Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Re: Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

A thought,could the scum be down to just two, baal gone ,Sk gone could there be another scum role?

A thought,could the scum be down to just two, baal gone ,Sk gone could there be another scum role?

the story speaks of the 3 prime evils, so there's at least 3.
Since this is a big game, their might be an Izual (mafia that shows townie when investigated) as well.
I guess we'll only find out when the 2 remaining prime evils are dead, and the game isn't over yet.
Or of course, if we get to know a 4th evil first.

what if "Baal" is the leader of the mafia and in charge of the nk. he could have been blocked and hence no nk. that is a logical explanation, but of course just plain missing it is still an option

Here we clearly see Bad Ash telling us GH was Baal. Most likely the hitman since he was the lowest profile player. Also reinforces my statement i made some pages back proposing that the hitman was either Laarz or GH who were inactive. To sum this up, Bad Ash seemed to know GH was Baal.

What if Guardian was muted because he was saved from the NK and that is his punishment?
Here we can see him defend GH.

I will not vote for Guardian unless it is a MUST. I think there is a chance that he could be a muted player (this has nothing to do with me hoping Mar could intervene, if he was still inactive we could vote for him tomorrow).

I am going to push for essojay. Clearly a non-active player with I want to say 2 very worthless posts which could be a cover up for scum.
Vote: Essojay

why take out a mute one when we can take him out tomorrow? Blatantly stating you are lurking and not contributing is worse in my mind than not talking at all. well...at least on par.

As said before just like Ankeli I will vote for Guardian if it is essential, but I am leaving in 30-45. I think either is a plus, but there is a bigger chance of Jay being scum by not contributing but posting to get no fingers at him, than someone who doesnt talk and could possibly be muted.

Trying to switch the attention on someone else.

This is the best lead we have yet.
Vote: Bad Ash

This makes alot of sence. Asrrin was right about Gorny. Noodle was right about the switches. Which leads me to think that the remaining mafia are BoD and Bad Ash.
I propose everyone follows me on Bad Ash first as i have an ace up my sleeve. I really dont want to give any more info on this, i just ask you to trust me.

I'm going to give Ankeli a chance to speak
Unvote:Ankeli

person a visited===> person b; person c 's profiles:

Gorny ==> es mors, ankeli, assrin; bad ash

bod trader ==>noodle; bad ash, krazeyivan

es mors ==> bad ash

krazeyinvan ==>guardianhadriel

(bold+italic+underline for dramatic effect)
bad ash ==> laarz

hope i got em all

since krazeyIvan (RA2 reference btw?) is new to mafia, he might not have known about the profile visiting thingy, so he might've PM'd guardianhadriel via his profile.

Hmm who pushed the hardest not to lynch GuardianHadriel ,said he may be muted, that he may be able to contribute the next day, could it have been a fellow scum, food for thought.

not even caught up, but i dont need fingers pointed at me, ill say it myself. I did. I supported a no lynch from him and it had nothing to do with the fact that he was Baal. It had to do with the fact that he was in-active.

why should the town waste a valuable lynch on someone who isnt even playing? I said it before (in this game too go re-read that Laarz) that he should be taken out of the game by the moderator, like he was.

Thx for summerizing TC. I think i'll follow your lead.
vote: Bad Ash

I'm doing some more digging and i will think about the trust thing

i hate to bring this up, but i was also one of the first people to propose that GH may have been muted; however, i asked that because i thought of it and wasnt sure if it was possible or not. i really dont care who we lynch as long as we get more info for the town.

first thing that comes to mind:
If GH was baal, the possibility of mafia screwing up on night 1 increases, making BoD a less likely target.

Here we clearly see Bad Ash telling us GH was Baal. Most likely the hitman since he was the lowest profile player. Also reinforces my statement i made some pages back proposing that the hitman was either Laarz or GH who were inactive. To sum this up, Bad Ash seemed to know GH was Baal.

Here we can see him defend GH.

Trying to switch the attention on someone else.

This is the best lead we have yet.

This makes alot of sence. Asrrin was right about Gorny. Noodle was right about the switches. Which leads me to think that the remaining mafia are BoD and Bad Ash.
I propose everyone follows me on Bad Ash first as i have an ace up my sleeve. I really dont want to give any more info on this, i just ask you to trust me.

*sigh*

So an inactive is Baal and I get dumped on for wanting to not waste a lynch? I understand your thought process, but am telling you, you are wrong.

Thunder, you are very wrong, I wouldnt want you to get your shrunken head wet from an innocent mans blood

I will not vote for Guardian unless it is a MUST. I think there is a chance that he could be a muted player (this has nothing to do with me hoping Mar could intervene, if he was still inactive we could vote for him tomorrow).

I am going to push for essojay. Clearly a non-active player with I want to say 2 very worthless posts which could be a cover up for scum.

Vote: Essojay

This is Bad Ash saying he wont vote unless its a must? Most likely because you wanted him arround more since he was in your team.

Ok looks like a bandwaggon vote for Essojay? suits me he was on my list aswell

Unvote

Vote Essojay

Did it suit you because you were both mafia?

Here is a list i made with who voted who.
Voter - Voted
Gorny - GH - Asrrin - Essjay
Ankeli - Bad Ash - GH -Essojay
Asrrin - Gorny - Essojay
TC - Noodle
Bramwell - Asrrin
Ivan - GH -Essojay
Bad Ash - Essojay
Laarz - GH
BoD - GH - Essojay
Es Mors - Essojay
Wicked - essojay

We can see Bad Ash refusing to vote for anyone untill he got the bandwagon going for Essojay. This is all the info i could gather.

This makes alot of sence. Asrrin was right about Gorny. Noodle was right about the switches.

It's one or the oher IIRC.
GH didn't get the mafia NK in, so BoD's roleblock is obsolete.
Gorny didn't kill anyone either, so I'm assuming he was silenced
Asrrin blocked gorny, preventing the serial killer NK.
Noodle claims he switched gorny and BoD on day one, enabling Gorny to kill.

All I know for certain is that on the first night, I switched Gorny and BoDTrader. If Asrrin is telling the truth about freezing Gorny, BoDTrader would have been frozen instead. If this prevented the nightkill, then BoD is definitely mafia.

since no one died after night 1, Gorny must have been silenced (really, Gorny's much too 'into this game' to let a nk slip through his fingers)

unvote: Bad Ash
the baal thing might have been a lucky guess (it was also what I was thinking) and I understand how you want GH to be modkilled in stead of lynched. That and I'm starting to think noodle and TC are the 2 remaining mafia.

As said before: Noodle congratulated the doc on saving night 1, he also claimed a power role early in the game.
Both actions are mafia tells.

He also keeps assaulting BoD, eventhough it's clear that he had nothing to do with the NK's

sorry for switching votes around, but I'm gonna do it anyway:

vote: noodle

i hate to bring this up, but i was also one of the first people to propose that GH may have been muted; however, i asked that because i thought of it and wasnt sure if it was possible or not. i really dont care who we lynch as long as we get more info for the town.

From what i read Bad Ash was the first to suggest that and you agreed with him. You werent the one to start it.

*sigh*

So an inactive is Baal and I get dumped on for wanting to not waste a lynch? I understand your thought process, but am telling you, you are wrong.

Thunder, you are very wrong, I wouldnt want you to get your shrunken head wet from an innocent mans blood

I see your point thinking of wasting the lynch when he could have been modkilled. But all your posts suggested that he might come back, give him a chance. Him being mafia is a strong reason to persuade us into giving him a second chance, which you succeded.

btw Thunder, I have an active vote for BoD right now....long posted before anyone posted a vote for me

man i just want to get a lynch locked in. since i cant collect my thoughts right now ill remove my suspicions of bad ash as well.

Unvote: Bad Ash

From what i read Bad Ash was the first to suggest that and you agreed with him. You werent the one to start it.

I see your point thinking of wasting the lynch when he could have been modkilled. But all your posts suggested that he might come back, give him a chance. Him being mafia is a strong reason to persuade us into giving him a second chance, which you succeded.

re-read my post thunder. the one you just quoted.

He also succeeded in NOT wasting a lynch on GH, since he was now modkilled because of inactivity.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High