KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Re: KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Tonight I'm at the gym as usual boys - but I'm not sure about when I'll get online

Might be around 8 or just after - will be on in some regard tonight anyway but if you lot are playing from 7 I'll hop on

Took my custom pally - (Max Fant Max Conv) yesterday from around 12 to 42 - nice session of play :D

You really crunching the gunz eh man?! :p

Mel is coming over @ 9pm sharp tonight (to watch some TV prog about serial killer chicks!) but I told her there is a good chance i won't be off the game at that time as we will need to finish up the run; I will be crunching some weights as well and won't be on until 7:30-8pm thus delaying my start!
I tell ya what, we better not get used to this schizz toooo much lol...

I won't be on tonight. Got another exam next week and need all the time I can get :badteeth:

If i can find my LOD c.d i will be on tonight. (from ubuntu linux might i add).

If i can find my LOD c.d i will be on tonight. (from ubuntu linux might i add).

Fair play dude, I hope you do find it!

When I changed from old comp (XP) to my new pimp comp (Vista) I had to dig out the feckin' disk to play d2, despite patching up and changing compatibility settings, grrrrr!

Fair play dude, I hope you do find it!

When I changed from old comp (XP) to my new pimp comp (Vista) I had to dig out the feckin' disk to play d2, despite patching up and changing compatibility settings, grrrrr!

Just found it :). Was in my brothers laptop......

Just found it :). Was in my brothers laptop......

Winna! Nice one! Well, I don't much feel like dueling tonight (more in a Running Man or Hide n Seek mood) but I guess we will end up doing so...i'll see if my spickpimp Cold Arrow 'zon wants to play...

Cya tonight @ 8 or before then Adam and Ivan...and anyone else who might want to jump on board!

Kaxe - (hopped on Computer terminal quickly)

Just copy over the music and video files from CD to your D2 directory and its No-CD time again! :D

OK guys 7:40pm here and I'll hop in the shower and be right online!

Quick as I can............then food too LOL

Oh nice one dude! Thanks very much! I'll cya in a sec I can imagine? (in in channel, Adam is nearby)

Right then ladies and gents, Adam had a fantastic idea on Monday night about starting a new KTA run (seeing as we will have to wait another 2-3 months for the patch; reason I didn't post this just yet as I was 'researching'!) and seeing how far we get until we get a confirmed date, then dueling that pants outta each other! How do we all feel about it? I think it would be a brilliant way to bide the time and get us all pulled in for the run on the new patch...

I shall send this via PM to all the people on the last run to make sure we get the numbers up and hopefully new blood will read this thread as I can't make another with the same title lol

Hi!

I'd like to play with you guys. I love playing untwinked in a party. I'm a 25 year old uni student. I can play most nights.

Cheerio!
*morannon

Are you available on mondays from about 7 - 9.30?

Sorry I can't make plans months a head. And I wont have regular internet access in aug. gl hf :)

I'm back from two weeks jollies. I should be ok to start a new run I think. I'm jet-lagged and back at work tomorrow. Is there a theme for this run?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High