The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Dark Side's too tight for... money? o_O

Reverse psychology doesn't work.

Gnomes suck, they have pretty bad dances

Worse?

Iunno, they don't dance in any games I own.

:wave: from the other side of the country. w00t

...anyone happen to notice when my palship expired? I don't think it's been long enough for that yet..have to check email to see when I did it.

Have I mentioned that I don't like big cities? I was going to say just Chicago, but it applies to all of them. And not the city themselves, but all the people and traffic. Ugh. There wasn't construction in the main part of it this time, and it STILL took two and a half hours to get to the other side. Could have something to do with the time though.. ~5:00pm - 7:30pm-ish local time.

Made awsome time getting there though (from just outside Knoxville, TN that morning - and I slept longer than I wanted to), considering how late it was the day I left. Had to leave a day later anyway to have the struts replaced on the car and then take the car to another place to have an alignment done. Such a huge improvement in handling.

Now I am home, after four days of driving. Took a bit longer after Chicago, but I don't mind. Stayed with my youngest sisters last night at their dad's place, took them to school this morning, and they want me to pick them up afterwards - which means an hour drive south here in a few hours. Still have some things I'd like to get done before then which shouldn't take too long.

It is soooo freakin' cold here, it's not even funny. Then again, spending the last eight years in places with high humidity and crazy heat levels sort of ruins it.

I hate this keyboard.. :coffee:

Oooh, other side of the country. Go meet up with Gary!
He said that he was traveling to the East coast and was in NYC the last time I saw his update thingy.

The only reason I want mine is because of the games on it. Not going to put those on my mother's computer, don't think she'd like that very much. :whistling:

Where do you think all my games and other stuff is?

Oh man, I'm gonna be up all night getting all my programs and applications back where I like them.
I finally got Lolifox up with most of the add-ons I like. Just need to get bookmarks and I should be okay.

Oddly enough though, I had to get a bunch of dlls that I don't remember putting into my system32 folder. I even had my old Lolifox installer too, and I never needed to get those dll files...

Woke up at 7:30 this morning, and it was still dark outside...

Also had a spliting headache that hasn't completely gone yet (after taking two of excedrin migraine), but could be because I'm not wearing my glasses and am using the computer. Which actually shouldn't be a huge deal...this screen is a lot closer then how I had mine set up.

Was also thinking this may be a good opportunity to get the new computer I've been wanting to get for a while now.. only have no idea where I'd put it yet.

Since I wont be putting games on this computer, I will have to make do with movies and PS2 games for now. Maybe even the DS will get some use... :whistling:

Hey Lynn, you already know what I'm going to tell you to start playing again.

My progress.
Also because one of the members on the pen spinning forum wanted me to record a video of a solve.
[youtube]oftoW4ajg_s[/youtube]

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High