your top 5 best mf finds!!! the rarest uniques u have found

DiabloIsCool said:
Hey ArticKnight i saw that u said u found these pretty good stuff but i was wonder around how much mf did u ahve and wat kind of char did u use plz reaply i really want to know for my mfer. thx DiabloIsCool
Don't bump the thread like this. You can PM ArticKnight for such issue, since he's not logged on the forum now. Thanks!
And welcome to the forum btw!

Omg Someone Tell Me Plz!!!!!!

Omg Someone Tell Me Plz I Have Just Recently Made A Mfer So I Was Wonderin How Much Mf U Guys Have When Yall Find Stuff Like Coa And Griffons And Maras And Sojs Ect. But Can Somoene Plz Tell Me How Much Mf And Who To Mf I Would Really Appreciate It Plz And Ty.

PM means Private Message. You can click on a person's name on the left of a post and choose to send a private message to that person.
About MF, you need to balance your killing speed, survivability and MF number. Typically beginners use around 250MF, and when they get better items and skills, they increase the number to around 400MF and higher. MF has diminishing effect, which means extra 100MF when you have 500MF already is much less effective than extra 100MF when you have only 100MF, so sacrificing killing speed and survivability for high MF are not recommended.
No matter how much MF you have, the key is patience. If you don't have the patience to do hundreds or thousands of runs, you'd better not to dream about finding things like CoA or Griffons. Read the MF guide for more information on how MF works and where to find items.
And please refrain yourself from typing with capitalized letters; it's frowned upon here in this forum.

Hmm...I don't have a huge MF so...
Wraith Whorl Jared Stone
Zod (or something like that?) rune
Sigon's Wrap
Sigon's gloves and S
Sigons Boots
:sad2:

DiabloIsCool said:
Omg Someone Tell Me Plz I Have Just Recently Made A Mfer So I Was Wonderin How Much Mf U Guys Have When Yall Find Stuff Like Coa And Griffons And Maras And Sojs Ect. But Can Somoene Plz Tell Me How Much Mf And Who To Mf I Would Really Appreciate It Plz And Ty.
Caps Lock nerfs experience and can cause hairy palms and blindess.

helvete said:
I lol'ed.

riiiiight.

El (or something like that?) rune:evil:

Nope it was definatly Zod. I just didn't know if I was getting it confused with Zedd (character from Sword of Truth Series)

helvete said:
I lol'ed.

riiiiight.

El (or something like that?) rune:evil:

Nope it was definatly Zod. I just didn't know if I was getting it confused with Zedd (character from Sword of Truth Series)
(sorry it was double post I hit submit twice)

jimmah said:
Not my best find, but is Steel Pillar (unique War Pike) a rare drop? :) Just curious.
Yes, it is a rare drop. Steel Pillar is a TC87 unique, not as rare as TC87 armors, but still rare.

kuafu said:
Yes, it is a rare drop. Steel Pillar is a TC87 unique, not as rare as TC87 armors, but still rare.

Cool, found it off a venom lord boss in chaos just a while ago. :)

254% dmg
63% def

No matter how many mf runs I did, I never found anything as rare as all you guys have mentionned.

This is sad.

Only thing worth mentionning after a year or so of mfing is a Jah rune. Nothing more that could make me fortune.

Mperor said:
No matter how many mf runs I did, I never found anything as rare as all you guys have mentionned.

This is sad.

Only thing worth mentionning after a year or so of mfing is a Jah rune. Nothing more that could make me fortune.
If that's the case, you might want to tell us where you mf. Because most items listed here are TC87 items, so they only drop in limited areas. If you meph say hell meph all the time, you will never find any of these items.

Eth Thresher - > Cube socket - > 4 Socket eth thresher. That's like getting uber lucky, TWICE.

7mf sc
4 res all sc
Sup 13% ED Monarch
Too many things tie for 5th.

Not the best in the world I admit, but decent for probably having only done 10-15 hellcow runs so far.

My best finds:

40/15 Dungo's 131 ED
Ohm Rune
Stormshield (x3)
Nightwing 14 Cold skill
Offensive Gc +4 str

I don't even mf a lot... I prefer trading.

hmm lets see,

1. perfect death's fathom (pindle!)
2. p nightwings (can't remember)
3. hoz (eldritch)
4. hotspurs
5. 3x tals armors (or something like that, one from a monster in the den)

1. Vex rune
2. Eth Griffons
3. 22 Maras
4. Mal rune (not from hellforge)
5. Mal rune (not from hellforge)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High