Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

@youngD, your 'tar looks like a roman centurian with WS's Bottom's donkey ears... change it back. Don't make me say it again.

you know, I don't think ana can breath Coebergh, at least not to live...
how 'bout a straw? or maybe erics's IV.

*brings Jude chicken soup* don't worry hun I can't get sick, it's a momma thing. :wink3: do you need any extra pillows or some nice tea? do you have a fever, chills, or a stuffed up head? I think by now you've had more than a medicinal dose of that wiskey; why not have some nice refershing fruit juice instead?

Everyone can just help themselves to cookies, I have a patient to take care of.

ZOMG! Nichols... I can't believe you did that...

I'm talking about the clothes :grin: not about the mask...

nichols next time strip ...
*eat a bunch of cookies, also take a full hand of them for future use*

lol! surly you wouldn't be so crude as to suggest that anyone could possibly mistake drink costers for my sweet smelling, thick cookies? now then would you.

nebux said:
*kick erics in the head*
just let me finish those co..asters
need a new tar. some links?

zzzzzz

*puddle of drool forming on the floor*

What kind of 'tar do you want?

Ana said:
Hell no!! Am I the type of person to look like that?

Well, you do have 1,520 posts here in the emb, more than anyone else :scratch:

Well, yes... but that doesn't mean I dress like that... I don't mind being the Bar Wench... just not with that outfit...

NO! no new 'tars! Pick one and stick with it for goodness sakes. becoem a pal and change your sig every other day if you must but leave that little picture that tells me who you are alone!

@ana, why not? what's wrong it it?

lol! that's very like the top that a roomie of mine used for halloween one year, actully, she and 3 of her friends, they wore jeans though. Did you know that if you try you can fit 2 or 3 bottles of wine in your shirt in an outfit like that?

not know that or not have a few extra bottles conceled on your person? think of all the weaponry you could fit... mmmm, knives, daggers, spatuallas...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High