Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I'm currently admiring many ways in which technology changed the way we live. For example, few centuries ago (decades in some places) people were spending their time shoveling manure their horses produced. Luckily today we have cars so we don't have to deal with manure.... but there's still snow.... which, you might have guessed, needs some shovel work too. So, what exactly changed? Of course, horses didn't have AC/heating and all that but still it's a valid point IMO :tongue:

Do we have some mulled wine here? I need something hot but I don't like tea :smiley:

*serves nex a bit of mulled cider*

That is some good stuff, believe me.

A Dew for me, please. I am dreading having to finish this project, mostly because I don't actually have the requirements and the thing is due tomorrow. The instructor is going to email me the info, but that still leaves me pulling an all-nighter to finish it up.
Nothing new there, I guess.

If the instructor has waited this long to give you the info, I would say he should provide an extension to the deadline.

How is HG:L going, pancake? I take it you're on an American server?

Vodka and orangeade please.

Yeah, I'm on teh Shulgoth, but I really havn't gotten much time to play recently. What I have done I'm liking, though.

*serves Thy a drink*

He gave everyone the information a week ago, but I lost it 3 days back and now I can't do the final checklist/adjustments I need to do.

Thy shouldn't you be able to use the "mod force" to get your drinks now?

*Ignores the Corona a plops down a pint sized shot of tequilla and a plate of fresh cookies* That might a get a few nibbles Rash :wink3:

*points and laughs at Smeg's attempt to kick my arse*

That root beer was not root beer at all. It was real beer spiked with just a drop of Llathas' super-secret ultra-alchoholic 'quila.

*watches smeg fall down on face*

Not this stuff. Llathas created it in his hidden still, it has been made for one purpose and one purpose only: To silence a_m's despair in never being able to find a decent 'quila.

Oh, and frankly, I liked the woman with the head wound better. Much better.

You don't get it yet. One day you might. If you ever do, you'll know why I say it's not that strong. Grenadian rum. It's evil. After that, I'm good for anything. Even this llathas tokillya stuff.

You're still young enough to have an excuse for not knowing about Hank III. When you are old enough, learn both of these lessons at the same time.

*Pulls out the Everclear bottle and the funnel*

Now, after I change the jukebox to something good, this Everclear bottle is reserved for whoever wants to brag about his/her drinking abilities. Enjoy.

*Sets jukebox to the d2 harem music*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High