Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Re: Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

:shocked: it would be a good act. Wouldn't it involve Zhao and Mara too? Zhao silenced him, and Mara switched with him (making mara anti-town?) Seems unlikely though. Ugh. I don't know.

The old one was Ashwarehouses apparently. I still wanted Ash, so I choose him from S-mart. Been in a 'evil dead' mood. Got tickets for the musical and can't wait the month for the show lol. I've been google searching, soon as I have access to photoshop I'll make the picture better, just a google image for now though.

Nothing with the game *places hand on head*

The bit about it being sudden, there really isn't way to gradually switch the avatar lol :D

I should probably explain the "hand on head" thing incase it gets taken sinisterly lol. I think its a thing in LARP (Live Action Role Playing) If you have you're hand on your head then you're out of character and the actions are not pertaining to the game. I just read it in a book (Jim Butcher short stories :cloud9:), so I don't know if its true or not.

Trionth. so you are the vigilante then?

Could you please post your role and wether or not you killed nurman, maybe in capitals so Sathoris don't miss it........

AKA OT or off topic.

But in this game anything can get you killed.

Vote: Trionth

@ITY: Night 3 you said you investigated me. Why didn't you go for one of the hot potatoes, namely mara, gorny or feysal?

Upset I would think that you are acting guilty huh?:whistling:

I choose you because you came after me and everyone else who unvoted nurman(the doc?) and completely ignored the ones who left their votes on him.

A question right back at ya, Why do you think YAWP can all of a sudden post without a mod kill after you triple teamed him into silence?

Trionth. so you are the vigilante then?

Could you please post your role and wether or not you killed nurman, maybe in capitals so Sathoris don't miss it........

Xavier Chavez. Vigilante. I cannot kill anyone other than Amanda. Please read my post earlier.

Unvote: Trionth

I'll believe the vigi claim for now.

We've got just under three hours left here.

Hmmm... I just had a sudden thought:

What if YAWP is actually Anti town and has been smokescreening us the whole time?

Wouldn't that mean his silence was fake? And he would've been modkilled for not posting?

I didn't keep track oh how long he didn't post, so don't know for sure.

Unfortunately, I was only silenced for about 23 or so hours, so I technically wasn't silenced long enough to prove my innocence before I was hit with the role switch.

If you think I'm scum, go ahead and lynch me if it will make you feel better, but I am indeed the role stealer right now, simply trying to decide who I think is scum enough to test.

Honestly, I was more upset that I had gotten my role stolen then I was about being silenced. The silence told you all I was sincere on my claims. Yet, Mara just had to screw that over. Unless he didn't believe me and role switched to confirm it, and is now silenced for a few more hours.

im here, im in the middle of reading the thread, but i am bloody starving and getting sick because i have not eaten. let me go eat, i will reply to some questions, Korial is telling the truth, he IS the barkeep and i have some explaining to do.

and i already role-claimed VERY subtly but i think most of y'all skipped over that. ;)

Unfortunately, I was only silenced for about 23 or so hours, so I technically wasn't silenced long enough to prove my innocence before I was hit with the role switch.

Wasn't trying to accuse you of anything, just seeing if I could poke a hole in Gorny's theory.

My vote still stands on Uraj. I don't have a good feeling about him.

Although some pro points for confirming my role and all that stuff, it doesn't quite make up for the rest of the game.

What can I say, I just have a hunch, and don't have much else to go on atm.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High