.

On your second point, yes I'm sure.

I remember those doughts! Yet voting "for" the person u believe 2nd most to be scum feels wrong!

I'm surprised @logoutzero is voting for me, but I get he didnt like my rush to the gallows play, and he's busy pouring some out for the homies, so I'm not going to worry about it too much. I have a stronger read on @zemaj than @Leopold Stotch , but I'll vote with @Tears85 and @Pyrotechnician--- Pryo, we going after Leo or are you waiting for her response? I'll be IRL this AM, but back early afternoon and be sure to cast my vote then!

I'll be back around in 5 or 6 hours maybe, Sunday mornings are always family breakfast, then spend some family time together. Hopefully those that haven't posted will have had a chance to post some thoughts.

And you don't see how this is EXACTLY what my issue is, or does playing dense help you somehow? This is not how townies think, townies understand when no one trusts them because they don't trust them either. The fact that you seem to be getting offended and confused by all this is really just too much of an over-play. I'm damned near sold on you being scum, just on the tone of your posts since D2. Only reason I'm not voting you now is because I think I impressed the importance of it being straight from mod on Tears, but with his increasingly emotional responses, it becomes difficult to do even that.

Vote: Huckit

For reasons already stated, my strongest lean that isn't Pyro and Tears both being very off in thier whole "OMG, you guys don't believe us???" reaction.

I'm also quite keen to see how Pyro flips, if everyone feels like going for a hail-Mary... but put my vote on the safe bet for now

If you are talking about what I flip if lynched, then I'm shocked that you would still consider voting for someone who is essentially confirmed town, rather than any of the others who are less than confirmed, even if it is a "Hail-Mary" as you put it.

I still stand by my analysis, the only way for scum to win if there are only two scum is for them to get rid of either Tears, or me, and without a nightkill thats damn near impossible.

I'm just hoping not to get tunnel vision from focusing highly on you and leo because huckits' "I'll vote whatever they vote" doesn't make me feel pleasant.

And than I am FBI Agent...do u guys really feel like Gorny would have a noob as FBI Agent, with English being his 2nd language, and than give him a super experienced player as bar tender. Pyro did nothing scummy so far, what´s the difference between pyro and y´all. :D

Yes. Depending on the role of the die, figuratively speaking, absolutely he would put a newb as FBI agent. how else are new players gonna learn? And he paired you up with a highly experienced player so you wouldn't be f'ed.
I think this is the second time you've mentioned specifically that lynching you WILL hurt townie numbers, how so? Because the number of townies will be reduced by one? Or are you hiding some other fun fact about yourself away?

I'm vanilla townie. I have no real powers. I'm thinking of our numbers. If there are two scum left, we want as many town as possible. If we have one left, we still want as many townies as possible, lol. Someone mentioned maybe two factions so there would be three left, WE STILL WANT TOWNIE NUMBERS lol! I'm useless but I still count (hey, that sounds like my real life. 🙃🤪)

Pyro, it's not that I don't like you, it's me trying to scum hunt. I initially did not trust Tears at first and he implicated you right away and that's the only reason why you were in the same scum boat with him. And that lock on Noodle didn't help things. But Noods flipped SK so I had no choice to belive Tears, not you because of wording. Logout posted about the neighbor definition which made me suspect you even more.... Until Tears said y'all's neighborhood chat was town aligned. So I, like Zemaj, consider you safe now under protest. :)

So that leaves Log, Zemaj, and Huck.

I hate massive role claim this early in a game but I can't see another way. Boys (or, since some of us are hyper-sensitive about gender, She/They), I think it might be time. And I totally know and understand how fishy that makes me (trust me, I don't like this either) but if any of y'all have better ideas, I'm listening.

Yes. Depending on the role of the die, figuratively speaking, absolutely he would put a newb as FBI agent. how else are new players gonna learn? And he paired you up with a highly experienced player so you wouldn't be f'ed.

Nope! Gorny doesn´t put roles but neighbor chats. I got FBI agent by RNG, yet the nighborchat was because I´m new to the game and I´m not a native speaker! But Gorny wouldn´t have me on the FBI Agent as newbie, and than decide...well let´s make the game some more difficult, and give him a bartender aswell, telling him it´s a confirmed Townie and reasoning it with my newbieness and English. Even if FBI agent was to get a bartender, he most likely wouldn´t reason it say way! And I asked how roles are asigned! Pyro made a joke about being unexperienced, so I figured that might be the reason why exactly he my neighbor, otherwise FBI Agent with neighbor might be to strong I figured. And yes Gorny confirmed roles are claimed by RNG and he also wrote Pyro my neighbor cause of stated reasons.

Kinda fun to missunderstand what I´m writting?

And you not scumfishing but desperatly tryin to tell every1 Pyro = Scum? Do u even think about other possibilities?

OK I was so annoyed with the "casual" missunderstanding that I wrote before I finished reading! Still like pretty much with a Gun on your had!

I'm a little uneasy about asking for role claims. Just because Mafia does not possess a night kill, that doesn't mean they don't have a 1-shot, or something else. Then again, nobody has to be honest about their role, either.

At this point, I don't see much point in trying to figure out the semantics. One thing that seems certain in my mind, is there cannot be 3 allied mafiosos left alive. They would control 50% of the vote.

• Tears: Circumstantial evidence supports his claim to be FBI. My assumption is that FBI is pro-town. This is supported by the claim of "town-aligned neighborhood chat" and as such, I do not support a lynch here.
  • Pyro: See latter part, above.
  • Leo: Has declared a lynch will only hurt town, twice, even guaranteed it. This is certainly true as a vanilla townie, which you claim to be--as you ask others to state their role. My life experience tells me that those who make the most noise, have the most to hide. I could support a lynch here.
  • Huckit: I have stated my reason, also, holding out to see what the confirmed town players want to do leaves another off taste in my mouth. I am in full support of a lynch here.
  • Zemaj: Brings up valid points, and has fairly consistently verbalized wanting to see how others react/vote before acting. Has agreed with my posts, or at least my post about Huckit. If my vote could break a tie between a no-lynch, I would put it on Zemaj. If my vote could break a tie between Zemaj and Leo/Huckit, I would vote for one of the latter.

I´m not going to spam everything, just two more points:

- assume "role of the die" means "role of the dice"! You´re right on that one!
- and really sorry for picking on u being a woman. I´m sure you´re a nice girl and awesome woman in rl! But in the terms of this game this makes u more scummy, as I feel u playin u´r role as this awesome girl/woman!

Yeah, I'm not going to touch the gender thing, and I don't think that should really be the focus here.

That being said, I've gone back through and read the previous posts, I think I'm comfortable in my read on Zemaj. I'm not 100% on this but I'd say I'm fairly confident. If it comes down to it though I could support a Leo lynch still.

Vote: Zemaj

Nope! Gorny doesn´t put roles but neighbor chats. I got FBI agent by RNG, yet the nighborchat was because I´m new to the game and I´m not a native speaker! But Gorny wouldn´t have me on the FBI Agent as newbie, and than decide...well let´s make the game some more difficult, and give him a bartender aswell, telling him it´s a confirmed Townie and reasoning it with my newbieness and English. Even if FBI agent was to get a bartender, he most likely wouldn´t reason it say way! And I asked how roles are asigned! Pyro made a joke about being unexperienced, so I figured that might be the reason why exactly he my neighbor, otherwise FBI Agent with neighbor might be to strong I figured. And yes Gorny confirmed roles are claimed by RNG and he also wrote Pyro my neighbor cause of stated reasons.

Kinda fun to missunderstand what I´m writting?

And you not scumfishing but desperatly tryin to tell every1 Pyro = Scum? Do u even think about other possibilities?

Okay, let me make myself clearer.............

Yes, I understand that Gorny does not put roles in the neighborhood chat. I know full well what RNG is and when i said "roll of the die FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING" that (RNG) is what I meant. You happened to get your role by RNG chance and got paired with a HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PLAYER BECAUSE YOU ARE NEW. Literally everything I just said to you you repeated back at me. Do you think I'm a dumb woman as well as this "aMaZiNg cOoL gIrL" you keep spouting off EVERY TIME you mention me?

I´m sure you´re a nice girl and awesome woman in rl! But in the terms of this game this makes u more scummy, as I feel u playin u´r role as this awesome girl/woman!

Literally does not make sense to me; I do not know what point you are trying to make. Me being a woman makes me scummy? Me being an "awesome girl/woman" (which, BTW, I never effing said once in this GD thread) makes me scummy? PLEASE correct me if I am wrong but that's what it really sounds like you are saying and before I go jumping to conclusions......

I feel like u´r playin a role! And u brought up u´r 9 month old. And I´m a freaking 50 year old macho thinking women would be more likly to bring that up that way!

I´m sorry if I made a mistake.

Makes me feel like I shouldn´t play these kind of games tbh!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High