KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Re: KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Thank you very much for posting them Adam and informing me of what is up for next week...now...there are a number of absentees (for good reason) next week so I was going to propose we don't get tooooo far ahead and do some lvl 9 Duels or Andy Running next week so that we bridge the gap to the next session, as the absentees will be the ones in need of catching up from last week...the bonus part of this is the absentees a lot of playtime so they might be able to catch up before the next session...

Adam, if you could do me a favour please dude and ask Snop and Knob if that is something that could be achieved although you yourself won't be able to from what I am gathering? I will try to get on tonight and log into gauss but I have band practise and a BBQ @ mine tomorrow and have to sort my house out before people invade it so I probably won't have time...DANGIT!

Keep me posted please peeps!

Snop's not gna be around for another week but i can probably talkto knob when i see him.

Snop was quite into it, I get the impression if we wait around for him he will join in/catch up again...I think we shall discuss it on Monday in channel/forums, thanks man! Enjoy getting wasted on your fine exam results!

Pretty much what I said in my last 2 posts applies to today; don't want to get tooo far ahead tonight, as there are a few too many absentees with good reason and as a general rule of thumb I like to say that when we are more than 2 people down for illness or holidays (unexplained absenses don't count!) or something to that effect we hold off...what do you others think of this? It's worth discussing in channel so let's meet up at the usual time to see what we can do with ourselves tonight...I suggested some lvl 9 duels or something above so maybe that?
Let me know what you think peeps!

Hey dude

I should be there - we will come up with some sort of plan - Did you follow the coverage of Blizzcon - Monk looks very good!

Hey dude

I should be there - we will come up with some sort of plan - Did you follow the coverage of Blizzcon - Monk looks very good!

I saw the links posted on gauss...now i'm stuck between Witch Doctor or Monk as starting toon! Dammit!

Tiamat is very seckseh yes...my last DnD toon in an evil campaign became a loving servant of her!

Hey all. I will be an absentee until 1.13 or D3 is out! It's a bit brutal but that's the way it is for me now. Wishing all of you the best and enjoy!

Hey all. I will be an absentee until 1.13 or D3 is out! It's a bit brutal but that's the way it is for me now. Wishing all of you the best and enjoy!

Damn, well, guess we shall see you in November then man, or start of next year when they probably actually release 1.13! Take it easy til then!

Its August Bank Holiday this monday and I'm out partying with lots of chicks and my friends!

So obviously I had to think for a bit :)

But the feast of women will trump the KTA session for 1 week only - cya this week people and def next monday!

Its August Bank Holiday this monday and I'm out partying with lots of chicks and my friends!

So obviously I had to think for a bit :)

But the feast of women will trump the KTA session for 1 week only - cya this week people and def next monday!

I hear that man, I am totally partied out; massive one on Saturday and a minor one last night and i'm just about alive today but not enough! Love Bank Holidays to recover!

Postponed until next week people! Have a good one until next Monday!

Hi guys, do you have currently 8 people making a run? I might be interested. Don't confuse for a beginner cause of my low Join Date. I have a big D2 history behind me.

Hi guys, do you have currently 8 people making a run? I might be interested. Don't confuse for a beginner cause of my low Join Date. I have a big D2 history behind me.

Beginner or not newcomers are welcome!

We have started a new run and its not full atm with people dropping out...we are up to Act 3 iirc, need to check it all out tonight but if you wanted to get involved man meet in channel kta tonight and we can sort out catching you up...we will start a new (proper!) run when the new ladder kicks in as well!

So, who's in for tonight then?

EDIT: Mike! Same goes for you as above man! (catching up, etc!)

EDIT #2: Adam and Ivan, I have seen you both logged in today playing Mafia and you haven't posted here... *wags finger

Last edited:

EDIT #2: Adam and Ivan, I have seen you both logged in today playing Mafia and you haven't posted here... *wags finger

Lol'd very hard. I'm not 100% tonight as i may have a semi-date but i should be there.

Ivan says "How can I get out of this chicken Sh*t Outfit?!!"

OOhhh I like shapes

I'll be your Small ditrigonal icosidodecahedron and will be fire based this evening :)

My turn to lol lots!

Well, I suggest we meet in channel at the usual time and have a discussion about how this run has fallen apart in Normal and what we can do to remedy it!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High