Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

Lol, think we just saw that acum voting block at work

VT and glad I'm out of this one.

Zemaj has been lynched.

He was vanilla town.

It is now night time, the night will last 24 hours until 7 PM CTS tomorrow, October 12th 2020.

Anyone with night actions, send them in.

If it´s correct and there is „too much scum“ today is towns last chance to make things happen, cause with D2DC and Zemaj being town, 3 townies would be left.

Is there the possibility that Pyro is a bartender. Sure it is, at least you guys convinced me. And I´d like to hear everyones oppinion about it! Especially the fact that we voted for zemaj who was Pyros favorite keeps me thinking. Would I feel even more lagged behind if I vote what Pyro votes and he turns out bartender. Hardly, as I was told he´s my „neighbor“ as I am new and English my second language and he´s mod confirmed in his town alignment! Furthermore he helped me, he jumped in the right moment on the Noodle lynch and I can see his reasoning. Would I feel lagged behind if I vote for him, and he is what he is mod confirmed, namly a townie? Yes, definitly!

I went through gone pages, and it turns out HuckIt really added hardly anything for some time. Also he said going to vote what Pyro and me vote, just to iniciate the Lynch on zemaj jumping on Pyro side.

Logotzero: Didn´t vote for zemaj, added alot, even so some turned out wrong, I still think he´s town.

Leopold Stotch: The classical poker read is: Weak is strong, strong is weak! Everything this person did appeared to me over the top! How this person tried to be casual (later dudes! y´all! hope everyone catches some sleep! how this person talked about things going on in life!)

This person assured twice lynching this person WILL hurt town = megastrong. I´m not the only one to pick on that. If a person appears scummy cause the person wasn´t able to post due to rl things this person knew before the game started would be there, I would assume this person would apologize [not that it would be a problem, but that´s how I, with my attested lagging social skills, would assume the average person to react. HuckIt did it just that way!] This person went over the top.

This person had severe rl things going on, just to be able to hop into the game like 24 hours after I had claimed to be FBI agent, and 3 minutes after pyro had popped in.

How this person knew before hand, she´s going to miss the Noodle vote due to rl stuff, what didn´t stop this person from being able to type another long post about how I am scummy, when missing that vote is the number one goal for scum. This person missed the Noodle vote and instantaniously claimed that´s fishy by Pyro.

Mb it´s due to my bad English, but I got annoyed how often I had to explain stuff to this person. This might be due to my bad English, and also happened with Logo, but it also might be a scumplay! Example: I claimed, that it´s very unlikely, that if I (as noob) get rolled FBI Agent, Gorny would give me a bartender as neighbor (just to make things even harder), she claimed that I would be FBI Agent if the dice rolled that way!
Would I feel lagged behind if I vote for this person and this person turns out town. In some way, as in this case I would have clearly hurt the game by picking on this person. Yet there is the classical poker read „weak is strong and strong is weak!“ and this person appeared megastrong.

P.S.: I had written some about the issues with Leopold Stotch what I just send to the neighbors chat to check!

Yeah.... so I’ll be opening up the @zemaj memorial fund, dedicated to educating the foolish and preventing unwarranted lynching in the future... and note I won’t be the one teaching the class...

So, I was really sure Zemaj was scum, and figured we just about has this game wrapped up after our good fortune with a quick SK kill and @D2DC s unhappy demise. Now I have no idea if @logoutzero is just seriously outplaying me, or if pyro and Tears are doing some masterful trick on us... can an FBI agent be scum? I mean I am from Boston...

Tears, are you familiar with the Star Wars prequel trilogy? Primarily, Revenge of the Sith?

Senator Palpatine was a bad guy. No, THE bad guy. The Jedi Council had their doubts against him, yet he was able to befriend, and manipulate young Anakin into becoming his close friend, not dissimilar from his "neighbor." Anakin soon came to confide in the Senator, telling him of his shortcomings in the Jedi Order, his own personal feelings of failure, betrayal, and (I assume) general teenaged-boy angst. Anakin was a good guy. He was very close, and on very special terms, with the bad guy.

As we progress through this story arc, the true nature behind the Senator is revealed, and unfortunately, the alignment of Anakin becomes flipped.

You may have 100% belief that your neighborhood chat partner is town-aligned. The interesting facet about this game, is that only you can know for certain what information the moderator has given you. Look at it from an outside perspective: I can tell you that the moderator made me bullet-proof. I can site any information I want. Only I, and the moderator, know if what I claim is true or not, and further, only the moderator knows if it is actually true, or not.

It is ENTIRELY possible that Pyro is not who you think he is. If the moderator of this game decided to install this sort of gambit into this game, in order for it to function, you would have to believe it. It is our job as players to question that very structure, to put pressure on possible weak links in any perceived chain. Much the way medical doctors practice their medicine and diagnose: use your hands, poke, prod, push, pull, and stretch to find what hurts. Only when an anomaly is found, can diagnosis and treatment begin.

If I look at Pyro's actions through tinted lenses, I can absolutely associate many of his posts and actions as scummy. Emphasis on TINTED lenses. I can see scum, because I am looking to find it. I, personally, do not say all this to say that I don't believe you. The simple matter of fact is that I cannot possibly trust you. I have no absolute knowledge of what you claim to be true. I can either choose to accept it, or not. It has nothing to do with being town, being scum, being the FBI agent, or being a neighbor. It's only a function of the nature of this game. Think of this as no different from a religious debate. We can choose to believe in God. Some people can claim to "know" that God is real. My world view is, nobody can "know" for certain. I cannot travel to God's house and knock on his door, meet him, study with him, and observe his awesome powers. The same is true with your claims in this game. We, as opposing players, cannot "know" that what you say is true; even you cannot. You can "know" that this is what the moderator told you, but you could be the subject of a blind experiment.

I have enjoyed our interactions, and this is in no way intended as an attack. I just hope to possibly help explain things from a perspective that you might not have considered. Which most, if not all, of the other players in this game may in-fact share.

Man I felt so disabled last night! I´m glad to hear what u saying! I totally see the possibility that Pyro is scum, yet it would hurt if I vote for him and he isn´t!

To be fair tho: One of the first things I asked myself about this game was weather or not Pyro is confirmed town!

Btw. I have special ideas about Leopold Stotch at this moment, I´d really like to hear from this person if I´m correct, than this person could totally confince me being town aligned! But as of right now stands the read strong = weak!

We didn´t talk during night phases but day phases! Turns out the communication is pretty low after the start! I was very uncertain if he´s town aligned or not until he said: Usually neighbors not such a strong thing, as u don´t know weather or not town aligned, but we know TOWN ALIGNED! We only know by the sentence: You are town aligned neighbors!

This is what I wrote on neighbor chat! I´m sorry I hurt u so much!

I see how the issue is on my side, as this game works out if I´m not involved and doesn´t if I am.

I see how I was overly eager to win this game.

I see how I expressed my read wrong.

I see how I souldn´t have assumed this person is awesome in real life.

I see how I am lagged behind.

I see how I wanted to pick on the role this person seemed to play and not the person.

I see how I am deeply hurt, as I am disabled, and this game just showed again how severe the issues are, even failing to play a game of Mafia!

I think you both had a bit of a misunderstanding, and hope it wont be a bar to future games.

If either of you need me (or his @Noodle -ness) feel free to send a PM.

-Here's me acting like my old moderator self once again, I miss those days.

So I made the wrong call on zemaj, but to be fair he did say geting mod-killed and/or lynched by the group of frothing mad ingrates I'm trying to save are is his specialty...

I see we keep going back to the neighbors claim...still. The chat is not day time or night time only, it can be used at any time, I've tried to use it to guide Tears when he has questions about things that are happening throughout the course of the game. I've intentionally told him things I was planning or was going to try in the game. He is also his own person so I'm leaving it up to him to form his own opinions on players in the game. Anything I think about who is scummy or is not scummy has no reason to be included only in the chat between us so I've not used it for that because my opinion on who I think is scum belongs here in the game thread, not solely between me and Tears.

Since its already been said, and been said a few times, the fact that we are town aligned neighbors was mod provided information. Whatever the mod gives you as information is deemed to be true last time I checked unless we are playing some really screwed up version of mafia. I'm not a bartender, we are neighbors that are town, confirmed by the mod, which in any other game would be called masons but Gorny makes his own role names.

Also, I'm glad we've gotten past the argument that happened yesterday, I'm hoping we can move forward with this game without further issue...

wrong call on zemaj,
Yeah, so did I...so I know I look scummy here so this might bounce back on me, but if you and Tears are town, and I know I’m town, who are our two remaining scum? I was thinking Zemaj was one, and maybe? Leo the other,, but obviously I know nothing Jon Snow, so how do we move forward from here?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High