Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

I was hounding after TC yesterday, but it seems I was barking up the wrong tree. I'm going to go back and see who SiTro was friendly and hostile towards, I think we can use his death to avenge him.

Orphan is the only one who has claimed to be from Australia, couples with the fact that the body is missing, I'm guessing the mafia have a Janitor role that can frame someone.

Also, is everyone else as ticked off as me about Luda?

haha, i thought the Luda thing was great! the sinister laughing makes sense now! lol! SWEET! i do have to agree with Ivan, hopefully Luda will share our townie win! ^_^

could there be a Janitor? Ank said he was doing unique roles this round. anything is possible.

Orphan is the only one who has claimed to be from Australia, couples with the fact that the body is missing, I'm guessing the mafia have a Janitor role that can frame someone.

Also, is everyone else as ticked off as me about Luda?

Yeah.

Luda got us in true Joker fashion.

Right I am re-reading this thread - up to Page 9 so far - and as it stands the main "gut" feeling for dirty scum are

Aman
Crowd Control
And not least BoD

Will see if that changes....

NOOOOO!!! NO DR. PEPPER IN THE HOUSE!!!! I NEED MY COKE (didn't know if you guys knew this, but in Texas, coke also means soda. it's derived from Coca-Cola, aka Coke. im not a druggie!) FIX!!!!!

anyways... down to business, guyzzz. sorry for the digression.

NOOOOO!!! NO DR. PEPPER IN THE HOUSE!!!! I NEED MY COKE (didn't know if you guys knew this, but in Texas, coke also means soda. it's derived from Coca-Cola, aka Coke. im not a druggie!) FIX!!!!!

anyways... down to business, guyzzz. sorry for the digression.

Pepsi.

It does a body good.

BTW, Coke is used by police to clean up blood on the highway after car crashes.

Why would Luda hint that his death would lead to a mafia player if interpreted correctly?

And since I speed read this thread I would like to add scummy smell(tm) to noammr and Marahumm - very similar to my style last game when I was scum - answer the odd question - pose a few - have a benign and pleasant attitude with all.

Pepsi.

It does a body good.

BTW, Coke is used by police to clean up blood on the highway after car crashes.

Pepsi is oookaayy... Cherry Pepsi is good.

yeah, Coke can also clean car batteries. ^_^ haha! but the blood on the highway thing is one of "the most metal things i have ever heard of in my life. High five."

I did not make him be anything, he chose that avatar all by himself..

- Maybe right after he got the role PM.

Why do i feel like that statement smells fishy Gorny?

Someone should change their avatar to The Joker (Animated Series). Just for kicks.

This is where you ask if someone wants to join your theme.

Feelin' lucky punk?

Ludas first post after changing his avatar.

I think we should all vote for Ivan...today's his birthday.

And the next post by you after the avatar change. So from what i see it you knew he changed the avatar. Why say now that he changed it after he got the role when Ankeli posted roles a few minutes before the round started ?

OT: Coke is bad for your teeth. 52 or so pieces of sugar in a bottle! I just had 2 of my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, and I'm sitting here in agony. Mostly due to Coke! Drink water!

Why do i feel like that statement smells fishy Gorny?

This is where you ask if someone wants to join your theme.

Ludas first post after changing his avatar.

And the next post by you after the avatar change. So from what i see it you knew he changed the avatar. Why say now that he changed it after he got the role when Ankeli posted roles a few minutes before the round started ?

I never in any wat told Ludacris to change his avatar. As you are so quick to poin out, I said "someone". It could have been anyone else, and as I recall someone else mentioned that they were going to fly it too but the avatar would not fit size wise. So your little fishing expedition is getting nothing but a red herring my friend.

Edit to my above post, change the word wat to the word way.

There's been a lot of talk about avatars in this round. I'm still struggling to see the relevance.

The above statement wasnt about you persuading Luda to change or not change his avatar. The other post was just a silly joke.
But i was trying to point out that you clearly knew that Luda changed his avatar, yet now you say that he might have changed it after he got his role. Why is that ?

OT: Coke is bad for your teeth. 52 or so pieces of sugar in a bottle! I just had 2 of my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, and I'm sitting here in agony. Mostly due to Coke! Drink water!

trust me, i drink water and i brush regularly! ^_^ i limit myself to about two cokes a day...unlike some other ppl/fam members i know who drink an arse load! sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth. it aches! take some pain killers if you are able to.

on topic: Marahumm a scummy? is this possibly going to turn into a dumb Lifetime movie where my SO is trying to kill me?! eep. better keep an eye out, and not on just him, but all of y'all!

But i was trying to point out that you clearly knew that Luda changed his avatar, yet now you say that he might have changed it after he got his role. Why is that ?

didn't we get roles Saturday night/Sunday morning? AFTER the fact that he changed his avatar? personally, i think it was mere coincidence.

The above statement wasnt about you persuading Luda to change or not change his avatar. The other post was just a silly joke.

Of course I knew he changed his avatar!

I was online at the time as well as other people that are playing. If you have not noticed, so did Wicked. He went from No avatar to C3P0!

Why do I say he changed it after he got his role? He might have gotten his role PM early. Who knows. Then again he was planning his revenge as he said earlier in the signup thread. So there's another reason for him to change it in connection with his role.

didn't we get roles Saturday night/Sunday morning? AFTER the fact that he changed his avatar? personally, i think it was mere coincidence.

We got them a few minutes before the round started. And Luda changed his avatar days before that.
Im just curious as why would gorny state that he changed it after he got his role when Gorny knew Luda changed it way before.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High