Weekly Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if anyone has some zealot suitable items they dont want/need hanging around, could they please send them my way?

*note*
I really need both The Cat's Eye ammy and Baranar's Star
I have little to trade for them, but let me know anyway

Cheers :thumbsup:

Andrew
[email protected] OR [email protected]

well its going to be used on my skelliemancer whos using isenharts armor (which sucks) so im just looking for +skills resists or with the 4 socket armor i was gonna stick 4 Ptopaz in it :) if you have anything u might think ill use ill be greatly apreciative and when i build my wealth i will repay the favour :)

stickyfingers said:
well its going to be used on my skelliemancer whos using isenharts armor (which sucks) so im just looking for +skills resists or with the 4 socket armor i was gonna stick 4 Ptopaz in it :) if you have anything u might think ill use ill be greatly apreciative and when i build my wealth i will repay the favour :)

Sent ya the best 4 socketed armor I had, hopefully it will get you by for a little while anyways.

dok

stickyfingers said:

I'm gonna send ya a much better one Ijust came across, hope you still have 4 Ptopaz.

Let me know if youget it.

dok

is there anybody out there that could donate 2 nagle rings or decent rings to my fishymancer ?? when i build my wealth i will repay you :)

tcwthebag2005 said:
can some one do me a huge fav and email me zon gear with titans and ss plz..email to [email protected]. thx so much
there is doubtless a waiting list for such things, if there isn't though, I would like the same...

oh, and welcome! tell us about yourself (probably start a new thread to do that though

@ CrazyChihuahua: Your name cracks me up every time, since it reminds me of this professor i had who used chihuahuas and poodles and water spaniels in every example he ever used in class. Anyways, check your mailbox please. May it serve you well.

-FF

FrolfFreak said:
@ CrazyChihuahua: Your name cracks me up every time, since it reminds me of this professor i had who used chihuahuas and poodles and water spaniels in every example he ever used in class. Anyways, check your mailbox please. May it serve you well.

-FF

Lol well crazy, it seems youll have 2 P emeralds headed you way (1 from me ! from FrolfFreak) Enjoy! :drool:

Dantose if that wizspike is still out there for you to give to sum1 i could give it a good home. Also just PM with the IK stuff you need and ill send it to you(i dont have the armor and i think i have the gloves and boots)

[email protected]

Hey guys,

I've been away for quite a long time in Spain and haven't had the opportunity to check back on the SPF. Of course, my greedy gaze fell first upon this thread and I began to wonder if it's normal to ask for items now. Before I left, that would have led to a harsh rebuke (or a friendly one, depending on the way the request had been uttered). Anyway, I wish everyone who reads this a merryful day :wave:

J-Man

SPF Giveaway Stash

Well it's about that time of week again! :) I will now take 5 requests for the stash. Read below to find out how to make a request.

What is the SPF Giveaway Stash? It is an ATMA stash filled with items, donated by members of the SPF, to be given away to other members of the SPF! Every week I send the stash out to 5 people, who can take a few items for themselves. The stash stands at 1000+ items at the moment.
You can check out a FARA report of the stash at: http://www.freewebs.com/spook_cell/ (Thank you to Spook_Cell for hosting it)

A big thank you to these recent donaters:

FrolfFreak
Purkake
dokhogg
dantose
PimpT

Here are some rules that we ask that anyone who recieves the stash please try to follow:

Only take what you plan on using
Grail items limited to normal items
Don't take anything you plan on trading
Try to keep the amount of quality items you take within reason so everyone can get something
Please do not add items directly to the stash. If you want to donate items, send them to me in a seperate stash at [email protected]

If you would like to recieve the stash PM your e-mail to me. Once my PM box is full I will start sending the stash. If you recieve the stash you can browse through it, take some items, and then send it back to me, at which point I will send it on to the next person. I will only send the stash out to the 5 people who PM me before my PM box fills, so please don't e-mail me, or post here, for the stash.

If you would like to donate items to the stash, you can send them to me at [email protected] (put something meaningful in the subject)

Z_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High