X-men mafia game thread

Cudos to Drixx for actually caring enough to write that much like that and big thanks to those translating it. I wouldn't be able to. Don't understand a thing you are saying about the method.

I believe Drixx that he is who he claims and did what he did. No scum would do such a claim early on D1 with no pressure. There is really no reason to. It would be outright stupid in my opinion.

Pharphis looks about as scummy as he should for D1 to be town.

I don't quite get why BPC is suspect for translating. Valhauros did the same (and they had the same translations), so why is there suspicion on BPC and not on Valhauros?

Underlined. Not directed at Drixx, but everyone. Do Mafia get flips on NKs like Town do with lynches?

This post stood out to me. Lamist, newbie question. He's played a game and probably read the mafia chat afterwards. There are flips right there in mafia chat. I assume an interested newcomer will read mafia chat afterwards. Not sure it was talked about in the game thread though. I'm pretty sure I mentioned Laarz stealing my name in the dead thread.

Do you really think everybody in here is that dumb? Or is there something else on your mind?

Not everybody. I am that dumb though.

And please keep that code for the post restriction to Morse. With Val's table I could with much patience write or read a sentence per hour if I had to. I would not be able to write or read any binary ever. Remember, I am of the middle aged and female. Please do not discriminate!

(emph mine)
care for some wine Drixx?

What if the post restriction is an active ability and he did it to himself to get people to think like you're saying in this post....?

Absolutely possible, however there's no reason to even use such an ability on yourself. You could simply not use it on someone else and pretend. The main argument against him doing it for deceptive reasons is simply how elaborate it is. He's making himself go through very great lengths in order to communicate.

Thank you for the wonderful elaboration. This garners my first votes of the game:

Vote: Zokar?

This post stood out to me. Lamist, newbie question. He's played a game and probably read the mafia chat afterwards. There are flips right there in mafia chat. I assume an interested newcomer will read mafia chat afterwards. Not sure it was talked about in the game thread though. I'm pretty sure I mentioned Laarz stealing my name in the dead thread.

Actually, I didn't ever go back and read the mafia chat, or check the game setup, or any of that. Also, I did as a moderator about that information, and he said "I'm sorry, I cannot answer that question." WTF was I supposed to do? Apparently, go look at old mafia chats. Whatever. I'm lazy, and got the answer I sought almost instantly.

I am that dumb though.

You said it sister! :p

Well I have as many votes as I want, Zokes. See:

Unvote: Zokar

Vote: BPC

Unvote: BPC

Vote: Zokar

Actually, I didn't ever go back and read the mafia chat, or check the game setup, or any of that. Also, I did as a moderator about that information, and he said "I'm sorry, I cannot answer that question." WTF was I supposed to do? Apparently, go look at old mafia chats. Whatever. I'm lazy, and got the answer I sought almost instantly.

You did follow the game thread and dead thread to the end though?

--------
Zokar featuring the VI? Too early for him to be drunk.

See now I think you are just trying to give me extra work.

Vote Count (11 to lynch):
BipolarChemistC(0): (pharphis), (logoutzero), (BipolarChemist)
IWantNumbers(1): Goryani
Valharous(1): pharphis
phaphis(2): coju, Valharous
logoutzero(1): FredofErik
flubbucket(1): Zokar
Zokar(1): BipolarChemist

BPC HAS BEEN LOCKED AND WILL BE LYNCHED AT THE END OF THE DAY

I should have multiquoted but didn't, so going off memory:
@FoE
I didn't ask for Drixx's mutant name, I asked for his ABILITY NAME. That's what he was being vague about when he said if he were rolecopped he would guess it would be called jailkeeper (?????). I found it vague and I don't know if it was because he's too wordy or just being vague for no reason. Why wouldn't use just say: "JAILKEEPER". This was further confusing because he first claimed it only blocked mutant powers.

@Numbers (I think)
What part of my logic was wrong Is it different reviewing my answer above?

@Zokar
I was going to vote flubb for being non-contributive but I think Val is the scummiest atm.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High