Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

We interrupt this night phase to bring you a message from the spirit of @Noodle.

The ghost formerly known as Noodle has requested a resurrection ritual to be performed on October 31st, at midnight local time.

All in favor or opposed to this, deliver Yay Or Nay votes via PM.

Depending on results of yay or nay and the intensity of what is left of Noodle, an exorcism may need to be performed.

We may need a priest of expert in the dark arts.

Day 3 has dawned.

You may nowpost freely

The day will end on October 11th 2020 at 7:30 PM CST.

With 6 left alive, 4 votes will cause a lynch and 5 will lock.

End of Day 3 Timer

Last edited:
Posting from mobile.

I typoed.

You may post normally.

Carry on

Those who fell for the "Noodle's Exorcism' " joke and sent in a yay or nay PM:

Tears85 and logoitzero.

• Haha
Reactions: Tears85
Guess pressure is on Leo to respond. Will most likely not be possible due to 9month old! *angel*

How did w´all know Noodle = SK?
Pyro as bartender = Scum told me Noodle = SK?

I don't know what the likelihood of having what is essentially mason chat between players of different alignments. Would be an interesting twist.

If I had to guess, I would say Noodle just tossed Pyro and DC together because it fit the theme of their interactions, in the hopes it would keep some heat off him for a couple of days. Leo did seem a bit, assertive, about the possibility of DC/Pyro/Tears, and with the name of this game, I can see the logic.

At this point, Huckit is still high on my list, and Leo isn't far off. We've got plenty of time for games and accusations, but if I had to vote right now, I'd go for Huckit. The eagerness to continue moving before we even marched Noodle to the gallows seems, cold and calculated to me.

The eagerness to continue
Yeah, maybe a bit of a clumsy / transparent gambit by me perhaps, but I figured I wanted to see who was slow to kill Noodle (delay SK kill would seem to help a Mafia with no night kills) and then who was slow/fast to join on figuring out the next kill (fast kill favors mafia). So, scummy play perhaps, but I now feel confident Log is town, Tears is town, I'm confused whether Mason Pyro can be mafia, which leads me to think Zemaj & Leo are our remaining mafia, with a stronger read on Zemaj, but TBD.

And I'm sorry I didn't vote to exorcize Noodle, I hear if you bury him under the ground for 30 days, he ferments, and comes up rather potent....

MafiaWiki said:
Neighbors are players that can speak to each other. Unlike Masons, there is no guarantee made of any Neighbor's alignment.

There's my answer, and for any un-initiated. Apparently Neighbors are designed to be the masons of various alignments. Interesting.

There's my answer, and for any un-initiated. Apparently Neighbors are designed to be the masons of various alignments. Interesting.
THANK YOU!

So, let me just begin to say to Tears, I'm sorry. You were right. I had my suspicions but once Noodle flipped, it confirmed YOUR role. However, it didn't confirm Pyro's.......

I understand some of y'all's concerns and I see how I look scummy. I guarantee that I am not and lynching me WILL hurt townie numbers. We cannot afford that right now.

I'm suspicious of Pyro. I often forget zemaj is in the game (no offense, Zemaj. :( <3 ) so he might be scum trying to play it low, but he could also be busy with RL and be townie.

Honestly, I don't really have reads on Huck or Log. It could go either way.

Checking in to say I'm going to be very low availability for probably the rest of this day phase. For what seems to be the 178th time since spring, I just had a massive swirly knot of nastiness pass over last night, and this time it really did some damage... to the tune of I'm at the coffee shop to leech wifi for posting and get some charge on my battery.

As for the game: lol... the newbs hate me and others forget I'm even here... I think I've seen this gag before... mixed emotions, because, tbh, my elimination would give good info since I've pretty much directly interacted with everyone at this point. Also that whole low availability thing...

I'll look over things right quick and give any specific thoughts before heading back home.

@zemaj Luckily in Central Texas, we've been well out of the paths so far. Gotten a fair bit of rain, but avoided anything major thus far. Be safe, and keep that pistol loaded and on you at all times. Sheeple seem especially pre-disposed to idiocy and crowd-panic-hive-mindiness these days.

Not sure where you're at in the world, but I've got a spare bedroom if it ever comes down to "I'm dead if I stay here, but I have nowhere else to go" for whatever that's worth...

I can add the following: Pyro and me are town alligned neighbors.

Ofc now u´ll add: Trust nothing mafia related! I´m not guaranteed like with my "insane" cop stuff!~~

Yet Pyro was really helpfull, and he pulled the trigger immediatly when votes had been made.....what leaves us with the fact that Leo missed the vote accussing Pyro who pulled the trigger!

Pyro might ofc be very good at this game, but how he wrote about game might have to end after SK deeeed kinda feels like Pyro town aswell!

Leo assuring she town...... for the 2nd time! A girl/woman told me about this game: Try to be sympathiced! #laterdudes!

Vote: Leopold Stotch

Hope that´s bolded now!

@zemaj Luckily in Central Texas, we've been well out of the paths so far. Gotten a fair bit of rain, but avoided anything major thus far. Be safe, and keep that pistol loaded and on you at all times. Sheeple seem especially pre-disposed to idiocy and crowd-panic-hive-mindiness these days.

Not sure where you're at in the world, but I've got a spare bedroom if it ever comes down to "I'm dead if I stay here, but I have nowhere else to go" for whatever that's worth...
Much appreciated, but it's not that bad, and hopefully won't get so. And please believe, personal opion is stay strapped, or get clapped.

I can add the following: Pyro and me are town alligned neighbors.

Ofc now u´ll add: Trust nothing mafia related! I´m not guaranteed like with my "insane" cop stuff!~~

Yet Pyro was really helpfull, and he pulled the trigger immediatly when votes had been made.....what leaves us with the fact that Leo missed the vote accussing Pyro who pulled the trigger!

Pyro might ofc be very good at this game, but how he wrote about game might have to end after SK deeeed kinda feels like Pyro town aswell!

Leo assuring she town...... for the 2nd time! A girl/woman told me about this game: Try to be sympathiced! #laterdudes!

Vote: Leopold Stotch

Hope that´s bolded now!

Ok, see, the thing you aren't thinking through here is that a dead SK benefits the mafia as much or more than the town. They can strategize with night chat, align on a voting block and swing in with mass votes quickly to end threats, giving them huge advantage needed with lack of a night kill. Town is, as usual, confined by not knowing who thier friends are, thus have a real chance of accidentally eliminating allies, which isn't something scum ever has to worry about. This quick-voting on someone just because they question your night-chat buddy who swoops in to lock on the SK is not good... flippiant votes are in fact the single greatest threat left to the town (as far as we know, anyway).

READS:
Tears85 - conf town

Huckit - read still null... come to it, has he really done anything other than agree with what others said first? Leeway for newbies only goes so far... I'd vote that.

Zemaj - obvi townie... like, seriously, wtf?

Pyrotechnician - I could go either way on this one... the whole "neighbor=conf town" arguement has been shot down, so I'd like to hear his response. I'd vote that.

Leopold Stotch - strong town read. Although that may be confirmation bias as she has expressed mostly points I agree with. Much debate would be needed for my vote here.

Logoutzero - leaning townie. Still mostly posting info, but info is getting better, and more to the point, driving at an actual point. Would take convincing to vote here.

I'm actually starting to wonder if "Too Much Scum" isn't implying two separate mafia factions. That would actually balance pretty well... 2scum/2scum/1SK/3town

Assuming that, we still have 3 scum out there, literally half the voting block. Granted, in my outline the two scum factions aren't necessarily voting together, but the loner could decide he has better chance with a 'no town remaining' win than a 'only your faction remains' win.

Speculation isn't really helpful, but it crossed my mind in reference to the voting bit...

Especially considering the bit in the rules I just noticed, two scum teams makes more sense... that's a harcore requirement for an SK... make sure your last opponent is scum...

• Serial Killer wins when/if 1-1 endgames with a Mafia Goon

It appeared that dead SK better for town and worse for scum. Everybody agreed on that!

Furthermore the rules state:

- 1 SK
- 2 Goons
- 4 Vanilla townies
- 1 FBI Agent

Yet I agree that game is called too much scum!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High