Wow Thx Pindle

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attitude in displayed in this thread is rather depressing. I simply cannot believe maphack is just accepted like this now. And Serdash, maybe I should just "bugger off", but it's sad too see how someone posts a maphack screenshot and not even one person says he should try to stay legit. Or that if he is going to use it then not to trade.

:(

What ever happened to this place??

BeornWolf said:
The attitude in displayed in this thread is rather depressing. I simply cannot believe maphack is just accepted like this now. And Serdash, maybe I should just "bugger off", but it's sad too see how someone posts a maphack screenshot and not even one person says he should try to stay legit. Or that if he is going to use it then not to trade.

:(

What ever happened to this place??
I already will not trade or play with SgtTMan420, if he uses maphack. I just don't need to say anything. I am depressed like you, because from this thread a member thought it was legit to have maphack. I had to tell them otherwise. It is opening a can of worms. Maphack is under game affecting mods that the SPF considers illegal to use. Any who suppport it are breaking the rules here.

The SPF FAQ on Usage of Gameplay Affecting Techniques said:
Third party modifications to game play: Those that provide advantage to the player (maphack, drop mods, d2hackit) are frowned upon both by the membership and the forum rules.

I'll have to agree with snake eyes and beorn here
you can take a look here and check the stance of the SPF regarding maphack

Fafner said:
Really? i don't use MH so I wouldn't know...what does it do?
Having used it once tos see what the fuss was about, I found it allows you to see what mods the super unique monsters have in the area, so you can decide whether to face them or not. It also shows you where all monsters are on the map and IDs all items for you. That sucks and it is a cheat. I believe it also has a chicken mode where it will help you from death or something like that.

did i say i use maphack no my little bro has one i mean hes 10 so dont judge me i dont use it like i said DON"T POST HERE CALLING ME A CHEATER i mean think wut you want. if you wanna judge me and THINK i use it by all means have fun. anyways we are getting off subject.

P.S
don't trade with me i don't want your crap anyways i play for my items not trade.

Fafner said:
Really? i don't use MH so I wouldn't know...what does it do?

you can se enemyes and their mods on the map before you "really" se them...(hc advantage??)

you can se other peoples gear (duel advantage??)

you can change the text color on items so you can easier se for example runes on the ground ( MP advantage??)

don´t know if there´s more, long time since i used it. Yea i HAVE used it. And i have no problem with people using it. But when they get involved in trades/mp games etc then i have a problem with it.

edit: seems like i was late...

another edit: i said i USED it. It was years ago in a private SP game. Never used it anymore...(just to clarify.....)

SgtTMan420 said:
did i say i use maphack no my little bro has one i mean hes 10 so dont judge me i dont use it like i said DON"T POST HERE CALLING ME A CHEATER i mean think wut you want. if you wanna judge me and THINK i use it by all means have fun. anyways we are getting off subject.

P.S
don't trade with me i don't want your crap anyways i play for my items not trade.
I understand your plight. My problem is that a person thought map hack was okay from your post. That is unacceptable. You must agree with me on this point.

i agree maphack is a cheat. i posted a pick to show 5 sockets and such i mean i won't do it again but i uderstand were you are comming from.
but i said when i showed that pic DON'T POST CALLING ME A CHEATER can i be any more clearer then that?

SgtTMan420 said:
i agree maphack is a cheat. i posted a pick to show 5 sockets and such i mean i won't do it again but i uderstand were you are comming from.
but i said when i showed that pic DON'T POST CALLING ME A CHEATER can i be any more clearer then that?
Anyways, why do you tolerate that your brother uses mpahack? Even if he is 10, it would make me queasy playing with a cheater? I don't think I could even play with my own identical twin brother, if he used it.

EDIT: The problem with even posting a disclaimer is that actions speak louder than words. :(

lol i don't play with him he plays by himself he uses it who cares judge him judge me this is my last post think what you want cry somewere else I DON'T CARE

SgtTMan420 said:
lol i don't play with him he plays by himself he uses it who cares judge him judge me this is my last post think what you want cry somewere else I DON'T CARE
You are overreacting. I was just wondering why you might play with him, since you used his maphack and took a screenshot. :scratch:

SgtTMan420 said:

Ok, so your brother downloaded it, but arn't you using it in the picture you showed us? Personally, I don't see how that's ok. And don't flatter yourself, no one is crying over this.

Guys, this is going no where but bad...AE shut this thread. It should be in the Item Find thread anyway.

Fafner said:
Guys, this is going no where but bad...AE shut this thread. It should be in the Item Find thread anyway.

Apparently it needs to get bad every once in a while. The maphack comment was not even questioned for almost a whole page of posts. I am not sure if others have seen this post and are indifferent to using what is clearly considered a cheat or are unaware (which is just as troubling) that it is a cheat.

This does not have to be a bash fest but it should be educational

Tennant

My question is... why did he have to use a system with maphack on it at all to post a screenie? A regular screenie would show Socketed in the description, after ID"ing it at Cain or whomever. Also ATMA would have a nice little description, you can just copy paste TEXT and not have to worry about screenshots.

Whatever... I don't trade anyway... you say Ok I won't trade with this person because he uses a cheat (not talking about you 420, just in general), ok but what if someone else doesn't care, trades with that person, then in turn trades with you? I don't see how that's different.

That's why I'm completely self found... I look on at these giveaways with great want, but I always just say nope, I will let it be.

Naraka

tekkazero : frowned upon and illegal to use are 2 very different things...

Well, I would suggest that you delete the maphack and tell your brother not to install it again...

You don't trade, fine, keep that in mind in future too

But the most serious thing is that you seem to play in our MP games very often. Please don't use maphack there, people won't like that

And please, don't overreact. If you have used maphack (as it seems) we can say you have cheated, but no serious damage have been done

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High