Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

/Use item: Goblin Land Mine (Placed at Leo's feet)
*Stealth breaks*

/Restealth

*Moves away and watches*

/Use Trinket: Insignia of the Horde.
/Vanish
/Sap Leopold

YOU CAN'T DO THAT, TARGET IS STILL IN COMBAT!

You're stealthed with 8 seconds of improved stealth remaining, what do you do?

run away cuz rogues is newb kkthxbb

first of al: what the hell are you guys talking about???
secondly: great game. town had a lot of luck imo, we made some mistakes. (killing KI, not voting on day 5, way too early cop clame by leopold, BoD killing himself, ...)

@gorny: It's a shame you didn't play along with noammr, would"ve been an interesting game.

I'll learn to be a bit less talkative and convincing so i don't get NK'd so fast again...
Other then that it was a nice game. I kept reading up on it after I was killed and really had no idea who the other mafia was/were. Town did good. Can't wait for next game.

Last thing: I think I said I wanted to host the game after TC's. But if you really want to gorny, i't's all yours.

first of al: what the hell are you guys talking about???
secondly: great game. town had a lot of luck imo, we made some mistakes. (killing KI, not voting on day 5, way too early cop clame by leopold, BoD killing himself, ...)

yes, thank you Wicked, for reminding me AGAIN! lol! yeah, i know, newbie move, but still learning the trick of the trade. :D

Yeah, I definitely would've won if I wasn't 'silenced'. :)

Also, thanks for hosting Asrrin and Mara.

yes, thank you Wicked, for reminding me AGAIN! lol! yeah, i know, newbie move, but still learning the trick of the trade. :D

As you can see you're not the only one who made mistakes. And I'm sure I could've done things better as well, but we won so it doesn't really matter :p. I was gonna blame the hell out of you if we lost though :p

In this game leo coming out (haha) so early only was a good thing because cc didnt want her dead. This way she could tell us who she investigated and what role publicly without slipping it in nonchalant.

Wait for cooldown on Vanish to run out then wait for another opening on the target.

/Stunlock to death.

In this game leo coming out (haha) so early only was a good thing because cc didnt want her dead. This way she could tell us who she investigated and what role publicly without slipping it in nonchalant.

Leo coming out so early was a mistake. No one could have decided any other verdict at that time. The mafia were right to avoid nk'ing her that evening since she was an obvious target for the doctor. When she was roleblocked as part of being protected, the mafia were also right to be cautious since they would know they hadn't roleblocked her herself.

I'm yet undecided as to whether a doctor/roleblocker being able to affect the same person two nights in a row is unbalanced or not however. Probably, given that they could make one player immortal as long as they lived. This does depend on whether choosing to save themself would confer protection or not. I think.

As to a player voting for themself, were I hosting I would ignore it. Both when the vote was posted and when it came to counting votes. No townie in Mafia should need to have their hand held through the game.

It was not a vote to myself- it was a vote to the game mod- to express my displeasure at being unable to speak on my first day- that is what I assume CC mean't by saying "a vote to yourself" to Asrrin

Leo coming out so early was a mistake. No one could have decided any other verdict at that time. The mafia were right to avoid nk'ing her that evening since she was an obvious target for the doctor. When she was roleblocked as part of being protected, the mafia were also right to be cautious since they would know they hadn't roleblocked her herself.

What I meant was that CC was the don and showed up town when investigated.

@ sitro - you joining the next game? Should challenge Zhao's alleged mastery!!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High