KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Re: KTA New Patch/Reset Run

This monday gang I will be very not present - its my birthday tues so I am getting mashed monday night - I wish you a fantastic start and will join u after that!

Happy birthday! I'll do the song for you in welsh *clears throat*

Penblwydd hapus i ti,
Penblwydd hapus i ti,
Penblwydd hapus i Ivaaaaaaaaaaaaan,
Penblwydd hapus i ti!

Voting:

CHANGE MONDAYS TO SUNDAYS 9PM GMT+0

Mike

Errrr...........NO! :crazyeyes:

This monday gang I will be very not present - its my birthday tues so I am getting mashed monday night - I wish you a fantastic start and will join u after that!

Well dude, first of all, Happy Bday and get very sloshed! Secondly, I really don't know about starting anything yet; still haven't heard from Fred or 'turps (well, 'turps hasn't answered my PM, just posted in the thread!) and the thread on the gauss website is gathering cobwebs...
I think at this stage I would like to see it get some interest and if it doesn't, just screw around every Monday until the damn reset...on a sidenote, this is rather a **** situation to be in...meh...

Adam, are you gonna be in tonight? If so, it might be me, you and a bunch of gaussers again! If you're not, I won't bother this eve either... :hang:

I should be around Dean but i can't at this second 100% guarantee that. I'll keep you informed if things change.

On the note of players. I'm sure Urbz is down for becoming a new fulltime KTA player.

Also Knobberie expressed interest and he is a friend of mine so i know him fairly well as a player and i expect that he will be able to commit too.

Both of those guys are major dudes...happy to have them on board!

I shall log in tonight around 7:30 to see whats going down then :)

I'm game tonight :D

Edit: hmm we had some naked andy kissing contests again, and in both games some reached andy actually.
Good fun again really! :D
But let's hope we can start the co-op party next week then? :eek:

Last edited:

I think we are safe to do that now Urbz, if yourself, Tal, Knobkerrie and Snop join in with Adam, Ivan and me we will have a good team, as I heard Adam communicating this last night just before my friend arrived and I had to log out!
Adam has picked a Leaper Barb for his runner, any ideas on what niche you would like to fill, or just having a crazy build (encouraged!) in mind, please post about it :)

I think we are safe to do that now Urbz, if yourself, Tal, Knobkerrie and Snop join in with Adam, Ivan and me we will have a good team, as I heard Adam communicating this last night just before my friend arrived and I had to log out!
Adam has picked a Leaper Barb for his runner, any ideas on what niche you would like to fill, or just having a crazy build (encouraged!) in mind, please post about it :)

Well I had the amazing idea to play fireclaw druid but then adam showed up with his old one so now this build doesnt feel all that special anymore. Eventhough BallsofFire is a char from an old run, heh :whistling:

Happy birthday ivan! i just got in in time :D

Is this stuff already running, or not? And what's the theme? If I find the mood I will shuffle through all these posts in this thread, but it might be handier if somebody told me. I decided to go largely HC for the coming time.

It's not started quite yet. Tomorrow i think is the plan actually. Theme picking will be decided tomorrow too i think. We would OFC love to have you in CC.

http://gausschannel.dyndns.org/forum.php?req=thread&id=45

That thread is a bit more up do date than this one tho.

Hmmm, I will be quite occupied tomorrow. There's some heavy drinking in store for me with only beautiful women around me.

Hmmmm, beautiful drunk women vs KTA...tough choice.

Hmmmm, I don't know. Anyway, that linky is inaccessible for me without sign up. Is KTA also Gauss related then? And I also read up on this xbananax thingy, how does this all relate to eachother?

Gauss is the european harcore channel of choice. It's the safest channel for hardcore play on Bnet in the world. KTA is quite closesly linked with gauss because all currently active KTA members and prospective members are Gauss members.

xBanannax is the Harcore channel of choice for UsEast Players. It is also very safe and a nice comunity.

Both Gauss and xBannanax require signing up to be safeadded on these forums. A forumer of your caliber will have no problem in being safeadded. I can safeadd you in gauss on my vouch if you want to be added there.

If you cant make a given run that's ok because you can be caught up during the week either by yourself or other KTA runners or by whatever means you require as long as you try your best to stay to the untwinked item rules.

The Gauss thingy is already done. Urbz (I think his name was) added me already, but still thanks for the vouch, always nice to hear such things.

Also thanks for clearing that up. Didn't know Banana was for East.

Thanks very much for sorting that out Adam you leg-end and hi again Eric (just vouched for you in the gauss thread and read it wasn't necessary in this one!)

I would like to make a start tonight so if we all meet in channel kta at the proper time of 7pm, none of this slacking schizz we have been up to recently (does mean I can't lift weights and do situps but sacrifices have to be made for gaming!) and get on with picking a theme (if one is wanted) or just making a start with whatever character people want to experiment with!
Can I count on the lads being in? I hope so...this has dragged on long enough!

The Gauss thingy is already done. Urbz (I think his name was) added me already, but still thanks for the vouch, always nice to hear such things.

Also thanks for clearing that up. Didn't know Banana was for East.

Welcome to gauss, CC. Looking forward to see you in the channel!

As usual Ivan will be there... In honor of the recent Euro naked Hell party, who fancies emulating their feat?

Gauss style of course.... :p

We already have the best Andy runners in the land!

Can you give a quick history of previous KTA runs? How they were run, how many people, what theme and of course the end result?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High