5. 30% Mara

I somehow like these bragging threads :smiley:

The most valuable uniques I found:

1. 30% Mara's
2. 30% Mara's
3. 30% Mara's
4. 2 socket CoA
5. SoJ

That's right, I found 3 perfect Mara's. All in the second ladder season and with 2 and 14 days inbetween, respectively. I never found any other Mara's, so I still have to get convinced yet that there are lower ones :laugh:

The most rare uniques I found (based on Baal's drop chances):

1. Eth Earth Shifter (more rare than Tyrael's)
2. Astreon's
3. DF Spawn
4. Cranium Basher
5. Templar's Might

I play single player so we probably value these things alot higher than people on bnet would :grin:

My top 5

Maras 28 x 2
Darkforce spawn
Soj
Soj
Griffons

I have found loads of other tc 87 stuff like

Tal armour/ik armour/nats claw and loads of other stuff :grin:

pro skater guy said:
lets see who has found the best uniques my best finds have been

tyraels might 1502/26/26

2soc coa 2/20/31

perfect 30 mara

40res eth vortex

2soc coa 2/22/28

Great finds - especially those ber ber CoAs :laugh:

Mike

well 3 stormlashes v tyraels don't know which i would pick im not into grailing at the momment but i know i would regret it later if i did :grin:

Though i don't mf alot i get bored/distracted too easily unless i get into to the "one more run" feeling.

Some finds i left out

bk/windforce/steelrends

1. steelrends 56/18
2. mara 30
3. templars might
4. thunderstrokes 4
5. bk ring I guess

never found soj, coa, df, griffon,... :(

Griffon
Griffon
BK
Steelrend
Steelrend

(IK armor, tal armor, isenhart armor...)

edit: eth titans with good ed iirc

lmao i didnt mf those items its called tradind nonone should ever mf be smart stay in the trading rooms that where the loot is i got that 2/22/28 coa for 2hi!!!!! better find then you will ever get mfing lmfao!!!!

pro skater guy said:
lmao i didnt mf those items its called tradind nonone should ever mf be smart stay in the trading rooms that where the loot is i got that 2/22/28 coa for 2hi!!!!! better find then you will ever get mfing lmfao!!!!

Not to be rude, but... time to explain...

If nobody found items, who would you trade them from? Where did you get your highrunes? Only way not finding anything and still be rich is eBay. Either you found stuff and traded for highrunes, or you found the runes.

This thread was meant for people wanting to tell others what they have found, not "great trades roflmao".

Also, if you read the topic a little closer, this does not regard "BEST ITEMS OMFG ROFL", but "RAREST", which is completely different. Ever heard of stormspire, for instance? no? well, botd then? ah...

Besides, nobody said items had to come from a mephrun... When people do Baalruns (for exp?!!), items drop from time to time. Also, Baal can drop items (!), and when I (and most other people) see good/rare items drop, I pick them up. Sometimes I get something good/rare out of it. Only way to avoid this is probably botting for exp. Or, maybe you don't try to grab Baals drops? Well, that's good for me, higher chance I get the loot then.

Oh well. Read closer next time. Enough rant from me.

thegiantturtle said:
The worst part is that he started the thread.

edit: pwnt

so you mean he started the thread, then say "rofl, this leads nowhere, trade/buy, dont mf!!"? And that makes sense to you? :shocked:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High