KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Re: KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Nice 1 - I should be in tomorrow - I have friends up from London so I'm 50/50 will see what transpires during the day (I'm off work!) :)

Howdy fellaz,

reporting with some (imo) rather sad news. Between a REALLY hectic time at work and a lot of exams planned for the next couple of months I won't be able to commit properly to the Monday evenings the way I'm supposed to.

Therefore I'm afraid I'm gonna have to let this run go and wait for the next one when (hopefully) things should start to look better at work and I get some of those nasty math exams out of the way :badteeth:

I'll be checking up on your guys' progress regularly and if all goes well should be able to fight alongside you again November/Decemer-ish.

Take care of yourself... and eachother ;)

I'm back from two weeks jollies. I should be ok to start a new run I think. I'm jet-lagged and back at work tomorrow. Is there a theme for this run?

I trust you had a good time dude? At this stage, we haven't had much chat on the run itself, i'd like to have a theme but as it's filler before we start a more serious run I think we can say anything goes, especially as we will be dueling at the end! We can have a chat in channel tonight if you can make it? If not, post any thoughts here dude :)

Nice 1 - I should be in tomorrow - I have friends up from London so I'm 50/50 will see what transpires during the day (I'm off work!) :)

Lucky you man, my Dad has gone away on holiday and problems are errupting left, right and centre in the office, I will definately be in need of gaming refreshments tonight so I will be in, gonna be in at 7:30 as I want to lift some weights first!

Howdy fellaz,

reporting with some (imo) rather sad news. Between a REALLY hectic time at work and a lot of exams planned for the next couple of months I won't be able to commit properly to the Monday evenings the way I'm supposed to.

Therefore I'm afraid I'm gonna have to let this run go and wait for the next one when (hopefully) things should start to look better at work and I get some of those nasty math exams out of the way :badteeth:

I'll be checking up on your guys' progress regularly and if all goes well should be able to fight alongside you again November/Decemer-ish.

Take care of yourself... and eachother ;)

Awwww dude, thats a bummer, but needs must and exams are important so I wish you well and hopefully things might have calmed down enough for you to get on the proper reset/patch KTA run when it happens, so don't worry about this filler run so good luck with it all and catch up with you soon dude, take it easy! :thumbup:

Sorry I can't make plans months a head. And I wont have regular internet access in aug. gl hf :)

OMG I just noticed this! We posted at the same time so it never popped up originally!

Sorry to be so tough on you dude, its just that people tend to sign up and then drop out down the line and it dulls the effectiveness of the run so I tend to be quite harsh on the 'COMMIT!!' angle, thank for expressing an interest though!

anyone else in for tonight?

Starting tonight? :eek:
I'd be up for it anyhow as said on the gauss forums :D

Sorry guys Real life intervened just after that last message - had to go help out my aunt!

Typical these things could not be timed better!

No worries first things first. We;ve had some good old naked run-off games, invited some gaussers in and twas great fun :D
Better luck next week right?

Last edited:

Oh yes indeedy it was! Snop very nearly got to Andy but met his end in Cata 3! Was nice to see all the gaussers again and meet Urbz in the semi-flesh! :crazyeyes:

I did see Adam posting ingame he had to go out and do stuff but I had an early lead on the run at the time and couldn't reply as I didnt want to die while typing (which I more or less did a bit after he left anyway) so if you're reading this, no worries Adam, hope the lil bro palaver is all sorted now!
I hope we can make a start next week on a bit of KTA fun, I think with even just the 4 of us (me, Ivan, Adam and Urbz) we could have a solid team and if 'turps, Fred or by some miracle oOmpie's exam hall gets blown up by terrorists (*whistles innocently) and they return to the fold then we can rush them up and join them in!

Nah man, its just a filler run, nowt special, might as well keep spamming up this thread lol, I sent PM's out about it to the regulars, they know where to find us!

The little pillock was in a friends house...

Anyone got any news on Fred or 'turps' wearabouts?

I'm afraid I got caught up at work on my first day back in the office. I should of guessed that they would want a piece of me. Apologies.

The little pillock was in a friends house...

Anyone got any news on Fred or 'turps' wearabouts?

Fred is more of a ghost than I am these days although i'm assured he will come back for the reset...he hasn't responded to my PM so he hasnt logged in here for a while...come to think of it...

I'm afraid I got caught up at work on my first day back in the office. I should of guessed that they would want a piece of me. Apologies.

YOU! What do you think of the PM I sent ya dude?! :crazyeyes: No worries man, everyone was all over the place on Monday so its all good but yeah, let us know what you think of the 'filler run' idea please man!

Hey, what do I have to do to be able to join you guys?

Hello there Giz, not much really, I suggest reading the first page of the thread to get an idea of what we are all about and in the coming weeks we will be doing a run to fill the time before the reset and dueling at the end if you are up for it, all in fun! Watch this space!

Kaxe - Tom is back online spotted him last night - he now is the proud owner of your Tals set :p

This monday gang I will be very not present - its my birthday tues so I am getting mashed monday night - I wish you a fantastic start and will join u after that!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High