What Was Your Best Drop Today?

Re: What Was Your Best Drop Today?

Gul from Travi. And two runs later an Um. And finally cubed that eth 5os colossus blade :jig:

Edit: Ooh, Gris shield. Never had that drop

Last edited:

I have joined the proud club of ppl, who have found an HR from Hell travincal. :)
An Ohm rune dropped there, at first i was looking jesus christ, yet again another ort xD.

Edit: Windforce from River of Flame :jig:

Last edited:

85601137.png

Funny thing is.. I was just thinking how great it would be to get a Lo for fortitude. And BAM, 0.1 seconds later it dropped o_O I'm a little freaked out

The best drop today was an Ith rune, which helped me to complete my Enigma.:thumbup:

Cham rune dropped from some monster around Shenk. I couldn't beleive it at first! Kind of wish it was a Lo, Ber or Jah though. lol

Ist dropped from Countess.

It's been 2 weeks of playing, I shouldn't expect big HRs dropping a lot I guess lol.

1 more %ed would be nice, but I'm still very happy with this find :)

5v3lhk.jpg

Cham rune dropped from some monster around Shenk. I couldn't beleive it at first! Kind of wish it was a Lo, Ber or Jah though. lol

Second rarest rune in the game. Be happy with it. Stash it away somewhere, it has useful mods. :)

Last night was running the summoner during Ball runs and picked-up a Sol rune. Except later when I checked my inventory it wasn't a Sol, but a Sur!

^Nicee.

I got a 5 res@ SC again today, got a 5 res@/8 lifer yesterday. whee.

Found Griswold's Corona and Paladin Combat skiller with 25 life in Tunnels during 10 minutes...lucky day I guess. Btw I found only one Pally Combat skiller during two years of playing (it's true though that I wasn't looking for them too much) and now I found two during two days (got one plain yesterday).

second hell pit run of the day and this dropped

lowish but 2os 15dr is not bad :thumbup:

6hrlur.jpg

Iv been super lucky lately.. I bet its karma, as I gave all my ok-non-perfect uniques to randoms. :p

A week back got a almost perfect griffon, scored jah jah ber from it.

Today found a Jah, and doing uber trist for the first time "just want to see this" and got a perfect 20 20 sorcT. Funny thing is Iv been playing maybe 10h during this time :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High