X-men mafia game thread

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

unless you're in a position to vouche for jcakes... I don't know how you can *know* that.

if pharphis is scum or not, i'd still like very much to hear from jcakes on the matter. I don't know if jcakes is really a lynch target for me or not tomorrow, kinda depends on the flip and how jcakes responds.

logout though... lol i don't even know what to say :p

So, FoE swoops down in the last minutes with a switch-to-lock move? Yet he still wants to lynch me? If Magneto flips scum, that's not going to look good for FoE IMO.

Also, why is NK-immune lol?

If magneto is scum, isn't it worse for you, logout? Your vote is not on him.

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

At least I have a vote?

It's too late to do anything about it, but I am against Phar being lynched. We don't know enough about it. Guess we will in ~24 hours.

I'll be honest I think phar chose me because he knows I am generally only around with about half an hour left in the day. There is a lot for me to catch up on so I am going to have to decode pharphis' message now quickly. Back in a bit with my thoughts

Ok pharphis definitely has my ability, I am still leading scum on him though.

So, FoE swoops down in the last minutes with a switch-to-lock move? Yet he still wants to lynch me? If Magneto flips scum, that's not going to look good for FoE IMO.

Also, why is NK-immune lol?

again, lol.

this.

Drixx, Magneto is playing against Xavier in chess in the story, but the mods have explicitly said that the story has nothing to do with the game mechanics. Again, I'm not saying I believe he's not mafia, but a scenario where all mutants are against Bolivar Trask and the Sentinals would both be plausible and more epic than Xavier vs. Magneto. I'm not 100% convinced he's mafia solely based on him being Magneto, that's all I'm saying.

Went through a number of roles before I landed on what I think he's talking about. The encoded message is JCakes name, so I'm guessing I got the power right.
I'll wait to see what JCakes wants to do though.

And those voting for me, I ask you to remember last game. How convinced were you all that I was scum? It's just my posting nature, I sound scummy. Granted, last game I had a worthless role, but I could have at least been used to waste an NK and save another townie to fight another day.

This time around, I have a role that is far from worthless. And, I feel like you guys are about to rally against me. So, here is a partial claim, take it or leave it.

I am NK-immune.

Not sure if it is too late to stifle a rally against me, but with Phar's claim, I don't think we can afford to lynch him yet. Which leads me to believe I am the next logical choice. Don't do it.

and now you are useless, NK immune is generally only useful if mafia don't know about it.

Well, since cakes is probably not going to be on... I'm just going to say what I figured out.
When I used pharphis' text and a key of "shape" I got a unencrypted text of JCakes.
To me, this suggests that JCakes is a shapeshifter.

The first thing that pops up in a google search is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystique_(comics)

And one of the first things that is said on there is:
Throughout most of her history, Mystique has been a supervillain, founding her own Brotherhood of Mutants and assassinating several important people involved in mutant affairs.

I may be a fool in believing... but...

unvote: val
vote: jcakes

so you are mystique then?

No I am not mystique.

“The humans thought they could silence us forever. Instead we have become magnetic, unstoppable. I may fall today, but the mutants will not lose this war!”

8. Nbd2 O-O

pharphis has been lynched, he was:
Magneto – Metal control – Anti-town – Godfather+Name/mutant power cop

N2 has begun. It will end Friday, December 13th at 5:00PM EST
Please do not post in thread until the day has started again in 24 hours.
Please submit night actions at least a couple of hours before day start so that we can work out the results and post them!

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High