Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Just to add further here is the initial voting list again...

noodle(9): asrrin, dloveswe, bad ash, wickedswami, orphan, noammr, marahumm, cc, bod trader

Here is the current players....

dloveswe, bad ash, wickedswami, orphan, noammr, marahumm, cc, bod trader

If we take the story named people out we have...

dloveswe, bad ash, noammr, marahumm, bod trader

Now gentlemen - I want you 5 to sing like a tweety bird....

And no I'm not forgeting the 3 named people...

wickedswami, orphan, cc

Just interesting how all 3 are on the noodle vote.

Yes yes yes I know I said bed and I will in a second but

I recommend from now on for our lynch plan come up with what it will show us - how will it move us forward, what will it reveal.

Equally what will the disaster Plan B show us (if the result is townie)

noodle(9): asrrin, dloveswe, bad ash, wickedswami, orphan, noammr, marahumm, cc, bod trader

wickedswami, orphan, cc

The only reason I regret voting for Noodle is because we still are getting mind screwed with the notes and have no idea whether to take them seriously or jokingly.

I stand by my vote for noodle because he WAS acting different than every other game i've played with him, and his defense was "ask other people who have played with me often and see what they think". I am going by my own instincts here, sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong, based off of what I read he was the best person for my vote.

now we need to figure out what we want to do with the notes. I personally do not think CC has anything to hide, and his defense of noodle is what is making me think this at this time. he DID vote for Noodle because he knew it was better than a no lynch which is a bold veteran move and at this moment in time he's earned my trust

I too, will go to bed soon :p.

You're saying "at least 1" of the people who voted noodle will be mafia, that gives a 1 in 8 shot of getting one right, which is a lot lower than randomly picking someone out of the game (3 in 13)

Even if you take me, CC and orphan out (which i don't think you should), you still only have a 1 in 5 shot.

btw, did anyone find anything in the tekst that leads to someone else then CC?

and last thing: (sry for the multi-posting) both victim's bodies were left near a lamp post.

oh, final note: both the youtube movies lead to me again (wicked witch)

meh...

Maybe CC is likely to be the next target or someone will try to get a lynch train started on him?

He is obviously being set up.

Well it's only a set up if I get lynched today, which will be a mistake. It's time for anti-town to get a lynch.

Oh, 1 more thing. I'm sorry Noodle turned out to be vanilla townie. But I still feel like we only have to blame himself.

Eeeeeh yes. And I may I remind you that Noodle didn't look suspicious in the first place? I tried to sway the votes, but no one listened.

wickedswami, orphan, cc

That is quite pathetic to put me in on the Noodle vote. I told you I'd see a lynch over a no-lynch, regardless if I'm not suspicious of the person who gets bandwagoned.

oh, final note: both the youtube movies lead to me again (wicked witch)

meh...

Hmm, yeah. I haven't really taken a closer look at the notes yet, but you might be right. Also there seems to be no source for the quoted note.

I have to admit, I wanted to rant big time that it was a stupid mistake from us not to lynch either from the people we connected to last days note: Wicked and Orphan. Since we would be no step closer as to what to do with them. But since I'm apparently in the note and am pro-town I can't say for sure what to make of it.

Also, with regards to the part below: I think we can relatively safely assume there's been only Mafia kills so far, since the chance that another party with a killing ability either neglects to kill or accidentally kills the same person two nights in a row is very slim.

Also concerning the note of the first NK, I figured if I were Mafia and I put those notes on the NK, I'd say it'd be smart to put both a name of the Mafia crew and of the non-Mafia crew on them and see how the day turns out. Apparently we are too weak to see what's what regarding the first day, so there's no way to know what to do with today. Therefore I STILL put Wicked as a prime suspect on the list for today, but not to follow up in Noodles shoes for today I'll put my vote on hold. Also because I should have plenty of time to react and read up on this game day.

I would also like to add to the above part that if the Mafia places those notes and they did put a Mafia and a non-Mafia member hint in the first note, the other hint about Australian crap, Gorny springs to mind at first. I know for certain that Gorny knows very well that Orphan is from Australia and that makes him my number two suspect, and I don't think everybody could just place a hint so loosely somewhere.

Maybe Ivan is my third suspect, due to that pathetic attempt to frame me. But that's not yet enough reason for me.

But now let me take a closer look at the placed material, because I only skimmed it so far.

Also, it might be time to address the part that the Coroner ****ed up (again)?!? And is there still a cop around, since that is mentioned in the note?

So now it appears we have three people involved in stories: wicked, orphan and crowd control.

The wicked tell is ALOT more obvious than the last, and the crowd control one is a dead giveaway as well. I have a feeling that these notes are just going to get more and more ridiculous unless we can get some info from them. We have to figure out who these three are.

Crowd Control's name showed up in the second story, but not in the first. This could be framing, or hiding out in the open, hoping people will believe he's innocent.

On the other hand, wicked has shown up in both stories, the second much more blatantly than the first. Is this because he was already figured out the day before, and there's no point trying to hide his name again? Or is he just getting picked on?

On another note, Dorothy is an orphan raised by her aunt and uncle(s? bow chicca wow wow). This brings Orphan right back into things.

As I'm typing this out, I'm wondering about the murder weapon as well. Carbon Monoxide is directly related to cigs, and I only know one smoking avatar here. Care to comment, DLove?

So now it appears we have three people involved in stories: wicked, orphan and crowd control.

The wicked tell is ALOT more obvious than the last, and the crowd control one is a dead giveaway as well. I have a feeling that these notes are just going to get more and more ridiculous unless we can get some info from them. We have to figure out who these three are.

Crowd Control's name showed up in the second story, but not in the first. This could be framing, or hiding out in the open, hoping people will believe he's innocent.

On the other hand, wicked has shown up in both stories, the second much more blatantly than the first. Is this because he was already figured out the day before, and there's no point trying to hide his name again? Or is he just getting picked on?

On another note, Dorothy is an orphan raised by her aunt and uncle(s? bow chicca wow wow). This brings Orphan right back into things.

As I'm typing this out, I'm wondering about the murder weapon as well. Carbon Monoxide is directly related to cigs, and I only know one smoking avatar here. Care to comment, DLove?

Decent finds, I give you that. I find the Orphan relation a bit farfetched, but the cigarette one totally missed me. I'll also await DLoveSwe's reaction.

Also I might be forgetful, but has Orphan replied to my earlier request to answer the possible slip up from DLoveSwe yesterday? Also, has he replied to the Australia connection yet at all?

I'm not sure about any of those questions, to be honest.

I wanted to add real quick before my girl posts her thoughts about Asrrin:

The body of a robed and hooded man
His avatar is a robed, hooded man, but there might be a slight possibility that there's something more to this. Any thoughts?

I too agree we should look into the wicked thing.
Tho the Dorothy and smoking parts are a bit too coincidental i think. But not something do leave behind.
At the moment my lynch would go for Wicked, just to make some sence of these damn notes already.

At the moment my lynch would go for Wicked, just to make some sence of these damn notes already.

But you have to admit we should've acted on that yesterday already.

You're forgetting Gorny from this list? I know his vote didn't count but he did try.

The obvious hinting towards wicked (the musical) and orphan (because oz is another word for australia and it was the wizard of oz). I don't really know how to take this.

I really don't know what to make of the note

Code:
five to find, Three are One
One gives access, The Crowd
The Silver Orb, to banish
The Staff of Ages, to vanquish the foe
Joining Two, the Golden Blade
The last to invoke, The Platinum Horn

Google delivered no hits from it. "one gives acces, the crows the silver orb, to banish the staff of ages, to vanquish the foe" maybe this is like some sort of role that can reverse NK's or something similar??

It's talking in total riddle. "five to find, three are one" This surely can't mean 2 sks and 3 mafia because we only have 1 nk. Maybe it referrs to power roles. As in 3 mafia and then 2 protwon power rols (which doesnt seem like many at all). But then it wouldn't make sense that the mafia know about them to put in their note.

All in all i think i need to sit down and think this one through a bit. :coffee:

Lynching wicked does seem the right course of action, even tho my gut feeling is screaming that this is just an obvious trap. Possibly a trap outing a power role.

Oh and btw the death is one from CSI for those of you that don't watch it. The whole carbon monoxide killing in a pose thing.

You're forgetting Gorny from this list? I know his vote didn't count but he did try.

The obvious hinting towards wicked (the musical) and orphan (because oz is another word for australia and it was the wizard of oz). I don't really know how to take this.

I really don't know what to make of the note

Code:
five to find, Three are One
One gives access, The Crowd
The Silver Orb, to banish
The Staff of Ages, to vanquish the foe
Joining Two, the Golden Blade
The last to invoke, The Platinum Horn

Google delivered no hits from it. "one gives acces, the crows the silver orb, to banish the staff of ages, to vanquish the foe" maybe this is like some sort of role that can reverse NK's or something similar??

It's talking in total riddle. "five to find, three are one" This surely can't mean 2 sks and 3 mafia because we only have 1 nk. Maybe it referrs to power roles. As in 3 mafia and then 2 protwon power rols (which doesnt seem like many at all). But then it wouldn't make sense that the mafia know about them to put in their note.

All in all i think i need to sit down and think this one through a bit. :coffee:

I think the Five to find thing is a ruse, if you look at the way it's quoted it has "-Shadowgate Classic" underneath it.

Shadowgate Classic was a pot of a Nes game onto the Gameboy Advance.

The "In a Mirror Darkly" part can be a reference to Star Trek Enterprise also.

I think the Five to find thing is a ruse, if you look at the way it's quoted it has "-Shadowgate Classic" underneath it.

Shadowgate Classic was a pot of a Nes game onto the Gameboy Advance.

The "In a Mirror Darkly" part can be a reference to Star Trek Enterprise also.

Thanks for this info. It's so hard to catch all the references to things.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High