The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

Re: The "Right before Xmas Mafia special"

It is the sword you gave me. If it's a cursed weapon, then you're a bad guy. :scratchchin:

So you're voting him because you think he's the VI ... don't you know that lynching the VI mean a loss for the town?

I was under the impression that if the VI is lynched, he shares the victory with either the town or mafia, not that the town automatically loses. What are you trying to pull here, Zhao?

In past games if the VI is lynched first, he wins and the town/mafia fight for second place. Unless you guys have changed that rule too ...

In past games if the VI is lynched first, he wins and the town/mafia fight for second place. Unless you guys have changed that rule too ...

According to the wiki (and not Wiki, mind you - pun intended), an exact defination of a Village idiot type role is not included. So I guess it works however the game mod decides at game start.

Hm. There's one way to settle this - Thunder Cat, please send me a PM listing what role everyone has. I'll sort this out.

wow. i wake up late bcuz i went to bed late and find more baseless votes. let's see....

Seriously though, just nick Leo. My vote's still on her as I didn't unvote before voting for myself.

wth... are you still pissed bcuz i let Noammr kill you on the last night? hey, take that out on him next game he plays, not me.

Many players have random voted for me in previous games to get a reaction from me or other players. What you do is keep the conversation going without self-incriminating yourself.

what does that even mean? so, i keep convo going, i ask for reason, y'all give me nothing, and Bad Ash, Ankeli, Lozhinge have voted for me. Zhao seems close to voting for me. you know...

Hey Zhao, care to dance?

Or should we focus on taking down the mafiosos as a team?

be careful, Gorny. i think he IS the mafia and might kill you. i think he will kill us all!!!

*pulls out Rainbow Katana*

sounds weird i know, it reads weird too which is why the vote was placed. not enough seen for me to change

what reads to weird?

from what i can tell, you and Ankeli are voting for me for a baseless reason. i have done nothing wrong and you guys are on my *** like white on rice. i need to know EXACTLY what i have done to seem so incriminating to y'all other than not do a damn thing.

Leo you keep calling me mafia when I push your buttons, it's like you want me to vote you.

In your opinion overly-cautious Noodle, what should we do today? Day is ending soon so we have to decide something.

<sigh> I'm not mafia. I was making a joke.

yeah, uh-huh.... lol!!!

if anything, i suspect the ones i have named as mafia, the most obvious one being:

Vote: LozHinge the Unhinged

popping in quickly to vote for me bcuz he had work or a hot date or something. yeah, that's what he wants y'all to think! (kisses, Loz! :puckerup: ^_^)

nah, im kidding. Loz isn't the most obvious mafia guy. it's:

Unvote: LozHinge the Unhinged
Vote: Zhao_Yue

"Because he smells like potatoes." :p

Jeez, this potato joke is like, seriously, two rounds ago. OMG.

Lol, Leo does the same thing she got annoyed at Ankeli for doing to her.

So you're voting him because you think he's the VI ... don't you know that lynching the VI mean a loss for the town?

I realize lynching a VI is a loss for town. Unless the VI is not really VI. I figure he's not going to get lynched today anyway, even with my vote... to be frank, I'll withhold the vote until next time.

Unvote: Ankeli

Potatoes must be Leo's word for....:whistling:

Jeez, this potato joke is like, seriously, two rounds ago. OMG.

seriously, TC? seriously? Zhao should be happy that i think about him when i say that! :D XD

now, Zhao, i have to ask, when you said that, did you mean regular and uncooked potatoes or mashed potatoes? bcuz i enjoy mashed potatoes.... or a hot, BBQ baked potato? wow. i am really hungry. im gonna go get some lunch! too bad i don't have any bbq to put on my baked potato.... lol! jk!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High