Us East (ladder) Giveaway!!!!!

I hope every1 likes their choices and i dont see too many of them on the trade forums :wink3: . To everyone that still hasent received their picks please try and post what time you can be on tonight or tomorrow. Any thing left tomorrow night will be given on a first-to-contact-me basis. And thanks again for all the well-wishes, they have truly meant alot to me.

-JinXX-

*JinXX_ThiS
*JinXX2053

hey, I don't post on this forum too much, but I just started playing again not too long ago and it's been a ***** getting started...I don't really know what's still on and what's gone from the list, but I'd be appreciative of any help you could give me. My acct. is the same as my forum name bartokthemad on east

Cheers man, and even if I don't hear from you good luck in the navy

im obviosly late but if you have nethin left pm me and my acct anme is herbboy i can go on tommorow. If can will set up a mule acct and pm me the pass and name it would be help full. I stopped playing and lost everythin

This was my original request from an earlier post #44.

Not sure if we will catch each because I am not on much late at night during the week.

If you set a mule acct. and pm me details that would work.

Hi and congratulations on picking the best branch of the service.
Good luck and come back soon.

If still available could I have 51 and 61.
Could also use snowclash, tgods, cresent moon and a ravenfrost ring.

Thanks for sharing and you could always look me up whe you get back.

Acct name: RayScChar100 or RayScChar1 (I play these 2 chars the most).

I'm on now and should be for the next few hours and then i should be on later on tonight.

theafman

54, 74 if still available

That's awesome to be joining the navy!!! I think that's the best!!

*Lenne

I could use a set of titan javs, even your worst set would be awsome. I pick #'s 36 and 90.

*ydsko

And congrats on joining the navy, I salute you!
I can be on for the next 2 hours or so!

account: leggett1337

i just started playing again and any sorc mf gear would be great

wanted items:
skullders ire
occulus
any other sorc mf gear

if you dont have any stuff left thanks anyway, and good luck in the navy

I've been trying to reach you for the last few days.. I'll be on and off over the evening.

*albrino

Hi Jinxx,

Just wondering if we could finally meet up?
I am on now, if you areon now.

I will pm u my game/pw.

Well, i've just tried to reach everyone again so those who got gear i hope you enjoy it and those who didnt wernt on or didnt try to reach me either by post or pm. The rest is going to a good friend of mine and what to do with it is up to her. Thanks again for all the good times and the good reading. If/when i come back it will be most likley to the single player forum but if I decide to play on the realms I will definatly hit all yall up for some starting gear :wink3: . Remember that no matter how you feel about our government or their politics, SUPPORT OUR MEN AND WOMEN OF THE ARMED FORCES!! They (we, now) defend our way of life and our freedom.

Thanks again for everything.

-JinXX-

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High