What Was Your Best Drop Today?

Re: What Was Your Best Drop Today?

today's drops were great for me: 3x TC87 (Death's Web 1pb/-45psn/11maek/7laek - my 4th, steelrends 51ed/17str and IK armor), WT 48mf and rbf -5/4 fire die. All in Ancient Tunnels, p1, blizz soso 702mf.

Nice drop dizelsky Gz.
Btw, have u already found your Tyrael's Might?

Tyrael's - not yet :< after ~5.8k AT runs I dropped only 2 unique sacred armors - both Templar's (I have 4 of them in total). But I think positively and hope to find it in the near future and complete my self-found Grail :>

~5.8k AT runs

OMG! Isn't it boring running still the same place unsuccessfully? Maybe u should change location; fi Baalruns or Diaruns...
I really got a bad luck lately. Only ist rune by Coutess from yesterday :(

Ist from countess? Thats pretty nice! She doesnt drop above Mal very often, or even Pul/Um for that matter.

I got my stuff together, did some runs with my brother and the clan. Found Sur and a nice rare ml ring 101ar/23Fres/4ml/13dex/15str

Izar - yes, it's kind of boring but every location becomes boring after certain amount of time. AT and the pit are the best places to find Tyrael's, and I switch between them from time to time. However, I wouldn't say that these 6k AT runs were unsuccessful - 2x DW, astreon's, 2 griffon's, coa, ~10 HRs and lot's of TC87 and many other useful items, like NW 15cdmg. There's no other way, when you want to find a Tyrael's, than to make lots of lots of lots of runs :<

Ist from Countess - that's good, she can drop up to Lo but most often el-Ist - so that's reasonably the best find :>

That's right dizelsky. As far as I remember you play on SP player8 so your chance to find good items is much higher than someone plaing on BN in a single games. But nevertheless Tyrael seems to be extremely malicious item. It "doesn't want" to drop you.
I've also found many unique sacred armors so far, but they were all Templars so I sold them to vendors.
As far as I'm concerned I start to be lucky again.
Today I found NV 15cdmg, 19dex near Eldritch, BK5 from Andy and Shako 137 in AT :)

Very nice NW, you should sell it for a fair price! (I found quite similar last week in the pit - 15/20dex). perhaps I will run a little with my pit novamancer, it more fun to play him than blizzy, but blizzy is more efficient though. Good luck and may the force be with you! :)

Does it count that I found 3 zod runes on a forgotten trademule? :)

Found a bad gheeds and a 4os flail. Nothing to write home about but better than nothing.

I was more lucky today. Found Ohm in AT and sc 20 life from Andy :jig:

Found that Occulus I have been praying the Diablo gods for, its even ethereal. Damn that makes a hell of a difference compared to Ali Baba for my blizz soso.

Found a near perfect HoZ (199ed) from an armor stand which keeps on dropping gilded shields. I had the same thing with ornate plates that kept on dropping from an armor stand. Found a mal and Natalya's mark and Mavina's True Sight and some nice Rainbow facets.

Most, but not all in AT.

Edit: gambled a sort of nice mf ring: 14 mf, 9@, 57 mana, 5 strenght, 9 min dmg

Pindle dropped a nature's peace and some random dropped valkyrie wing. That'll loosen hell ancients up a bit!

Yesterday - rare TC87 item - Ghostflame in Ancient tunnels.

I'm sorry to ask in wrong topic but newcomer can not start a new thread.

Can you guys help me how to remove/disable a passive skill granted by an item. For example I use a crafted amour (fortitude, i'm not sure) and sometimes my barbarian transform into a tiny skeleton (clay golem?) and I do'nt like it. Though I have already changed another amour but this effect still exists. How can I completely disable/remove this effect?

Many thks to you.

@leuven - This skill (changing into a bone fetish) comes from a helmet you are wearing - delirium. it has a 1% chance to cast 50lvl delirium - and this is means changing into a bone fetish. The only way not to change into bone fetish is not to wear the helmet - runeword Delirium.

As for the topic, I found a Sur rune yesterday in The Pit. p1 with my novamancer.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High