Wow Thx Pindle

Status
Not open for further replies.
bradley_turner said:
tekkazero : frowned upon and illegal to use are 2 very different things...
They are two different things, but you will find the general consenus from most players that it is cheating and illegal.

Hello,

About the undead in the garden, they really can drop good stuff sometimes.

I often dont bother to kill them but sometimes I do and they dropped these good ones wich I remeber: Sur rune, Fal rune, Dolrunex2, Ko rune, Leviathan, Aldurs plate, Stormshield, The Occulus, Carrion Wind ring, Headhunters Glory.... and some excellent jewels and charms.

Woah, that's a lot of nice stuff from the zombies in the garden. How many runs did you do to get all those?

NSXdreamer said:
Woah, that's a lot of nice stuff from the zombies in the garden. How many runs did you do to get all those?

Well this is from the past three months (i played more then 10 hours daily, not so much anymore nowadays) and it would be more but I stopped killing them (just occasionally now), they also dropped a lot of other lowlevel stuff.

The sweetest drop is always when one of the dead ones gets up again and then drops something good.

The best one was from one of Pindel minions, after I killed him for the second time he dropped a Lightsabre.

P.S. all my good drops when calculated for time needed to get, for an player who plays averagely 3 hours a day should be multiplied by 4 (counting last three months).

Naraka said:
My question is... why did he have to use a system with maphack on it at all to post a screenie? A regular screenie would show Socketed in the description, after ID"ing it at Cain or whomever. Also ATMA would have a nice little description, you can just copy paste TEXT and not have to worry about screenshots.

I was thinking the same thing. I can sort of understand, if it was B.net, since people on there seem to have a phobia of identifying items. Ironically, in SP, where it would theoretically be easier to dupe things, I don't think the ID thing was ever a factor. ~shrug~ Oh well.
</Monkey>

I only just noticed this thread, and I, like Tekka and Beorn, am shocked that many of you were just "meh" about the maphack. He speaks like the masses of people on Battle.net and I would not welcome him into any MP games or trades (not that I trade or MP). I also wonder why he said he "turned on his brother's maphack just to show sockets". The item screenshot says Socketed (5) anyhow.

It seems as though this forum is going down the toilet nowadays -- so many posts about hacking, and everything is becoming more and more "okay". If this keeps up I will most likely quit the SPF. :(

SnakeEye85 said:
woooow !! !! :creep:

Actually it was you Snakeeye85 who inspired me to concentrate a little bit on those undead in the garden when you shared with me that they dropped you a Tals plate (remember?).
btw, half an hour ago they dropped me a Veil of Steel (am too lazy now to upload that bmp, will do if required).

Dark_Chaos i agree with you and will do the same if things go in that direction, as you mentioned.

I dont care about whole the friendliness and everything if we dont keep a legit gaming.

Nice find, etc....

Maphack is absolutely a cheat on these forums, by definition. By the same definition by using your brother's cheat, you SgtTMan420 are a cheater. You don't like that? Tough.

This is not a flame. It's a statement of facts.

And I'm glad you don't trade here. I will take the first complaint about any of trading practices very seriously.

I'm beginning to lose my patience here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High