Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

WOW! I've suddenly got a lot of votes - Leo you really need to investigate yourself - cos I'm townie (if you are indeed the cop)

If your telling the truth then Gorny is definately mafia.

Lynching me is a very bad idea I've a power role and getting rid of me will make it very hard for the townies remaining. (Think last game's difficulties!)

Not even sure I'm locked yet but I'm most definately townie - you lot can apologies later if I go!

Obviously Gorny is mafia cos your readings are getting reversed!

@Leopold: Usually cops reveal later in the day so they can milk as much potential information from their target, while he/she is unsuspecting. Was he not biting on you bait?

@ITY: Yeah were are all hiding something, some more than others. Let me go back to your post and see what you query was.

If my count is correct I'm 1 off a locked lynch - guess its time to put out my role so you lot don't make an error!

I'm the scavenger hermit - a pro townie role - without me you have no clues/role reveals/details about any NK's that occur.

Think fast people. I'm going to remind you of someone now......

Vote: Crowd Control

Make him at least show up please!

A few qbservations

What did you mean by this Zhao - the failed lynch attempted?

At that point in the day, the lynch was not even locked, so how can you say it was failed on you already? Your statement is misleading.

I was referring to you posting babble and the people that were jumping on you.

ITY said:
A cry for help from a fellow team mate?

He asked me to make a case against him, not sure how that would help him.

[qutoe=ITY] trying to move attention away from ankeli?

I may be reading to much Into this, but youre thoughts Zhao? [/quote]

I’m guessing this game has more than 1 mafia member so probing for information on others to try to determine leads on the other mafia members is a good thing.

If my count is correct I'm 1 off a locked lynch - guess its time to put out my role so you lot don't make an error!

I'm the scavenger hermit - a pro townie role - without me you have no clues/role reveals/details about any NK's that occur.

Seems like a role worth sacrificing to find out the cop's investigations. We get information from a lynch and anyone that dies during the night is probably a townie.

CC would be interesting to hear from you - you picked BoD out early and Bad Ash seem to have switched his vote to match (he did pick Ankeli to start mind) very easily.

No NK's always a good thing - long may it continue!

First off, great start for us so far. But we're apparently already a bit passed that as a lynch is already occurring.

What does someone having radiation tell you? Does that mean they are a Raider?

Who needs a doctor when the mafia is inactive? I've never been on the mafia side so I might not know how they operate in the nighttime; but I assume one person sends the kill request to the mod; so should the town be looking at people who are inactive or not around much, shirking their Raider duties?

xvart.

I was thinking about this, what about that radiation thingy killing in the long run? That would mean he's alive today but needs a doctor to survive as well. Naturally I'd think radiation could affect both pro- and anti-town.

I was informed last night that I am no longer myself until I regain myself. How that is accomplished I have no clue.

I see who I once was as but a reflection in a mirror of things past.

I once was Gorny and now I am Ynrog.

This is all I can say on the matter without revealing PM contents.

You have been acting very goofy so far. I'm not sure what to take of this. I don't think of this as suspicious yet, but you claim to have knowledge about Noammr.

Here I am showing up. I am amazed you gathered so many votes so early in the game, especially since the day is young. And your claim about your role certainly needs some analyzing. I'm not going to lock this lynch yet, since this needs investigating your previous posts. Can you clarify on what actions you have taken so far?

Also for the lie-detector. I am pro-town.

WOW! I've suddenly got a lot of votes - Leo you really need to investigate yourself - cos I'm townie (if you are indeed the cop)

If your telling the truth then Gorny is definately mafia.

Lynching me is a very bad idea I've a power role and getting rid of me will make it very hard for the townies remaining. (Think last game's difficulties!)

Not even sure I'm locked yet but I'm most definately townie - you lot can apologies later if I go!

Logical Fallacy Alert!

You claim you are a townie so that Leo is getting the wrong investigations, however you say it must logically follow that Gorny certainly must me mafia. That's a bold statement; how do you know for certain that Leo is the Insane Cop and not the Paranoid Cop?

Secondly, if you truely believe in your logic, why aren't voting for Gorny and pushing for his lynch, if you are certain he is mafia?

I think we got our second mafia folks.

Seems like a role worth sacrificing to find out the cop's investigations. We get information from a lynch and anyone that dies during the night is probably a townie.

Actually, no. Let's assume his claim is valid and he turns out to be pro-town after the lynch. If Leo would still investigate herself we would have a double confirmation costing a valuable townie life. So I say we either lynch Krazey and see the outcome and let Leo investigate someone else then herself. Or we lynch somebody else and see what the outcome of her own investigation is.

Currently my radar is pointing at Spudnik. So I'll just vote for him for the moment.
I have enough access for the remainder of the game day to see what's what.

vote: Spudnik

A reasonable arguement Zhao - I'm not sure about Gorny - I merely thought that Leo is the version that gets the opposite read (I'm not too familar with all the variations of the cop)

Reason for no Gorny lynch - frankly I'm not too certain he is mafia

unvote: Crowd Control

Reason - You turned up

Actually, no. Let's assume his claim is valid and he turns out to be pro-town after the lynch. If Leo would still investigate herself we would have a double confirmation costing a valuable townie life. So I say we either lynch Krazey and see the outcome and let Leo investigate someone else then herself. Or we lynch somebody else and see what the outcome of her own investigation is.

Currently my radar is pointing at Spudnik. So I'll just vote for him for the moment.
I have enough access for the remainder of the game day to see what's what.

vote: Spudnik

Its not only valid but certainly true!

Could it even be a mafia ability to paint a townie with a false reading? Or is this kind of thing just incorrect Cop Readings?

@Luda obviously if you think the ability to get information when people start dropping around you is useless .... well vote away I guess!

Also if (though its looking like when) I get lynch and found to be townie - PLEASE look at Zhao, he did not vote Ankeli the first time round and when I'm nearly out the door now its him and a few others happy to apply more pressure.

Statistics would also say a few who have voted for me are Mafia so keep yours eyes peeled on them too.

Here I am showing up. I am amazed you gathered so many votes so early in the game, especially since the day is young. And your claim about your role certainly needs some analyzing. I'm not going to lock this lynch yet, since this needs investigating your previous posts. Can you clarify on what actions you have taken so far?

My actions are essentially automatic - as long as I am not role blocked and alive - the town gets NK'd info. Just look at the problems of the last game with bodies disappearing.

Ivan has a point though, where is CC?
@asrrin: could you post a rule on a maximum allowed afk-time before someone gets mod-killed?

I'm not gonna lock Ivan yet, because we still got plenty of time.

Small recap of everything we 'know' (you never know anything for sure):
-the mafia have a power role to silence someone for a day
-something's taken over gorny
-gorny wants noammr dead
-bad ash wants to get healed or he will die (tomorrow?) (so he says)
-leopold read ivan as anti-town, gorny as pro
-zhao_yue is most likely townie because he was targetted by ankeli
-it seems like it takes a while until NK-targetted people day (considering no one is dead yet, and bad ash's story)
-please add all stuff i forgot

How many of you believe Gorny? I think the fact that leo targeted him as townie gives him extra credibility.
In this case, it seems like lynching noammr today will save his life. Since we have a clear read on Ivan, we might as well lynch him tomorrow.
Has anyone seen the movie mad max? Perhaps he's trying to say something by adding that piece of text. i'd like to hear noammr's thoughts on all this.

I agree with luda on Ivan's role being worth the sacrifice to find out leo's claims are true.
I would also like to note that Ivan's role is a non-familiar role, something out of the ordinary. He probably did this to make sure no one could counter-claim (if, for example he had claimed doc, the real doc could've said "lol, no!")

Oh ivan, since there were no NK's yet, you of course have no leg to stand on.
I'll also throw some occam's razor at you:
when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better.
though it is kinda in the nature of this game to work against this statement :s

Also if (though its looking like when) I get lynch and found to be townie - PLEASE look at Zhao, he did not vote Ankeli the first time round and when I'm nearly out the door now its him and a few others happy to apply more pressure.

Statistics would also say a few who have voted for me are Mafia so keep yours eyes peeled on them too.

Is it a coincidence that there was no NK for the past 2 nights, hence you role claim is pretty much unverifiable?

What statistics say that one or more Mafia have definitely voted for you today? I like maths so it would be good to show me.

If you do turn up townie if you are lynched, beside having the town pelt vegatables at me, would you be able to make any additional observations?

I love applying pressure ...your anguish sustains me. :evil:

Well If it was me in charge I would want to find out from my supposed Cop exactly what COP she was before I went around lynching people!

Why not do this....taken from what I can gather has gone on today
Wax me tomorrow if your convinced I'm mafia - doc saves Bad Ash tonight, Leo investigates herself to find whats going on - that would clear me by the way!

And we decide for todays lynch shall we help Gorny with Noammr if thats what he is hinting or do we go with spudnik or another choice.

If I don't get lynched but get NK'd the irony is you'll get no info at all :D

I would also like to note that Ivan's role is a non-familiar role, something out of the ordinary. He probably did this to make sure no one could counter-claim (if, for example he had claimed doc, the real doc could've said "lol, no!")

No he did this because thats his role!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High