Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

Change course: 180.224.....

Ahhhh that was so last game! :D

Well at least we have todays discussion kicking off early with some info. We have a report from Zarn - giving us something he has seen, hopefully this helps us as things develop. I'm taking it as a piece of the picture.

So Zarn claimed townie - claimed to see Ash and Jason scuffle.
LozHinge the Unhinged - Dead
Ash claims no PM or anything stating he was under attack.

Thats what we know so far.

Zarn why didn't you hold onto this finding at least until mid-day, and question both players to try to extract some information from them. Now that they are under the gun, if either of them are guilty, they might be less forthcoming.

Okay now that I've prefaced with the understanding that I have no specific knowledge of what did happen other than the attack, here's my guess as to what happened:

1. Ash or Jason recruited the other. Some form of vampirism, or some other bizarre thing.

2. A bus driver switched one Ash or Jason with Loz.

3. Jason or Ash are immune to NK, and Loz was killed by a SK or a second evil faction.

I can't think of a reasonable third option, but I'm sure some of you can.

These are worthwhile things to consider later on
No offense but I'm not sure if your legit yet

I'm taking on board your claimed sighting but for the person who saw this attack/scuffle to then start proposing 3 or 4 scenarios is jumping the gun.

Zhao is right you should have kept this secret till a bit later today so we could see how people posted initially and then question them but its out now.
Bear in mind this will reflect on you later as new information gets released.

One thing I did learn from the last game with all my change direction posting was how when one little item or thing gets added it suddenly sticks.

From my postings I could have been anything but all of a sudden I was the navigator and needed fixing I'm still not sure how that caught on but we should stick to facts as they are declared especially at this early stage.

I am role declaring. I was given the ability to see one night action and I chose last night.

I was told that I witnessed Ash and Jason and that one of them was attacking the other. The vision wasn't clear enough to determine who was attacking whom.

Obviously a bus driver role got involved or attacking was a form or recruitment. If you doubt this info and decide that killing me will somehow prove my sincerity, then do it.

Otherwise, let's kill them both and let God sort it out.

like,OMG,early role claiming,thats like totally scum

The interesting thing about this is that both of us are alive making it even more confusing. I did not receive a pm of any variety saying I had been attacked so I wonder if Zarni hadnt had seen anything if I'd be dead right now? Is there any chance Jason or myself could have been role switched?

Jason you got any thoughts?

Yeah, I got a thought: why did you attack me, you son-of-a-motherless-goat?!

I have another thought: since it seems there are at least potential killings each night, we either have two scum groups, or a rogue killer, or possibly a ninja (townie killer).

Info Update it seems

Jason claims he has/had no knowledge of an attack.

Just to mention by the way Jason your deduction of two scum groups and other possibilities are solely based off information from someone who role claimed early.

Unless you know otherwise.

Its certainly possible that this info is all correct but lets not go wondering down the garden path eh?

Ah, it's good to still be alive after the first day this time

Anyway, onto the topic at hand. The role claim by Zarniwoop has certainly brought up some discussion points. A question to you Zarniwoop, what happens if both the people you mentioned turn out to be townie in one form or another?

Jason Maher's and Bad Ash's limited recollection of the "incident" if of little use I imagine, since if one did indeed try to attack the other, they're not about to admit it here. Likewise, if nothing happened (due to a bus driver role or doc role) but I also imagine the attackee would be none the wiser of what happened last night? Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

With regards to the 2 entities that can kill at night, I certainly hope not to be honest. Is the game big enough for 2 kill roles (I'm not 100% up on how big a game needs to be for this to happen)? Is it possible that someone switched either Bad Ash or Jason Maher with Loz, and therefore there is only 1 killing entity?

A question to Laarz, you've only posted two 1 sentence posts so far. Is this related to a posting restriction of some sort (as I_Told_You mentioned earlier), or are you playing an in-game role?

A question to Zarniwoop. You mentioned
Zarniwoop said:
I was given the ability to see one night action and I chose last night

Does that mean you can't use this ability again the next night?

No, it's an ability and it's gone for all coming nights.

If you doubt I'm legit, so be it.

I know how ash felt last game.

Y'know I think I'm actually getting a teardrop...:unimpressed:

Uh, wait, it was just an eyebooger.

Well back to the bottle and watchin' the action.

Zarn, you think Leo/Mara would be that ambiguous in your role? Attacked = recruited? I don't think so, as that would be poor game design on their part.

What exactly did you role description say? You get to see one night action?

Yeah, I got a thought: why did you attack me, you son-of-a-motherless-goat?!

then wheres your vote buddy?

Vote: Jason Maher

if you were honest you woulda voted for me without thinking twice about it, thanks for setting yourself up for this one. Idk why/if you targeted me last night, but I am glad your attack didnt go through all the way

I was like,OMG,Orphan talked to me. I was like totally stoked.

ok so Laarz obv has a post restriction and is flub-bucket supposed to be drunk for the game or is he just acting drunk on his own?

Zarn why didn't you hold onto this finding at least until mid-day, and question both players to try to extract some information from them. Now that they are under the gun, if either of them are guilty, they might be less forthcoming.

Idk why/if you targeted me last night, but I am glad your attack didnt go through all the way

Speaking of last nights attacks, besides the apparently attack that supposedly took place between Jason and Bad Ash, there was also the death of LoZ.

Thank you thank you whoever decided to kill LozHinge, his name would've been a turning point for many a voting attempt. :)

I know you were trying to make a humorous point, but it certainly ranks up as a possible reason one might want him dead, at least for the first night. One might say you were repeating your thoughts last night .. :scratchchin:

Zhao, as a veteran of the mafia games do you think there's anything to be garnered from the first night death, and if so what are your thoughts on Loz being chosen last night? What do you think about Ankeli's statement above?

Or ~Paris Hilton!

Didn't the goth kids in south park talk abit like that as well?

Wow, much to discuss on day one! I will post a real post later on, when I'm done eating my bacon :3.

~Hey

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High