[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

AKA wait till the last second and lock it.
Gorny...you are just being ridiculous now. The only way there can be a lock is if every single player outside of yourself agrees that you are scum which is pretty much impossible since your teammate is still out there. None of your play has been indicative of a town player from day 1 to now.

Gorny...you are just being ridiculous now. The only way there can be a lock is if every single player outside of yourself agrees that you are scum which is pretty much impossible since your teammate is still out there. None of your play has been indicative of a town player from day 1 to now.
Or are you sweating?

You completely skipped my post asking if you or Zhao killed D2DC. Likely because you'll incriminate yourself.

So let me ask a different question:

Which of the two of you (pyro and zhao) killed Skjolde?????????????

No, it's a risk I had to take.
Okay......
Or are you sweating?

You completely skipped my post asking if you or Zhao killed D2DC. Likely because you'll incriminate yourself.

This is just silly. :(

So town has already lost?

Fine then.

I'll lay it all on the line and let the town either float or sink for it.

This observational method of mine, it pinged the following three players:

Coju.

Zhao.

Pyro.

Two out of those three are scum, and I think its Pryo and Zhao.

To add:

The lynch votes from previous days:

Final Day 1 votes:

Babyhell 5 (Pyrotechnician, D2DC, Gorny, Skjolde, Zhao_Yue)
Gorny 1 (coju)

Look closely. I was leading the charge on BH. All scum needed to do is blend in and get on the vote train. They knew BH would flip town for sure. Notice how Zhao and Pryo are there?

Remember I said coju pinged too? He stayed on me, not trusting me, this means he was could not have been scum, he did not know if i was for sure town or scum.

Remember I said coju pinged too? I thought he was our last PR. But it was Skjolde.

Lets look at Noodle's votes yesterday:

Noodle 3 (snickersnack, Skjolde, coju)

Where are Pyro and Zhao?

They are hanging back letting the town off one of it's own.

Skjolde said before EoD last night he breadcrumbed some too.

Scum took a shot at him and got the second PR.

Do what you will.

My vote was very early in the first day phase as a joke vote continuing BH's "crusade" voting. I left it there because I was confident based on his posting that he was a scum team member. You were the one that grabbed on to it and took it to the extreme. For the second lynch by the time I returned there were already enough votes on Noodle to lynch him, adding my vote seemed pointless and I was not convinced since it changed real fast from yourself being the prime suspect to Noodle and then at the very last minute you unvoted him.

If you are town and unvoted him, it changed today from LYLO to MYLO but we still lost another player overnight and it happened to be our last power role.

If you are scum you saved your scum partner by unvoting.

Tell me which one is more beneficial to who?

the problem with that is...I don't have a team mate.

Oh and Pryo, nice try on saying how the votes have to go.

There are 6 of us alive.

4 causes a lynch.

5 locks.

As I do not have a team mate, there's no way to safeguard my live since my not voting for myself won't be enough vs the other five players.

I believe you and Zhao are scum, so I'll vote you. My vote will stay there and only switch to Zhao if the rest vote for him.

Vote: Pryotechnician

So town has already lost?
No town has not already lost, there are 2 scum alive and 4 town. If we don't lynch today, it will be 2 scum and 3 town tomorrow. Today would be considered MYLO which means if we lynch the wrong person we lose. If we don't lynch we go into tomorrow with 2 scum and 3 town and that would be considered LYLO which is lynch or lose (as in pick someone to lynch because if you don't its over).

Or are you sweating?

I skipped it because its a stupid question, it has no element of scum hunting other than a blatant accusation that both me and Zhao are scum. Why would I respond to that?

Scum are known to be LAMIST.

I skipped it because its a stupid question, it has no element of scum hunting other than a blatant accusation that both me and Zhao are scum. Why would I respond to that?
Because you can't without incriminating yourself/Zhao.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High