OT: SPF Mafia Game

The same Noodle who voted for 3 or 4 different people yesterday? I don't have your confidence.

Anyways, how would you have any inkling on whether or not Noodle is innocent...unless you are a Mafia member, lying, sticking up for a cohort...:scratch:

1. Noodle seemed to be undecided but I do see your point.
2. If I was Mafia and Noodle was as well, would we not have tried to defend the people being accused on the last day?
3. His words say yes, but his sarcasm says no.
4. :flowers:

I'm very sad that Sint didn't even live to get over the shock from last night's attempt on his live. Maybe Schmaleop was innocent after all, and it was Thyiad instead.

vote Thyiad

I voted for myself at one point, before ultimately convincing myself of my innocence. Methinks thou dost protest too much, JRLA. Is someone a bit mobbed up, trying to point attention elsewhere? Hmmmmmmm. . . .

- Noodle

Voted for yourself huh? Then convinced yourself you were innocent? Only a criminal would do such a thing. My vote is unchanged. :soapbox:

Im thinking Noodle is trying to make himself/herself a fool right now. Trying to make us suspicious. I'm not convinced of him, think about it. Who really would vote himself and then change the vote. Noodle has cut a deal with Thyiad!

vote Thyiad

Unvote Noodle
Vote Neksja

Why the vote change? Who has influenced your opinion to make you flip-flop?

Neksja said:
Im thinking Noodle is trying to make himself/herself a fool right now. Trying to make us suspicious. I'm not convinced of him, think about it. Who really would vote himself and then change the vote. Noodle has cut a deal with Thyiad!

vote Thyiad
I'm pretty suspicious of Thyiad also, but my arguement still holds water. Why would a townfolk vote for himself? No logical reason behind it. All the Mafia members know each other, so he's not "tricking" anyone but himself, by placing a vote for himself. I think we need to vote Noodle out!! :english: :hang:

I'm still going for my way, Noodle and Thyiad are secret lovers and Thyiad told to Noodle, that she if Mafia mob, so Noodle is going to sacrifice himself!

I'm still going for my way, Noodle and Thyiad are secret lovers and Thyiad told to Noodle, that she if Mafia mob, so Noodle is going to sacrifice himself!

Me thinks Neksja just might be next...:angry:

Come on other townsfolk, what are you opinions?

Current Vote:

Noodle = 4
Neksja = 5
Thyiad = 2

oh man, I'm absolutely sure, that Thyiad is behind this, but she can live another day...

unvote Thyiad
vote Noodle

After searching Sint's house, police found his last remarks.

Sint's last will:
Hello fellow townsfolk,
if you read this message I will not be around to tell my tale. I hope you will find the guys who will have murdered me. I want to add that I argued the way I did because I expect the mob to come after me. I hope my living and my dying wil help you to get rid of the bad people.

Best of luck, don't end up like me.
-Sint

ps. No, this does not mean you all can have my items.

Here is the current vote tally. It takes 7 to lynch.

Vote Tally
Neksja (6)
Noodle (4)
Thyiad (1)

Neksja/jrla - You don't know me well enough to make comments like that.

hmm... lots of arguments flying around. I'm having problems following you guys... but it seems illogical that a townsfolk would vote and then unvote himself, therefore...

unovte Neksja
vote Noodle

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High