What Was Your Best Drop Today?

Re: What Was Your Best Drop Today?

Single uber run: nearly perfect Soso torch.
(its now on auction.)

found a 48 war travs, and a pretty good Andariels within half an hour doing some random mf runs around, and then Baal gave me a 20 life 14 defense sc

Hi again :)
Was in the mountains last week, but now I'm back with new energy to play Diablo.
I found some items since yesterday:
- rune Ber in Pit lvl2,
- nice armour for Merc: eth Gladiator's Bane 2204def/198ed in AT,
- eth Kira 67@res from Duriel,
- Grandfather 199ed in Pit lvl 1,
- Wartraveler 50mf from Mef,
- eth cv and MP 14ed from Mef
Not bad really, is't it?

Found and bugged another eth SA, 1316def and 4sockets! ;)

necro circlet with +2 skills, 20%fcr, +30 mana, and a few other minor things. .. .anyone know what the rough rune range this would get in West scL?

Found a 1def sc, and a 1 mf grandcharm! :D

lol......... had a weird mid level night, all within half an hour, a shako, a skullders, and an oculus

lol......... had a weird mid level night, all within half an hour, a shako, a skullders, and an oculus.... ended up making a normal game and gave it all away to low level characters that came

Sur - chest drop Durance of Hate lev. 2
Gul - chest drop Arc Sanctuary

Today:
Cham - pit lvl 2
rbf -5/5 fire up - Duriel
Haubert 577def 15ed 3sox - pit lvl 1
Titans 192ed 9lsph - Duriel

lol......... had a weird mid level night, all within half an hour, a shako, a skullders, and an oculus.... ended up making a normal game and gave it all away to low level characters that came

I was rushing a friend through nm and a perfect travs dropped on some random char. in a4. Also had a shako drop off of another random char in a game later on. This was on my necro who really isn't geared for mf.

within 15 minutes of just mfing around I had a really nice Crown of Ages 2osc 15dr drop and a pair of 48mf wartravs..... traded the COA for 5hr

A perfect shako for which I have been searching for quite a while on single player.

Been playing single player for a couple of months now on and off and my AT Blizzard sorc finally found a top of my list item.
The funny thing is that some other nice items (nearly perfect drac's/war travs, sur/ist/mal runes, metalgrid, BK, nice life/many & lifer/ar/dmg charms) that dropped are for my current char useless, but this Shako made my day.

Now I ask the Diablo gods for a nice occu, obviously a perfect deaths phantom is good as well :).

2 TC87 today: steelrends 58ed/17str, death cleaver 231ed/9laek - both in AT.

Fire skiller grand charm and arm of king leoric and mav's armor. No significant runes though

Nothing at all today except for a load of gems and a couple of orts! Dropping was bad. Anyone else get anything useful?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High