What Was Your Best Drop Today?

Re: What Was Your Best Drop Today?

A couple days ago Meph dropped me Tals Ammy and Arkaine's Valor. In one game.

I've NEVER found anything good in the pits besides a 4os eth CV and some low stuff like 4os monarchs, few armors (no gg armors either tho)

Found a Lo in Durance 2 from a stash :) "Ugh not another io-wait! That's a L!

Mausoleum, grey cryptic sword drops. I pick it up and it's an eth 4os CS. I've been looking for just an eth one for a while to socket and make an Oath. Having 4 sockets already in it is just the icing on top!

Just a little addendum: I rolled a 335% ED Oath, 5% off of perfect. It tops out at 500 damage! Also got 14 magic absorb, 1 off of perf. :)

Last edited:

Unbelievable...found my third Legendary Mallet (in AT) and it is Schaefer's Hammer again..

This whole season has been terrible for me so far.

Idk I found some various items that may or may not be worth much. 18 life 10 FR sc, eth collossus blade, 4 os eth 12% ed dusk, 73 AR 38 life GC, and some +15 max jewels with resistances, leel 18

Cham and coa (2 socket,29 res, 13% dr) yesterday.

- D.J.

Got my first Anni ever after 10 years of playing (ofc. you could not get anni in 1.09 and before) This time the game did not crash. Was doing key runs with my sorc the first message popped, then the second told me 40 more were sold and i was already on my way to get my paladin in the game =). Turned out to be 19/14/8 not bad i would say. Day after i found an okish 15 / 20 baba for my frenzier :D

This is also the season where i finally started to find "hrs" Found every rune up to Vex so far. Would like to find a ber / jah / lo still. Then again who doesnt :D

I don't think i play enough/have played enough to get really gg drops. got dracs to drop yesterday, along with an eth CV would I managed to trade off for 3 ists and mal (that's pretty good right?). Bnet...you can really get some good trades in.

ber rune from random chest in halls of pain.

Someone made a game paying a Sol rune for a Tir (or Tal i forget). I joined the game, no response and I go to do a Countess run. Then she drop 2 x Ist. Thanks so much for the one who trade me Sol + Ist + Ist for a Tir... :)

picked up some interesting FHR charms, but my big thing were some nice +15 max jewels with fire resist that I traded for two ists and gul today.

OHM RUNE from pindle. Wow. first HR ever (found an ist from countess last month)

Last edited:

since that 2/15 CoA 8 days ago, I've done another 400+ pit runs without getting anything worth mentioning...until today

when Lo dropped in Pit level 2 :)

2020o.png

:whistling:

^sex mang. ima start doing torch runs soon.

though the question is whether I should ID them or unidentify them? I find my own keys, get my whole organs, and then kill them myself.

Unid: stable income for a fair price (2 Ists if I'm correct). ID: sometimes you can get pala and sorceress torches. Other highs can be sold for some runes.

It's a matter of preference, steady and stable income vs gambling. I myself love it, how those little Ists are filling up my stash 2 by 2. :)

IncubatorJones: How many years you got left for that kind of pact with the devil?

Not a great drop, but had a funny drop the other day. Had been planning to use my Sorc as MF but her merc gets owned too easily in Hell so I thought I'd roll a fishymancer. I had muled the infernal wand and belt over to him (along with her MF gear) and thought how it would have been nice to have the cap as well to round out the collection. Lo (no, not THAT Lo ;) ) and behold, a green Cap drops in the A2 sewers. I only got to use it for one level before putting on my 3x PTopaz crown but it was still a funny find.

I did my first torch run today and decided I wanted to ID at least one torch. Bam, 16/17 sorc torch. Not sure how much it is worth exactly, but it seems nice.

It was a tough run, mephisto popped out first and I had to turn on salvation, sucked a coupel pots to deal with him, then life tap wasn't going against diablo so I had to switch to smite on a pit lord that I had already life tapped for some life. baal was super easy.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High