Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

@Tears85 not to harp on something you have already said, but since language barrier is a thing, could I please get you to make a simple post stating only that Pyro was confirmed town to you in your role-PM, not through his actions. The difference between mod telling you bluntly that he is town, and you assuming he is town because you are and you have special chat, regardless of what he says in that chat, is huge.

Yet I agree that I have a Scum read on basically every1 (- Pyro) what might be a problem! :)

Ninjad! Just click the Baby too much scum link from Gorny! Basically on top of the rules!

Our Neighborhood char states: You are town aligned neighbors!

Ok, I see the problem... this game is BASED on that ruleset. To assume Gorny didn't change a few things, throw in a wrench or 8, is not a good play. The general setup is probably the same, but the specifics are almost certainly not.

That's just observational of having played many many games moderated by Gorny, and having played games with him. He seems to get bored of the same thing served the same way, and much prefers to put a spin on a solid idea if not just try some off-the-wall craziness.

All that said, for all I know this is the one time Gorny liked an idea enough to copypasta the whole thing... guess we will find out after endgame.

With that, I really need to get back to RL... I'll check back in as able.

As I mentioned I agree that "too much scum" should be an issue and he even mentioned wrenchs.....yet he also told me that it´s baiscally a basic game!

Also, since it's essentially mod-confirmed at this point I'll relent and allow Pyro a town-read... under protest.

Also, since it's essentially mod-confirmed at this point I'll relent and allow Pyro a town-read... under protest.
Wow you guys really just don't like me, its been spelled out almost to the letter and yet you and Leo still really want to peg me as scum. I'm not sure if its amusing or if its desperation on the scums side because if there truly is just one scum left and they don't have a night kill, that one scum knows its only a matter of time until they get lynched one way or another if there are TWO people that they can't get rid of.

Let me put it this way, I will absolutely not be voting for Tears, and I'd hope since its essentially confirmed Tears would not be voting for me. That's an automatic block of two people and even if we reach all the way through end game and get to 3 people remaining its a loss for mafia unless either:

a. There is actually two scum left, or
b. They have one last thing hidden up their sleeve that can change the results of the game.

I'm going with neither of these options are true and that the only way that was left for them to win was to cast doubt on my status as town. I'm perfectly happy with voting for either Leo or Zemaj at this point in time. The only thing I want to do is go back to day 1 and see if I can read any interactions between D2DC and others to try and draw a connection.

I understand some of y'all's concerns and I see how I look scummy. I guarantee that I am not and lynching me WILL hurt townie numbers. We cannot afford that right now.

I'm suspicious of Pyro. I often forget zemaj is in the game (no offense, Zemaj. :( <3 ) so he might be scum trying to play it low, but he could also be busy with RL and be townie.

Honestly, I don't really have reads on Huck or Log. It could go either way.

I think this is the second time you've mentioned specifically that lynching you WILL hurt townie numbers, how so? Because the number of townies will be reduced by one? Or are you hiding some other fun fact about yourself away?

Also, I think this game just ended up being a really rough setup for mafia. The combination of Noodle taking out a mafia on night one combined with Noodle being found out on night 1 has essentially made this an impossible win for the scum team UNLESS we refer back to possibilities a and b above. I'm sure Gorny has thrown some kind of wrench in the mix from the standard setup if I had to take a guess to offset the neighbor (i.e. mason) ability, I'm just not entirely sure what it is yet.

Vote Count 3.0:

Leopold Stotch: 1 (Tears85)

Not Voting: Pyrotechnician, Leopold Stotch, Huckit, Logoutzero, Zemaj.

I'm sure Gorny has thrown some kind of wrench in the mix from the standard setup if I had to take a guess to offset the neighbor (i.e. mason) ability, I'm just not entirely sure what it is yet.
And you don't see how this is EXACTLY what my issue is, or does playing dense help you somehow? This is not how townies think, townies understand when no one trusts them because they don't trust them either. The fact that you seem to be getting offended and confused by all this is really just too much of an over-play. I'm damned near sold on you being scum, just on the tone of your posts since D2. Only reason I'm not voting you now is because I think I impressed the importance of it being straight from mod on Tears, but with his increasingly emotional responses, it becomes difficult to do even that.

Vote: Huckit

For reasons already stated, my strongest lean that isn't Pyro and Tears both being very off in thier whole "OMG, you guys don't believe us???" reaction.

I'm also quite keen to see how Pyro flips, if everyone feels like going for a hail-Mary... but put my vote on the safe bet for now

I'm here. I'm current.

Huckit did defend himself calmly and seemingly transparently. Not sure if I buy it. I'm on the fence about it.

Leo has claimed certain doom if we go that route. Not sure if that's a scum play, or a town play. Either way, I would feel a little bit guilty about a Leo lynch when we already know IRL is in the way. Then again, that's the nature of life, and games.

Zemaj seems pretty excited about Pyro, and I don't really see it. Do I think it's possible that Pyro is scum? Absolutely. That's precisely what "neighbors" indicates on the Wiki. I also accept that this is Gorny's game, so who truly knows.

Tears is practically confirmed. Nobody refuted his role claim, and his information turned out to be true.

Speaking of Tears and Pyro, if in fact Tears is indeed town, and all evidence suggests that, as Mafia, don't you think the best play would be to lynch him? If Pyro is scum, and makes it to 3 players remaining, he would have to completely flip on Tears, and even then, would only secure a tie. And! Good luck convincing the remaining player at that point, who's most likely another townie at that point, to turn. That alone is enough to tend me to believe Pyro to be town.

For me, it's essentially a coin-toss between Huckit and Zemaj. Only the spirit of sportsmanship is preventing me from wanting to go all in against Leo.

Vote: Huckit

Matter of fact is that mafia wins if 50%! At least that´s stated in the Baby too much scum link! Yet I don´t feel like Pyro can be scum, cause Gorny even explained that pyro my neighbor cause this my first game and English second language. Besides the fact that Pyro was super helpful, answering more questions than I (was allowed) to ask. And than I am FBI Agent...do u guys really feel like Gorny would have a noob as FBI Agent, with English being his 2nd language, and than give him a super experienced player as bar tender. Pyro did nothing scummy so far, what´s the difference between pyro and y´all! :D

Logo convinced me until the point were he voted for HuckIt! He even stats that Zemaj would be his 2nd object to lynch, and than he votes exactly the person that Zemaj voted. And logo u sure it´s sportmanship and not the fact that Leo is a woman! #laterdudes

And we don´t know Leo got rl issues. We know she´s either talking about her baby, being the super cool girl next door or claiming Pyro = Scum! She´d do all of that being Scum!

@Tears85 I had my doubts about Huckit long before Zemaj cast his vote. Please look back to the posts shortly after we secured the lynch on Noodle.

On your second point, yes I'm sure.

Truth be told, in all the years I've been a part of this group, my interaction with Leo have been so limited, I had no knowledge of her gender. I don't see men and women, we're SPF'ers :D

Except for @Goldtru. I miss her. </3

• Love
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High