Weekly MP Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazyChihuahua said:
I am up for some WSK runs, Norm Act 2, NM act 2, and Hell act 1. I can host. I can start up my sin in NM act 2 again FAf with your druid. That is, if you are Fenris_Ulf :p

i'm all for hell act 1, and maybe if the guy in hell act 2 helped we could do it quickly, but its whatever somebody who can host decides :lol:

That is copied and pasted from whatismyip.com, so if it doesnt work, then I dont know. It seems to work for most others.

And yes it is up

Act 2 hell start SC 1.10 NL

I have the staff. Just need to make it through arcaine and kill Duriel then press for Mephisto.

Forest fire the fire Druid is hosting :thumbsup:

CrazyChihuahua said:

That is copied and pasted from whatismyip.com, so if it doesnt work, then I dont know. It seems to work for most others.

And yes it is up

well we both have no clue then... cannot connect to server =-(

I couldn't connect to crazy's game either devon. So you are not alone. Come on in to my game instead. I already have the staff anyway.

See you there :howdy:

DMPI_Masher said:
I couldn't connect to crazy's game either devon. So you are not alone. Come on in to my game instead. I already have the staff anyway.

See you there :howdy:

i would love to DMPI but my characters are in either act 1 hell or mats/pats =-(

Quick question for all you frequent MPers: When another player enters a game, does it reset the players setting? Example: I am playing alond on /Players8, and another player joins me. Does that make it go to /players2?

Bolinbrooke said:
in 1.10 yes

now any mp's up?

game is a1 norm, going for andy (all other quests done)

lets try 68.115.9.227 for ip...

give me a min to get the game up... can some1 try to connect? i wanna see if they can this time (just got cable)

edit: game is up

Act 2 hell start SC 1.10 NL

I have the staff. Just need to make it through arcaine and kill Duriel then press for Mephisto.

Forest fire the fire Druid is hosting

Game down. Thanks all for showing

Fallen_62 said:
game is a1 norm, going for andy (all other quests done)

lets try 68.115.9.227 for ip...

give me a min to get the game up... can some1 try to connect? i wanna see if they can this time (just got cable)

edit: game is up
Unable to join

Sypher said:
Unable to join

thanks... i need to know how to have people connect! i know it sounds stupid, but i can never host a game and have people connect to it... not with dialup, or with broadband... is there something i should enable/disable on my comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High