Weekly MP Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Jun 22, 2003
Weekly MP Games Thread

Post your MP games here. Be sure to list your patch if not 1.10.

Previous thread can be found here.

Have fun :thumbsup:

I'll play act4 normal, act5 normal, act1 NM, and act3 hell if anyone wants to host.

Game on

1.10 SC NL Normal

Hollow the skelimancer starting crystaline passage on the way to baal runs

Join on up @ 24.211.70.172 :thumbsup:

Were now doing baal runs :howdy:

new game

act 1 NM 1.10 SC NL

Game down Couldnt even join my own game

I'll try again later

1.10 softcore, non-ladder
Nightmare WSK runs

Gonna try to level a bit more before heading into hell. Hope to see you out there! Cheers!

Hey, I'm gonna try and see if I can host. I've never tried it before, the game will be act5 norm questin. Even if you don't need to quest, could you please try and join and tell me if it works or not? thanks!

1.10 SC NL

-Pb

Pb_pal said:
Hey, I'm gonna try and see if I can host. I've never tried it before, the game will be act5 norm questin. Even if you don't need to quest, could you please try and join and tell me if it works or not? thanks!

1.10 SC NL

-Pb

couldn't join - may have to set something on your router (if you are behind one) I'll try again in 10 min or so

Muffassa said:
couldn't join - may have to set something on your router (if you are behind one) I'll try again in 10 min or so

Ya, Im behind a router, do you know what I have to do? or direct me where to find out what to do? Thanks

-Pb

Pb_pal said:
Ya, Im behind a router, do you know what I have to do? or direct me where to find out what to do? Thanks

-Pb

you should look at the manufactures handbook for more indepth detail. If it is a lynksys router, in your internet explorer bar type:

http://192.168.1.1

That is the default

the default password is admin (blank user name)

under the advanced toolbar, there is a tab for Port Forwarding. Diablo uses port 4000 - so open up that port and direct it to your computer (probably 192.168.1.100) It uses both protocol.

Not sure how any other routers work, but you can give that a try :)

Boddah_khan said:

1.10 softcore, non-ladder
Nightmare WSK runs

Gonna try to level a bit more before heading into hell. Hope to see you out there! Cheers!

Game down, thanks to those who came!

Anyone wanna give this IP address a try? Trying to get my Router configured:

Awesome, got it working. Starting new characters.

EDIT: Down, no one came to play. Gonna join another hosted game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High