HELP - atma/gomule, rwm/rrm, utilities and variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HELP - atma/gomule, rwm/rrm, utilities and variants

Ok i just encountered a problem.

I created a stash in Atma last night. I have about 8-9 stashes in my ATMA Config folder, but when i created this one, it automatically went into a new directory Atma Config>Uniques. Today i opened atma, and tried to open the new stash but it dissappeared!. I checked the ATMA Config folder and this uniques folder doesnt exist? When i keep making stashes in ATMA they seem to go there though.

So yeah i tried finding the d2x file but its non existent and there dont seem to be any backups. ANy ideas? thanks.

I had problems on locating various D2 related files from Vista's program files folder, so I moved my Atma, GoMule and both Diablo II directories to c:\games\ and file finding problems were solved.

If you do that remember to change things in the registery with regedit.

Ulla

As I understand things, this is because your user account doesn't have permission to write to anything outside of \users\yourname (installing involves escalating your rights to local Administrator). Any attempted writes are redirected to the location you found. Granting your user write permission to the Diablo 2 directory should fix things.

Yep, this is the issue (and solution).

I had the same problem for a while, but adjusting the security privileges solves it. Right-click on your D2 folder, select Properties, and then it's on the Security tab.

Great. Thanks.

Now that I know where the screenshots are, I may just leave it the way it is, though.

Encountered a problem on GoMule text dumps.

Got the following error:

c:\games\Diablo II\save\Louhi.d2s failed.
c:\games\Diablo II\save\Robin.d2s failed.

Could it be because they had quest items in their stash? Louhi has Mephs soulstone and Robin varioes Khalim bodyparts.

Ulla

P.S. How do I disable smilies in a block of text? I know how to do it for the whole message, but what about just a block of text.

U

Got the following error:

Could it be because they had quest items in their stash? Louhi has Mephs soulstone and Robin varioes Khalim bodyparts.

Ulla

P.S. How do I disable smilies in a block of text? I know how to do it for the whole message, but what about just a block of text.

U

Maybe, though it would be odd. Could you email me a copy of the characters to [email protected]?

U
You can't disable them afaik, but there's a workaround. Use [noparse][noparse][/noparse][/noparse] tags.

With tags, like this:

[noparse][noparse] :\ [/noparse][/noparse]

You get:

[noparse] :\ [/noparse]

Without the tags:

:\

You can't disable them afaik, but there's a workaround. Use [noparse][noparse][/noparse][/noparse] tags.

With tags, like this:

[noparse][noparse] :\ [/noparse][/noparse]

You get:

[noparse] :\ [/noparse]

Without the tags:

:\

Thanks! [noparse]:/[/noparse]

Ulla

I've got a problem with GoMule and one of my chars (the 'sin in the Septavirate tourney).
The merc is equipped with an ethereal spetum (IIRC) socketed with a couple gems. When I hover the mouse over it I see no popup and if I try to pickup the item and put it in the stash GoMule crashes.
Also, if I try to get a dump of the char, nothing appears in the textbox.
Is there any kind of debug info I can provide to track down the issue?

I've got a problem with GoMule and one of my chars (the 'sin in the Septavirate tourney).
The merc is equipped with an ethereal spetum (IIRC) socketed with a couple gems. When I hover the mouse over it I see no popup and if I try to pickup the item and put it in the stash GoMule crashes.
Also, if I try to get a dump of the char, nothing appears in the textbox.
Is there any kind of debug info I can provide to track down the issue?

Email me a copy of the char at [email protected]

It might take a few days though, I'm a little backed up right now!

@silospen:
Thanks for the quick reply, you've got new mail :)
It's no big issue, so it doesn't matter if it takes days or even years, I thought it was something worth reporting.
BTW, is this thread the only bug reporting system for GoMule, or are you using some of Sourceforge's stuff?

Atma 5.05 will not exrtact. No message or anything. It creates the folder, but extracts nothing. I try to just run the installer from winrar, but it gives me this message..

! Cannot execute "C: \Users\S**~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX10.925\ATMA_Installer.exe"

Please, really want to use it..
The previous version works fine, but have already patched Diablo 2.

** Edited because of spelling, it's late here...

Got the following error:

Ulla

U

Mephistos soulstone is screwing it up. Take it off your character and it should work, I'll fix it in the next release.

Thanks for the bug report!

Atma 5.05 will not exrtact. No message or anything. It creates the folder, but extracts nothing. I try to just run the installer from winrar, but it gives me this message..

! Cannot execute "C: \Users\S**~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX10.925\ATMA_Installer.exe"

Some virus scanners believe the ATMA_Installer.exe to be an adware program and may choose to quarantine the file when you extract. Try turning your virus program off for as long as it takes you to extract and install, then turn it back on.

Mephistos soulstone is screwing it up. Take it off your character and it should work, I'll fix it in the next release.

Thanks for the bug report!

Was it Khalim's body parts for Robin?

Ulla

Argh, UllaV, you're using an older version of GoMule, like Gimli.

I tried to fix the bug, but found it was fixed. Get the latest version, 3.1 from:

http://gomule.sourceforge.net/

And the soulstone and the body parts should work just fine :)

Argh, UllaV, you're using an older version of GoMule, like Gimli.

I tried to fix the bug, but found it was fixed. Get the latest version, 3.1 from:

http://gomule.sourceforge.net/

And the soulstone and the body parts should work just fine :)

Thanks! Dumps work fine. Except:

Two (or three) formatting problems:

MF and Block are on same line.
Mercenarys poison resistance doesn't line up with other resists; one space missing.
(txt-files don't show proper lf/cr if opened in notepad. Word parses the file allright.)

Two additions, if you please. The section on characters abilities starting with strength and ending with last skill. Could it be doubled, so that the second set shows the values on switch. Like this:

Code:
               Naked/Gear      Switch
Strenght         118/118        118
MF               364            487
Fire Bolt          1/4            1

And would you add MF for merc.

Ulla

Ugh, so I'm not a computer person. I'm trying to get flavie, but I have Atma and it seems to be more GoMule friendly. Should I download GoMule and use it, or is it just as easy to use with Atma?

First I downloaded flavie, but I don't understand how to transfer Atma files to it. I know there is a guide on how to do it, and I'm sure it is really easy once you get the hang of it, but I simply couldn't figure it out. I'm getting lost after a couple steps in. :banghead:

So then I thought, maybe it would be easier to just download GoMule and just use it. So I downloaded it and still can't figure how to get the flavie feature to work on it. I hit "Project Flavie Report" and nothing happens. :confused:

I'm lost and getting frustrated, what should I do? I'm at the point where I'm about ready to say screw it and send the whole mess to the recycling bin.

I see so many people with Flavie's I know I'm doing something wrong, but I can't see where I'm making the mistakes.

Any advice?

When you hit "Project Flavie Report" you won't see anything happen in GoMule. The program creates a file (report.html) in the D2 Folder, or maybe in the D2/Save folder . . . maybe even somewhere else, I'm not sure. (On a mac it's in the D2 folder.)

No advice on Flavie playing nice with ATMA, though.

Okay, my screen looks just like the screen shot now. I even have the *Success* window popping up. Where can I find it? Says something along the lines of, Programfiles/GoMule/GoMule Report. I go to program files, then to gomule, but then I'm unsure where the next step is, because I don't see anything that says "Report."

I looked in the D2 folder, I couldn't find it there either. It's saved as report.html?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High