WW/Trapper Hybrid Guide v1.2 (For sticky)

I've decided to build one of these sins, but I'm not quite sure on a few things with speed bugging. Her current claws are chaos greater claw on off hand, and a rare fools suwayyah on primary.

1. I need some help on wsm bugging. If I equip the chaos (-20) on off-hand slot first, then the suwayyah (0), then my total wsm is -30?

2. My suwayyah has 30%ias on it, and chaos has the built in 35%. If my total wsm is indeed -30, then I would need 42%ias to reach 9frame trap laying. Is trap laying speed based on ias on primary claw or does it work differently? If it is based on the primary, then I only need to get 12% more ias (probably a jewel in helm) and I would have 9 frame trap laying.

3. I tried looking it up, but couldn't find any information about fpa when whirling with a sin. Do I need to worry about my whirl speed if I'm going to be bugging?

Not positive on the details of the first two, but any claw that a chaos can be made in automatically hits the 4-frame ww bp.

Cool, so I'm set on the ww side of things.

If anybody could even provide a link to somewhere explaining wsm bugging it would be greatly appreciated :grin:

Cool, so I'm set on the ww side of things.

If anybody could even provide a link to somewhere explaining wsm bugging it would be greatly appreciated :grin:

http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229326&page=3
post #30 for explaination

TienJe posted a chart for wsm bugging a while back, dont remember where the post is though.
Basic speeds to know with wsm bugging:
suwayyah/runic = -45 wsm
scissor suwayyah/runic = -45 wsm
warfist/feral = -35 wsm
warfist/runic = -50 wsm

warfists run into a bunch of problems because they would have to be the offhand claw for wsm bugging to work, and because they can only have 2 soc max so you cant make a chaos out of it. suwayyah chaos/runic fools = gg combo to wsm bug

I got a question, why not use a chaos runics as secondary and fury suwayyah as primary? It seems like you would get better mods that way?

Fury need to be primary (or fools primary).

The primary claw must be fast (gt/rt/fc) to get the 9 trap bp. People do the suwayyah/runic wsm bug since fury is primary, -45wsm, and chaos is strong.

http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229326&page=3
post #30 for explaination

TienJe posted a chart for wsm bugging a while back, dont remember where the post is though.
Basic speeds to know with wsm bugging:
suwayyah/runic = -45 wsm
scissor suwayyah/runic = -45 wsm
warfist/feral = -35 wsm
warfist/runic = -50 wsm

warfists run into a bunch of problems because they would have to be the offhand claw for wsm bugging to work, and because they can only have 2 soc max so you cant make a chaos out of it. suwayyah chaos/runic fools = gg combo to wsm bug
its sort of buried in the guide, so i have trouble finding it too.

http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5937723&postcount=258 if anyone is still looking for it.

Wait, i nthe guide it says to use the slow claw as primary... and it also says you should use chaos suwayyah, so I'm guessing the chaos claw is the primary? That was my question.

Wait, i nthe guide it says to use the slow claw as primary... and it also says you should use chaos suwayyah, so I'm guessing the chaos claw is the primary? That was my question.

No. The faster claw is primary. Chaos suwayyah is offhand claw gloveside, runic fools is primary claw bootside. Thats how it works.

Happy, Great Guide, btw is this build going to work in pubbies? I m wondering which will work in oubbies, ww/sin or ghost

I'd say hybrid if you're dueling multiple opponents since you got traps which help you.
Traps can be sorbed, so can venom.

I have followed this guid and have a decent gear, dont have Dancers but nice eth treks thou, but it relly works on pubbs Barcelona , have a problem on ww barb and auradin thou... :)

You cannot deal fast enough damage against auradin that's why you need to stack.
On the other hand, auradins are pretty much the most skilllless trashchars out there so dont hesitate to fullsorb that scumchar.
:prop:

Id probably use the str/res one, I know from my experiences that without some pretty rockin charms it can get a bit tricky to have max res while keeping max dr on a ww/trap (assuming dancers).

Yeah, btw, might want to take pics of those circlets out of mmbot, thats an autoban 'round these parts.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High