Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Of course I knew he changed his avatar!

I was online at the time as well as other people that are playing. If you have not noticed, so did Wicked. He went from No avatar to C3P0!

Why do I say he changed it after he got his role? He might have gotten his role PM early. Who knows. Then again he was planning his revenge as he said earlier in the signup thread. So there's another reason for him to change it in connection with his role.

All roles were given out randomly using the link Ankeli posted yesterday. I strongly that he would favor a player/role that way. Any chance you could tell us if thats true or not Ankeli ?

We got them a few minutes before the round started. And Luda changed his avatar days before that.
Im just curious as why would gorny state that he changed it after he got his role when Gorny knew Luda changed it way before.

Where did gorny state that the change was made after luda got his role?

Gorny is SK, second time in a row, that's why :p

Idea, Luda claimed we could ferret out a mafia with his claim. Maybe TC knew Luda was VI and tried to "protect" him so mafia wouldn't lose to VI. DlovesWe singlehandidly convinced TC to keep playing rather then lynch homself today. Lynch TC, if he's mafia, then so is DlovesWe.

all I got right now until I go home from work and get a good chance to re-read in depth.

Idea, Luda claimed we could ferret out a mafia with his claim. Maybe TC knew Luda was VI and tried to "protect" him so mafia wouldn't lose to VI. DlovesWe singlehandidly convinced TC to keep playing rather then lynch homself today. Lynch TC, if he's mafia, then so is DlovesWe.

all I got right now until I go home from work and get a good chance to re-read in depth.

How would i know Luda was VI ?

or just lynch DLoveSwe and if he's mafia then TC might be as well. Plus SiTro was suspicious of him, and he got knifed in the night. Two strikes against DLoveSwe...

Vote: DLoveSwe

Why hide a mistake then ?

I was hoping that litle mistake did not turn into a witch hunt that's why.

Not to mention it caused some discussion that might not have happened otherwise.

I just noticed somethingabout the note connected to Sitro's back.

Look at the last sentance.

Anyone draw the same conclusion I did?

Sorry i haven't been around much at work during the day so can only check for a few hours a day. (will post my thoughts on yesterday/the nights action tomorrow after work).

or just lynch DLoveSwe and if he's mafia then TC might be as well. Plus SiTro was suspicious of him, and he got knifed in the night. Two strikes against DLoveSwe...

Vote: DLoveSwe

First off, it was Sitro who persuaded me to keep playing not DLove, and hes dead now. Secondly, Luda was in no danger, i wouldnt have had any reason to protect him.

I was hoping that litle mistake did not turn into a witch hunt that's why.

Not to mention it caused some discussion that might not have happened otherwise.

Ill accept that, but without meaning any offence, ill keep it in mind.

I just noticed somethingabout the note connected to Sitro's back.

Look at the last sentance.

Anyone draw the same conclusion I did?

You have wicked powers of observation, Gorny.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High