The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

I wonder who the 46th member is to be considered a noob... =/
It would appear that this guy is the noob then, but it labels him as #47. Oh well, he's after me, so whatever.

Been meaning to for ages, had to do it quick before the wind changed.
You should change it every month, but keep it on a cycle of 12 avatars. That way I know what month it is based on what avatar you have. I have troubles keeping track of what year it is, let alone the month.

Tell us a story, Papa Turb!
Once upon a time, something ended.
Part 2 coming soon!

Okay, I am officially annoyed at random people asking me about the bruise on my face. They should just mind their own business. :rant:
You should reply with "pretty neat huh? How would you like an exact replica of it, but over your eye?"

There's news about the WOTLK Beta being very soon.

You should reply with "pretty neat huh? How would you like an exact replica of it, but over your eye?"
I said I was annoyed, not pissed off. :tongue:

Okay, I am officially annoyed at random people asking me about the bruise on my face. They should just mind their own business. :rant:

how did you get that bruise on your face?

We might need decoy Lynns because pinatas are known to counter attack with Sd breath.

So far I've gathered that Lynn can set decoys, and is beating on one main stick and its decoy stick friends with a paper maché, candy-filled thing.

Hmmm ..

this calls for a few noise grenades ...

and replicators, yes replicators.

Lynn might need a p-90 or two or three.

We'll have her decoys each holding a bunch of guns, so that should help her out.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High