Us East (ladder) Giveaway!!!!!

Hey I'm not asking for any of your items, just asking you to stay safe while in the Navy.
Good Luck :smiley:

18 and 26 for me please, and I hope you enjoy your naval expririence, I'm sure everyone thanks you for you supporting out country.

P.S. Still got that MA GC, or the 5/5 poison facet? I could really use it.

Thanks.

/w *ohgeeel

I will go for 36 and 42.
I will PM you my account if I win, thanks.

So the items that are numbered and unnamed will be distributed at a later time?

yes, your # picks corespond to a list of items i have on paper, sorry about not getting you your #'s earlier but i will msg when my temp ban is over and get em to you

@intell - you win just by picking so plz msg me your acct and a time i can reach you, thanks

yes, your # picks corespond to a list of items i have on paper, sorry about not getting you your #'s earlier but i will msg when my temp ban is over and get em to you

@intell - you win just by picking so plz msg me your acct and a time i can reach you, thanks

ohh I see temp ban :undecided:

Ok np! Thanks again!

23 and 56

My brother is in the marines so good luck.

I wont be on till 9 or so

*zallu
*zallu2

Wow - what a wonderful thing to do - we should all be giving you stuff for serving in the Navy.

I'll choose #44 and #20

..the Atma's ammy and Eth Thresher would also be appreciated if possible...

LMK

*namaste
*ddelmarsmith

I'm in a game with your right now, but I thought I'd post here too...

16 and 49 would make my day. Why those numbers you may ask...well Joe Montana was #16 for the 49ers. I know, its an awesome reason.

JinXX Thanks again, a thousand thanks, not just for the 1337 itamz but also for the hours of fun! Don't forget to keep Arctic Furs for boot camp :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High