KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Re: KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Sorry to have misinformed you of times 'turps!

Was a helluva lot of fun, we had a mass royal rumble and the best bit was when we ran out of potions at the end and were sniping at each other!

My gear this time was effin' pants so i'm surprised I survived at all! I had to sink 10 points into NRG for more Cold Arrows and waste a chip ruby in my bow as it was doing nooooo damage this time around! Still, 4-point Cold Arrow is king at slowing people up and taking a fair chunk of life although Fred pounded us all into the ground with Tiger Strike!

It was my first PvP and I loved it. 8 slots of pots. lol. I'm happy to do the same again next week.

Last edited:

Anybody up for duels and stuffage today people?

I'm playing on my new pimp comp as of today's d2, had to change d2's compatibility to 98/ME to get my friggin' mouse wheel to work (*shaky fists Vista) but meh, it's sooooo smooth!

As I logged in to test it last night Ivan I saw you log out lol, nevermind, cya tonight eh?

Might have so pump some guns first so I won't be in til 7:30-8pm!

Shame I missed you dude - make sure you overclock the nuts off it! 4Ghz minimum!

Anyway I'll be on - gym visit first but I'll hustle back as fast as I can.
Cya later ppl - got a SLOW afternoon at work to look forward too - great eh....

Shame I missed you dude - make sure you overclock the nuts off it! 4Ghz minimum!

Funny, the memory recommended by Overclockers acually had to be toned down in some way to run the bloody thing, that was the problem with it! Weird eh? Will get Rich to explain it to me again, as I have forgotten in my joy of just having it working!

Anyway I'll be on - gym visit first but I'll hustle back as fast as I can.
Cya later ppl - got a SLOW afternoon at work to look forward too - great eh....

My afternoon will be making sure I keep a comfortable pace for this week so I don't get swamped...I see myself getting hot and bothered...thank god for sitting right in front of the air conditioning!

Winna! I'll be there! Unless something 'unexpected' happens...

Something unexpected has happened. England have made it to a final and play Germany tonight in the the U21 euro footy championships. I'll have to duck out from this evenings ironman.

I'll be sat in front of the telly with some ice cold stella's. Well, it is very hot today. :whistling:

Something unexpected has happened. England have made it to a final and play Germany tonight in the the U21 euro footy championships. I'll have to duck out from this evenings ironman.

I'll be sat in front of the telly with some ice cold stella's. Well, it is very hot today. :whistling:

I don't blame you dude, have one for me! (Diet means I can't have beer but I will bloody have one today as i'm jealous now!)

Its not hot here!

Its cold wet and miserable

That is unlucky dude, my aircon can't keep up with how boiling it is here! (Sorry to rub that in there!)

and as usual we lost!

Damn! Oh well, you didn't miss much; it was just me and Ivan so we decided to hit gauss and did some Hell Baals!

Well, at least you've had a couple cold beers ^^

You were exam-ing it up dude? If my memory serves correct? How did it go?

EDIT: Pic of Becky I promised, now, we all know what I look like, how the **** did I get so lucky!

Last edited:

Well, tbh, I don't know what any of you look like, so I can't say but you definitely weren't exagerating when you were speaking of er body to breast ratio :D (I said that out loud, didn't I? :badteeth:)

Yuh, exams last week, did good. Last Monday I simply got tired of waiting, hehehehe. My bad, I had read your guys' posts about being a bit late, but I had been sitting behind my computer til about 7.40 with no idea what to do there and got fed up with it so I left... ^__^

@Kaxe

Very Nice sir! - Your a lucky man

@oOmpie

Well done on the exams - sorry for being so late but I had to eat after coming in

No need for the sorry m8, I was just having a Manic Monday I guess :)

Well, tbh, I don't know what any of you look like, so I can't say but you definitely weren't exagerating when you were speaking of er body to breast ratio :D (I said that out loud, didn't I? :badteeth:)

Yuh, exams last week, did good. Last Monday I simply got tired of waiting, hehehehe. My bad, I had read your guys' posts about being a bit late, but I had been sitting behind my computer til about 7.40 with no idea what to do there and got fed up with it so I left... ^__^

I have posted a pic on the gauss forums and exchanged a few via MSN with Ivan n Tom but not with you dude, sorry, assumption being the mother of all ****ups and such! Here's a comedy pic of me, if anything to highlight the gravity of a nerd like me with a blonde like Becky, and a pic of me slap-bassin' (only band-related pics as i'm at work and accessing the website!)

Good job with exams man, I trust you will be in tonight?

@Kaxe

Very Nice sir! - Your a lucky man

Why thank you indeed sir, I feel it!

So, I will be eating my lovingly (self) prepared salmon salad tonight and pumping some weights before d2 again (2 weeks ago I was 14 stone 6-7, today I am 13 stone 3-4, go-go cutting sugary **** from my diet and exercising! w00t!) but I will try to be on closer to 7:30 than 8, as I have Mel n Beth over as per usual @ 9 and maybe Becky later (if she's not going to her mate Nikki's house) and I want to get a decent duel in and if we have time, one run to Andy just to see how we fare!

Last edited:

I'll aim to be on at 7.30 this time :)

PS: You've got some damn decent practise room there, the ones my band used to practise in back in the days were more of the Underground Passage style dungeon type of thingy :D

I'll aim to be on at 7.30 this time :)

PS: You've got some damn decent practise room there, the ones my band used to practise in back in the days were more of the Underground Passage style dungeon type of thingy :D

That badboi costs £12 an hour, between the 4 of us with disposable income (as our guitarist is only 15-16 so it's unfair to take $ from him!) it's £9 a pop but it's the best room in Studio 91, pay for quality n all that jazz!
We practise for 3 hours every Thursday night although we didn't get that room last week as SUPERGRASS were using it! (By the time we got their they were gone and it was just thier roadie/techy stringing instruments with a drill and a metric asston of stuff in there...schweet!)

I may be in for fun tonight if anyone else is. Back from holiday now :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High