WW/Trapper Hybrid Guide v1.2 (For sticky)

Having a HUGE problem with auradins, dont stand a chance. have max res, 65fcr bp, max traplaying... anybody got some tips? going circlet ring to get my fcr...

get stack, trap with ls, namelock and tele/ww until dead.

basically that's it =)

if he uses glitch or lames you, get rising sun for autowin.

Re: WW/Trapper Hybrid Guide v1.2 (For sticky)

hey all. great guide cant believe i just sat here and read it all the way through wow lol.
unfortunately im gona have to remake my sin as i had a sudden brain wave when placing skill points :undecided:.
i started off building a ghost and then for some reason went hybrid half way through :embarassed:.
anyway my skills are at present.....
claw mastery maxed
venom maxed
ls maxed
5 or 6 points in claw block i had 59%
rest of points have gone in the trap skills

she lvl 84 at moment
has just shy of 4k ls
about 3.5k ww with 2 shadow skills to get
ar around 5-6k 13-14k with fools equiped

i hit all bp's except fcr as i gone against melee set up coa/spider (15/15 and ber) total 52pdr
55%fcr with 15 fcr ammy
claws are feral fury and gt chaosbut my fools is my concern for bp ias
as its a battle cestus at least untill i get another one.

anyway i know im gona build another sin but just thought id put it out see what others though, so no telling me its crap and all cause im rebuilding it anyway.
thx in advance for your comments

neb

I Call this my Blades of Fury.
furyclawbladelitet3.jpg

Saves some points.

If you're bugging (which I assume you are if you use a Suwayyah) then the Suwayyah should be Chaos. :p

EDIT: Nice weapon btw

awesome guide mate,
i guess the only bad thing is that now i really have to re-make :)

Happy, would it be viable to use a magical fool's feral/runic of the 20 to 40%ias suffix? Ultimatly it would also have good staff mods, and get 2os with quest filled with um(s), which would make it a hybrid claw(for a hybrid sin ^^) between fury and fool's rare.

Edit:eek:r to anyone really i see he hasn't logged on in over a month :(

Yes, you can use such a claw. they are shoppable at anya hell.

possibly you will get a 3ls 2sock 40ias GT, maybe even with good adds. go for 2*Um.

I also use such a claw and I find it pretty nice

I know that feral claws has a base ias of - 20%, so if i made a chaos in a feral claw, would I still hit 9 frame trap speed with 1x 15 ias jewel in my helm?

just a thought, i know this will work with runic claws, but not sure if it'll work just as same in feral

thanks in advance.

I know that feral claws has a base ias of - 20%, so if i made a chaos in a feral claw, would I still hit 9 frame trap speed with 1x 15 ias jewel in my helm?

just a thought, i know this will work with runic claws, but not sure if it'll work just as same in feral

thanks in advance.

http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652531
:grin::grin::grin:

Hi, I am going to build this character (great looking guide by the way).....but after reading through everything I am still a bit iffy on the claw stuff with regards to 9 frame traps being affected by claw type/ias......What would be the optimal claw setup without bugging to only need 15 ias off-wep?

and also is a 3 soc GT with 3 LS, 1 Dragon Tail, 1 Blades of Ice good for this build? And if so should it be a Chaos or Fury? Thanks for any help!

Hey Happy assassin, can this build effectively clear pubs?

As of lately everything in pubs is BM so unless you are seriously good your gonna have a hell of a time because tmc/aa blizz sorcs and hammerdins are gonna hurt you alot faster then your gonna hurt them.

Hiya there Ollie. Very very nice guide. I plan on making one soon, most likely the day my ladder stuff comes to NL. :D
Should I go the CoA/Amulet route or the Circ/Ring? I'm fairly sure I can get the gear for either, but sadly I (like many) can't afford the damn 08Valk, perm anyways. Just looking for some input on this, thanks.

Where can i get from claws good for chaos? Where to search for them?

trade forums will be your best bet, you cant really mf them (and yes i know that "mf" is actually not the right word for grey items, fok yo trolls).

otherwise go to places where lots of socketables drop, maybe hell cows. i also used to find lots while baaling from the waves but i did lots and lots so i might be messing things up a bit and overexxagerating

I'm making this build.. and I'm liking it. I have a lot of trouble dueling in pubs tho because I'm not used to the MB'ing yet. Also pubs are full of paladin's, which are kinda hard to WW with fury + chaos. I was just wondering, why have the -15 req jewel in the CoA when your shadowdancers are just gonna need 167 str anyway? I mean.. if you can fit dancers on at 167 str, 7 more str to hit 174 for CoA isn't that much is it? I would think the extra DR would be more beneficial, am I wrong?

p.s. how do the rest of you handle paladins or barbs with super high def?

The real beauty is that if you don't want a -15 in there, don't socket it :D If you want dr....well, you know :p

Also, if a paladin is coming towards you, WW in a perpendicular motion to hit while they dont. Very effective if they're charging or something, but running up to you also hurts them :) Laying traps helps, but if you do it too long, they're able to charge etc etc

E: Also, grabbing a fools claw (shopable from anya, preffered with quickness, then larzuk sockets, 2 w.e in there (most like the Um Um socs for OW). Boosts AR quite a bit.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High