OT: SPF Mafia Round 9 - Clue.

Re: OT: SPF Mafia Round 9 - Clue.

Great. Ray with Sint aspirations... woe unto all of us! As for Massive, ehm, what? Eating somebody else's dishes? What sort of household were you raised in? Remember, this is a respectable mansion after all!

Hungry a little?

That said goltar is behaving differntly from last round, very suspicious....

Why are all of you so nervous? Forced chuckles and eyes all darting back and forth and whatnot... very suspicious, all of you... *strokes chin in contemplation*

I'll take that drink and keep 'em comin'. Should put some hair on my chest if nothing else.

Vote: Cygnus

Um...

Welcome to the top of my suspicion list. I'll hold off on a vote for now.

You know, divorces happen over lesser infractions... Suspecting your wife, really... Vie, old chap, vie!

@Liq - They always single you out on day 1, don't they? If the mafia doesn't, the prof will. :)

I'd like to also suggest that if the intended person do not take the potions that anyone that day could (if they wanted). I would think this would cutt down the I'll mod kill/suicide myself posts and give them an option to "prove" themselves.
How so? Chances of insta-death are 1 in 28 and Sint has said there are as many positive effects as there are negative. Besides, Sint's mentioned that most of the effects are duds, not affecting the game in any way. Why is modkill/suicide an issue at all?

Why bring this up now anyway, instead of when the game rules were being discussed?

@ray: you are not liq or sint. Get over it.
@liq: retaliatory vote, tsk, tsk.
@merlin: water_moon was suspicious of goltar before goltar was suspicious of w_m. Get your facts right.

What type of cake?

Jaago is an interesting choice. While the selection was probably fairly random (i.e. there are a lot of people) and with 7 members all on one team, it becomes even more difficult to sort out any motive. But why let that stop me, after all, we have a 1 in 4 chance of nabbing someone today.

I think for the time being, we can eliminate Thyiad from suspicion mostly because if I were the cook, I would pick someone outside my group the first night to sample the goods for the first food run. The chance of death is low, but for the most part, the outcome is unknown and I would think the cook wouldn't want to risk it. This is not to say that Thyiad is in the clear from now on...but other than myself she seems to be the least suspicious.

For those that will ask, LE does not fall into that group since the professor is a pro-town role and therefore does not get the option of knowing who is who.

Also Sint...I may have read it wrong but on the official rules (the ones you posted yesterday) you have Mrs. White listed as both role-blocker and doctor and then in another table Professor Plum listed as Doctor and Mrs. White listed as the keeper of the keys.

I am almost positive that it is

Mrs. White: Doctor/Role-blocker
Professor Plum: potion maker (pro-town)

Right?

Since its night and ill be away most of the day at school tomorrow...

I'll get a post in:

Not much to say though...
I want something to eat or drink. This is boring
At least this useless post gives me +1 post count

Unvote: Ahcw

Thyiad getting the cake doesn't mean she's not mafia. If anything, I'd say that it makes her more suspicious. It's a great way to try and distance her from them.

Aman said:
Ray: You sound like Sint.

That’s just cruel, that’s like a slap in the face to Ray.

Liquid said:
I'll take that drink and keep 'em comin'. Should put some hair on my chest if nothing else.

Liquid has the right idea, one of MagicBoy or Cygnus is probably mafia.

To Aman & Cygnus Part 1: I just don't like people using a technicality to out themselves, and I think with effects the potion can give it give an in game dynamic of the same effect. I rather people play the game and use a method in the game to remove them from the game if that is there intent, nothing more.

Why bring this up now anyway, instead of when the game rules were being discussed?

When I thought of it night had started and I didn't want to get mod killed.

Liquid has the right idea, one of MagicBoy or Cygnus is probably mafia.
Don't forget Muzzz the eternal mafia!

As to innocence or guilt, the cook would do well to give one thier own the first meal, they don't have to eat it after all. On the other hand, the mafia needs to "prove" they have nothing to hide, thus drinking/eatting what's put in front of them. So I don't think that clears/implicates either of the recipients.

game to remove them from the game if that is [highlight]there [/highlight]intent, nothing more.

Their.

--

Any news on the cake? Some I like, some I don't. I'm not eating anything I don't recognize.

I agree with w_m on that. Taking the potion doesn't 100% clear / implicate but it does give a chance too, even though the odds are slim.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High